Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Can biokinesis make us real furries/scalies? O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 am
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
1. you cant say college level, im actually in college, yur born in 94 so yur prolly not. i happen to be taking biochemistry as well. PENTOSE is a polysaccharide (polysaccharides use WATER to combine sugars) not to mention i already said hado could apply to more than water, but even if the water in dna doesnt DIRECTLY effect the dna, it could affect it indirectly. and im not talking about rearanging dna, though you cant DISPROVE that either, i was talkign about attracting positive dna changes from free radical or other damages to the dna.

2.you didnt disprove all my points, because you cant even understand the entirety of it on my level to argue with anything relevant.

3. stop pretending you know jack, you didnt research any of this s**t enough to provide a 'logical' counterargument. you prolly dont even understand the link i provided."logical" you cant even show facts or articles or concepts to disprove what im saying, because you DONT UNDERSTAND THE DAMN THING YURSELF, you might think you do, but you dont.

Snapplejack
Expect no more responses from me........just keep on spouting your subconscious nonsense
you cant even understand what the ******** im saying yur the 'MORON!'

ive done a ton more research than you, you prolly dont even do research. so since you cant comprehende a years worth of research stop thinking you know better than me cuz you dont understand a ******** concept.

That water you are talking about is taken from the cell. I am fully aware of dehydration bonds. The way a dehydration bond works is by placing a single water molecule between the strands of whatever it is that the cell wants to combine (it does this for pretty much all macromolecules, not just carbohydrates.) and then evaporating it. The energy expelled from the evaporation is then used to bond the sugar covalently. No water remains.

Biochemistry college kid my a** > .>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am
and what about the other stuff i said?

like how thought affects water they found out. so even if i did make a mistake xd it didnt disprove it because theres still
1. a ton of water in humans
2. thought and light and radiation and music etc affects [at least] water
3. [at least] light affects dna

even mood affects health for instance, depressed people being more prone for heart disease and such, alterign dna might be a bit of a stretch from altering status of cells but i think the thought can cause changes in our dna to be positive more so than negative, because both types of mutations can occur.

and biokinesis and magic and other stuff isnt disproven, and i think magic to a degree is proven still.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
and what about the other stuff i said?

like how thought affects water they found out. so even if i did make a mistake xd it didnt disprove it because theres still
1. a ton of water in humans
2. thought and light and radiation and music etc affects [at least] water
3. [at least] light affects dna

even mood affects health for instance, depressed people being more prone for heart disease and
Quote:
such, alterign dna might be a bit of a stretch from altering status of cells but i think the thought can cause changes in our dna to be positive more so than negative, because both types of mutations can occur.and biokinesis and magic and other stuff isnt disproven, and i think magic to a degree is proven still.

One mistake leads to another and another until, once all mistakes have been corrected, you see that all you've ever known was wrong.
Fine. I went to the Hado Institute's website to read exactly what you're spouting so I may n** it at it's source. (the site I went to: http://www.hado.com.au/index.htm)
Quote:
Existence is vibration. The entire universe is in a state of vibration, and each thing generates its own frequency,

Yes, all things have a sort of "vibration", but nothing has its own frequency. The frequency by which atoms and molecules vibrate is constantly changing by means of temperature. See, frequency is the rate by which something vibrates or the rate by which a wave completes a cycle. Let's take water, for example. Water molecules will hasten or slow their frequency of vibration based solely on temperature. This is most easily seen in its phase of matter. When water is ice, it vibrates slowly (barely at all, really). When it is liquid water, it vibrates sporadically. When it is water vapor, it vibrates really fast. This means that frequency is constantly changing.
Another reason for why nothing has a unique frequency can be seen easiest in music. Every sound we here has a frequency. For example, the note A in the (third octave, I believe.) is 440Hz. If everything had it's own, unique frequency, we would not be able to achieve more than one note from any given instrument or item.
Quote:
When people gather, wear special clothes, sing and dance, and are festive, the result is that stagnant and negative vibrations are dissipated and joyous vibrations are created.

This is wholly false. These positive and negative vibrations are opinions. Parties and song rids the world of negative vibrations. Even assuming that these "negative" and "positive vibrations" exist, everything would come down to opinion. What of elderly folks who cannot handle this loud music? Surely they wouldn't emit these "positive vibrations" much less dispel their "negative vibrations".
All in all, no one has provided any solid evidence on it. If there is all this research that is supposedly being done, why can't I find it? There is no data, not lab videos. Only pictures that look photoshopped.
Quote:
A rapid expansion of Hado quickly spread throughout Japan as Dr. Emoto's theory gained ground. The word subsequently became part of daily language. "The Hado of this place is really low. Let's leave." "That person has a really powerful Hado." "Let's change the Hado of this environment."

Just because something makes sense in theory or is talked about a lot doesn't make it true. Take religion, for example. There are tons of religions out there and EVERYONE talks about them. They can't all be right. Hell, it's possible that not a single one IS right. Yet, the world over talks about them. It, by no means, verifies anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm
i read a book on it, they have water crystal photoes of unhealthy water then they prayed for the water then got good photoes from it afterwards, and they spent time at a lake and tried to improve the lake by praying or singing and etc then the lake had less toxins in it or some crap, sure they could have secretly added something to it i suppose to clear it up. they had different photoes for different words as well, and with any science there could be bias involved i suppose though.

and this reminds me of something else i read how there was a project done in america somewhere and they had a bunch of people praying for peace or something and violence rates went down a bit of percent in the area or something.

and how peoples moods affect their health and stuff. i think its sorta connected like that.

biokinesis would be alot harder i imagine, since monks and yogis havent done much that could be attributed to that, especially since to be a real furry would require alot more changes than changeing body temperature or something, which they can change their body temp and some other stuff.

but i dont think they would want to change their being anyways so even if they could they wouldnt. so thisd require too much practical practice anyways XD like itd take such a long time itd almost not be worth it unless people find out how to be immortal first. perhaps.

but also theres the way i think the positiveness could attract better genetic mutations, though youd have to be very brainwashed to do so perhaps, but then i suppose if you could change it by mind over matter then itd occur instead of aging perhaps, but then you would have other issues involved with yur dna eventually anyways, but we all die someday anyways.

so i figure if praying for peace works for example, then couldnt other things similarly be possible. but even light and every environmental influence would make it harder or easier to get that done, so you would probably have to be better at meditation than a monk or yogi and live in an environment like a furry would be in near people acting like furries as well.

so i suppose it would be retardedly impractical, but still i think mind over matter is useful for this, and i dont think anyone tried this before anyways. And i read about how some peopel changed eye color or could grow an inch taller or so when trying things like biokinesis, or to improve physical performance in sport/activities. So i think if eye color could change, assuming at least one of them was honest, then i think other larger changes could occur as well.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:54 pm
damn XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:13 pm
Cinna101
damn XD

My sentiments exactly.
I am tired of this argument.
I don't want to keep on going and going. It's like trying to turn a christian athiest or vice versa. They have their own completely different logic systems that cannot be swayed using the other's. Like trying to explain something in an undead language.  

Snapplejack

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces