Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silent Abode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 pm
Princess bowed to the Otokage."My Lord." With that she left heading towards the training ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 pm
"Be safe." Nanashi called after them.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Princess slowly walked up to the door and set the scroll full of trash infront of the door with a note on it.She knocked firmly and took off running back to the training grounds.

((The note just says Princess finished the trash mission at the falls))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:08 pm
"Damn ding dong ditch." Nanashi said as he peeked his head out the door and heard a familiar voice at the gates. "Oooooooh I gotta see this." Nanashi said as he vanished.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Makoto sighed as she entered into her house. It seemed as though it had been forever since she had last been here. She walked into the back room and pulled out a table and a scroll. It was time to get to work on some puppets.

Chuunin can perform: 45(+30) remaining
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Makoto decided to make Crimson first. She gathered the materials she would need around the room. She made the base body that she would make into the puppet easily, she was well practiced at it by now. ((1/7))

Makoto decided to do the arms first. She yanked them off the base body and cut each half of the arm into three sections each. Pulling a chain through them she re-attached them to the shoulders and hands.((2/7))

Makoto knew the next thing would be the spikes. Flipping the puppet over, she opened up the back and loaded the spring loaded spikes into the back. She left the back open, as she would still need to add the poison and applicator to the back((3/7))

Makoto walked across the room to a large bowl. She was going for a paralytic so she began to put on her safety gear, her goggles, gloves and most importantly, her gas mask. She didn't want to accidently paralyze herself.((4/7))

Next, she added all the ingredients into the bowl. She was careful to get it exactly right, as she wanted it to be powerful. The poison made, she filled two containers with it.((5/7))

She walked back over to the puppet and placed one container with poison in the back. She attached several tubes to the spikes in the back, and sealed the back. ((6/7))

She flipped the puppet over, and opened it's throat. She placed the poison into the throat. She stuck and aerosol sprayer into it's mouth, and sealed it up. She wiped her brow. "One done."((7/7))

Chuunin can perform: 45(+34) remaining
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x
x
x
x

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 pm

With Crimson made, Makoto packed up her things. She would be taken them with her and making the puppets on the go. She needed to do a few thing before the chuunin exams. Otogakure needed her.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x
x
x
x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Makoto stopped off home."Sissy! One of my students is going to stop by, I need to you train him." She called out. Scurrying around, she quickly stuffed the scrolls containing her puppets, as well as extra material for them, and the material for her next two puppets into her satchel. With a mighty heave, she pulled out a coffin that she had quickly nailed together the night before. Grabbing an axe on her way out, she headed towards the exams.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x
x
x
x

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji knocked on the door, huffing and puffing as he ran all the way to get here. His feet were hurting and on the way he decided to stop in front of some one's door when he didn't realize they were changing and once again fled for his life.

"Well then, I'm never doing that again. Any way, is any one home? Makoto Sensei told me to come here. Sad her sis was going to train me now. I already learnt one technique," Kenji replied with a grin. "Even though I hate female ninjas, I eventually will have to train and fight with them, so I guess faith is teaching me this at an early age. I guess this is better than nothing,"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:44 pm

"That is quite a way to start off a conversation." She entered the room in a swift graceful manner, and swung the door open in one move.She was slightly taller than Makoto had been, but was still considered short. The long crimson hair that denoted their family was tied back into two pigtails that flowed around her shoulders. She wore a plain green kimono, adorned with a single dragon on her right sleeve."Stating that you hate someone and request training. I am surprised Ne-chan did not kill you. Makoto must have been in a good mood." Looking over her new student, she could tell that he was fresh from the academy. Well, mostly fresh."Come in at once and shut your mouth."She snapped at him. She reached up and adjusted her glasses, pushing them further back on her nose."We will begin immediately."

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:05 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji nodded at the new sensei and began to focus up his chakra before he began to do anything.

"Well you know, she said she wanted to kill me. But...she said she wanted to fight me before that happens. I mine as well explain who I am. My name is Kenji Kumo and I am from the elite Kumo clan. We are known for our spider abilities and spider appearances. I am also bisexual and I love making clothes and its true, I do hate women, but I am learning to get along with them. And personal information...I hate wearing men's clothes. I hate it with a passion. Any way sensei, tell me about yourself as we begin to prepare,"

(Give me a sec to edit my post. This is the next jutsu I want to learn:

Fusenmei (Blur)
The user, by releasing chakra around himself, is able to slightly blur his own form. This can have several effects. If the user is wearing clothing of the proper color, he may hide himself effectively against a certain background. Secondly, this may make the user slightly more difficult to hit, especially when he or she moves. This jutsu may be held up as long as the user has the chakra to do so, but genin may not use any other jutsu while this is active.

Doing basic sound first. How many academy level jutsu should I learn?))

(  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:49 pm

"Did I not tell you to shut your mouth? Learning to pay attention is your first lesson!" Kyoiku said sternly. She was very strict in discipline and did not like students to talk back to her. " I do not give a damn about what clan you are from! Spiders are disgusting! 'Elite Kumo clan'? Any of my sisters could kill you without a second thought!" Kyoiku reached over to the table and picked up a scroll. Since it was her specialty, she would educate the boy in Sound jutsu." Head down to the basement. We will be practicing in there so our jutsu does not destroy the house." Her voice was snapping and harsh.

((Oh, sorry, was having fun yelling at you, anyways, there is no limit on sound jutsu you can learn, since you are a member of sound, so learn them all if you'd like. at some point though, you want to start thinking about more offensive techniques and things that will be most useful in a fight. ex. Quiet vs Finger Spike. Both are useful, but in a direct confrontation, unless you are using a genjutsu, Finger Spike would be the one that would actually be useful.))  

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji huffed a little and shook his head, heading down to the basement where this "cranky" lady seemed to be going. As he walked down, he noted the area seemed large enough for training, a good place for a person wanting to "freshen" up their skills.

"Alright then," He said briefly. "So your going to teach me sound jutsu right? Ok then, well I did learn the noise techinque, so what did you have in mind for me...sensei cranky butt," He said as he folded his arms over each of each other.

((Yeah, that could be useful. I was trying to figure out what jutsu to learn sense like taijutsu kind of fails. The finger spike was one I was thinking of before. This guild...its just a bit confusing cause I was used to basic s**t. Then again my old naruto guild kind of failed. -_- ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Kyoiku decided it would be best to just teach the kid and get him out of here."Yeah, you're learning Sound jutsus." She flipped the scroll towards Kenji. " Next one on the list."

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji nodded and focused up his chakra looking at the next jutsu he had to perform.

"Alright then, the blur techinque" He mumbled loudly.

Kenji moved his distance about the room and found an area in which he could easily blend. He made a hand sign and focused his chakra for a amount of time.
[1/2]

Then the young ninja found that his appearance on the outside was slightly off. He seemed a little fuzzy. The boy tired to blend into the wall as much as possible. However, wearing purple clothing doesn't exactly help with "blending in" but then again orange jump suits could be applied in here as well. The boy held is chakra for probably 5 minutes until his form returned.
[2/2]

Kenji re-appeared in front of his sensei half smiling at the techinque. He did his best, but then again it wasn't something easy to master.

"Alright then. How did I do? Was I awful or was I ok or what? I really should be learning more attacks. I guess preparing for battle this way is alright,"

((Wow you took a long time to respond. XD I however understand. XD I probably will be learning the finger spike move next I guess. ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff