Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Manor on the Hill (COME AND VISIT!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

As his company sat in the common room, he motioned towards the tea signifying that it would be alright to drink. He sat behind the grand piano, playing softly as the siblings played out their little quarrel. The moment he heard the mention of his death, his mind snapped its attention over to the boy. Death, he said softly yet loud enough to be heard, would be a welcomed gift for this one... I would be highly impressed if one such as you, however, possessed the ability to claim what does not belong to even I... He continued to play the piano, still softly, when he looked over at Miss Miri. Miss Miri, he said, Your brother, I believe you stated he was, is a very violent fellow... I suppose this is due to past experiences, no?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm
Miri sighed and moved her hair away from her face, reavling her green eyes and nodded "Yes. I was raped by my step-father. Blade was threatened to get killed by my step-father if he told anyone. Then one day Blade got my step-father's gun and killed him. He now doesn't trust anywhere, and doesn't believe me that I can defend myself." Miri whispered, she felt all those words to be too strong for a regular voice, so she said it in a whisper. Miri looked away and then looked at Lord Grey "I was also abused by my step-father, for trying to runaway.." Miri said.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Through her entire explanation, his playing never ceased. Every word she said was heard, however. When she finished, the song finished. He stood, leaning against the black piano, and studied her. Your eyes are beautiful, he said. Death... A reasonable punishment... How fitting that the abuser loose his life... How idealistic... What I never see in this world is idealistic outcomes... Count yourself lucky dear... That your curse is lifted. He smirked at the stating of a lifted curse. Trust is for fools. Never trust anybody, that is what I've learned. Hense why I stay away from society, alone in this home...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm
Miri blushed, her cheeks turning a rosey pink again "Thank you.." she whispered. "I don't trust everyone, actually no one. I just know when I'm in no danger.." she said. "Alone.." she whispered. She looked back at him "But you like company, because if you didn't you wouldn't be so happy people coming here..." Miri said with a smile. Miri started playing with the locket in her hands, a heart locket. Her mother gave it to her before she died.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

The man looked at her warmly, she seemed of decent intelligence. This come become of some use in the future... As he thought to himself, his eyes drifted back over to the wall of paintings. There were at lest six paintings there. As before mentioned, the paintings either displayed a portrait of a man in white identical to Mr. Dorian Grey or of a group of people with that same man in white either in the group or somewhere in the background. The paintings were each of the finest quality. And of the same brushstrokes. This meant that they were created by the same artist each time. One thing, however, was not the same in each painting. That would be the clothing style. As one would study the paintings, they would notice that in the next painting, the style of clothing would progress one hundred years into the future. Well, towards the present. The first painting had the style of those being alive 500 years ago. The next 400, then 300, 200, 100, and finally one from around the present day. One would also notice that in the first three paintings, a group of people was visible. As if it was of a party. But in each one with a group, the next would always have one less person. This went on until the final two had only a man in white. One identical to Mr. Dorian Grey... Suddenly, Dorian snapped back to, focusing on his guests. My dears, he said kindly, as if he never zoned out to begin with, How fair your appetites? It does not appear to the eyes of mine that you have yet been to eat. Would you care to linger a while longer and dine with myself? It has been such a dreadfully long time since I last shared a meal with another... Without waiting for an answer, he was already herding them through another set of ancient doors made of wood. They entered into a beautiful dining room. Crystaline wine glasses lined a table long enough to sit nine people comfortable. Food was already set about, as if prepared a while back. All sorts of fowl and mammalian meat was set out. Two three candle holding candle sticks were already lit and upon the table. Dorian motioned for the two ladies to sit in the seats next to the head of the table at the far end. A fireplace, unlit, was nestled behind the head seat where Lord Dorian himself took a seat. A tray next to him, though not their before, was waiting for them as if it was indeed there before. Upon the tray was a variaty of drinks contained in pitchers. These drinks ranged from wine and champagne all the way to fruit juice, water, and soda. Lord Dorian had a whimsical smile upon his face, as if the enjoyment of others was exciting him even more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Allaine was silent for a long time as she saw the group talk over tea. 'I tend to avoid society too..' she thought and sat down on an old chair.  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Un-et-Sol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm
User ImageFeb was walking through the woods when she found the manor. She didn't remeber how she got there or why, but she was feeling tired and felt the house calling to her. She climbed through a window and fell into the living room. As soon as she entered the room she was filled with so many emotions: anger, excitement, joy, sadness, loneliness, and many more she could not describe. She was not used to feeling so many things at one time. As she sat on the floor, she rubbed her head trying to calm herself down. The only explanation she could think of was that there were other people in the house and all their emotions were rushing through her body. She heard the faint noise of people talking coming from somewhere in the manor and tried to follow it. As she got up she tripped on something and knocked over a vase.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Miri sat on a chair and looked at Lord Grey a bit embarrassingly "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not hungry.." Miri whispered and then looked down. She then looked back at him "To not get killed..." her eyes flickered to the scars on her hands as she whispered lower. Miri heared glass break, and instinctively got up with lightning speed. She walked to the girl and looked at her strangely, but that face was taken off quickly "Are you all right?" Miri asked.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 am
His Lord Grey

User Image

Well that is most unfortunate, said the Lord Grey as he grabbed a red apple and stepped out and into the room where the comotion had come from. Coming into the new room, he noticed the broken vase. He smiled at the newcomer's clumsyness. Dear, he said, you should really mind where you are stepping lest you break more of his or her belongings.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm
User ImageFeb looked up at the two strangers. "I am so sorry." she said " I'll fix this, I promise." She looked at the girl staring at her. "Oh yes I'm fine, thank you." She got up and gathered the pieces of the vase together and placed them on a table. She placed her hands over the pieces and used her ice ability to put it back together. She went back to the two strangers and pointed to the vase. "There, good as new right?" She nodded her head as she looked at her work. "It is pretty cold right now so I would let it warm up before you touch it." "Again, I am very very very very sorry for breaking your vase and i hope you can forgive my clumsiness ." As she said this her stomach began to growl and she blushed.  

Un-et-Sol

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:47 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Oblivious to her words, Dorian approached the repaired vase. Remarkable, he whispered, that ice be created at such a low temperature... I wonder... As he said those final words, he tapped the vase. This, of course, caused the not yet stable conditions of the magic to fall apart, shattering the vase once more. Oh dear, he said to himself, ah, it was just a nasty old vase. Out with the old, in with the new! Ahahaha! How ironic were his words... He turned around, facing the newcomer. Dear, if you are hungry, I am more than capable of feeding you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image"Oh no I'm fine, I don't want to intrude" she said as her stomach growled again. "You know what, maybe I could use a snack." She felt a sting on her finger and noticed she had a cut from fixing the vase. There was some glass stuck and her finger began to bleed.  

Un-et-Sol

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 pm
Miri noticed she had cut her finger, Miri waved her hand over the girl's finger and a blue light came from her hand. In a few seconds the cut was gone, and the glass was in Miri's hand. Miri held it out chuckled softly "Now it won't be a nuisance." Miri smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:46 am
Kathrine inched toward the door, besid e she should get giong. she slowly walked out of the door and was decending down the staircase.  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 am
His Lord Grey

User Image

Observing the two women partake in the showing of their abilities, Dorian Grey took a mental note. One must always absorb their surroundings lest something be missed... It appears, he said, that my company was not worthy of Miss Katharine. How unfortunate.... Oh well, one can not force another to do that which they do not desire... Lest it regards physical forcing... Ahahaha... Anyways, dears, I have been meaning to ask you both a very simple question... What mind do you pay towards the subject of immortality? I do not mean immortality regarding magic, such as a vampire or an elf. No, I mean immortality granted to a human so they might retain their youth.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff