Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The shrine of dark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:31 pm
Jaime smiled kissing hid neck before biting as she blushed pulling him tight against her
Jewel smiled blushing as her hand slipped down as well -ahh babe your body is the body of a god- she told him mentally
Melissa smiled as she kissed him back "no that is you-" she was cut off by two growls knowing what she was about to say  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm
momiji smiled, he combed his fingers through his hair. " after we connect ourselves with your bite, we should all go to the hotspring.* yujiku nodded to what momiji said and blushed at what jewel said. * yuji slightly wrapped his wings around her. " can't wait to go to the hotspring with you."  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 pm
Melissa smiled as she cuddled him.
Jewel grinned as she nipped his tounge 'I love you babe' she told him.
Jasmine grinned as she bit drank a bit and pulled away blushing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:35 pm
all his thoughts and some of his powers transfered into her when she bit him, momiji smiled, and grabbed her hand. * yujiku hugged jewel then stopped kissing and looked into her eyes. ' i love you too.' * yuji cuddled melissa back and looked up. " alright guys, lets go!" he said grabbing hold of melissa's hand.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 pm
all three grinned nodding as jasmine smiled at momiji softly blushing as jewel nibbled at yujikus neck sesuctivly good idea" she said as Melissa giggled "jewel no sex in a temple"" why give the gods a ******** awesome ******** show? Nice words" jasmine said as jewel smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm
The boys grinned. Yujiku picked up jewel in his arms. * momiji and yuji did the same, they ran to the hotspring. ( hotspring! lol u post first :p )  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 am
2 shadows appeared on the ground and out came two people. One was Lili and man stood beside her. Lili sighed and sat down right where she was. The man waved his hand and a throne was made of bones, he sat down and put his head on his hand thinking. "You didnt have to leave him" the man muttered. Lili turned away "shut up" then they set in silence for awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 pm
john walked up to the monument "gods of the dark who ever the hell you are i need more power to kill the ones i hate" he said looking to the monument hopeing to be given the power he needs even if it kills him  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

A dark fog rolled into the shrine. Soon the fog swirled and transformed into a man with a silver mask on. He didn't seem to notice anyone and walked towards a stone door. "Many people seem to be bored..." he muttered softly and put his left hand on the door. Immediately, ancient symbols flashed on the door and began to move on their own. "I suppose I should help them." he chuckled softly and backed away. The stone door swung open and something came out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:10 pm
What came out of the door was at first just a shadow, but it gained color and resembled someone very familiar. "Welcome back." the man chuckled, his smiled hidden by his mask. "No thank you's are necessary, just go and enjoy your freedom from my shadow." the man said and stood aside.

The other man cracked his neck and smirked. "This place got even crappier than the last time I was here." he chuckled and looked at the masked man. "It's about time you brought me back, kid!" he laughed and felt some darkness swirl around his arms. "Man, it feels great to have my powers back." he said. Back in Hell, his powers were locked up, truly making it a Hell for him. The man snapped his fingers and looked at the shadow portal with a grin and walked through it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 pm
Lili suddenly appeared behind Chaos "Change Damian back....please" she muttered and crossed her arms. She hoped the please part would boost up his consideration on fixing her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Chaos' frost blue eyes slowly looked down at the girl, not surprised that she just appeared next to him. "Hmm? You do not like his new change?" he asked softly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 pm
"No. I want him to be romantic sometimes, but i want him to stay the goof ball like he was before. I didnt want him to change just to make me happy." Lili mumbled softly then looked up at Chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm
"Ah, you must love him very much." Chaos said with a soft chuckle. "He expressed the same kind of love when he begged me to change his personality for you." he said and pulled out a vial with a light green liquid inside it. "Give this to him." he said and handed her the potion. "He should return to normal, but it will take a while." he said softly, his eyes gleaming with a smile.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 pm
Lili took the vial "You telling the truth?" she said cautiously. "And how long will it take?" she mumbled hoping it wouldnt be long. Damian was kinda flirting with a few girls, and she didnt want him giving them all the wrong idea.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff