Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:44 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
It means that I believe in the possibility of there being a God, but I also believe in the possibility that there is no God.

I have that kind of attitude when it comes to there being a God, but I lean more to the fact that there is not 1 God, but my theory that God is the collective good of all man in a different universe when they are sleeping.

My main theory is that there is so much randomness in the universe that it scared Man, so Man needed something to explain it. One explination is God; if he is happy, good things happen, if he is angry, bad things happen ... another is luck; if good things happen you have good luck, if bad things happen you have bad luck. There are probably others I'm not thinking of ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:46 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
I didn't deny it! For all I know it could be true ... but also for all I know it could be wrong.

You denied it when you said that it couldn't or could be true. You never believe it was true in the beginning, and you never believed it wasn't true in the beginning, and therefore you denied it's very existance in our plane of existance.

... No, I ... but ... wait ... how does that work?

This works because you cannot deny something while you believe in it. The two factors cancle each other out and state that you deny its existance. It's like 2-2=0 you deny that the first 2 existed because the second 2 cancled it out.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:46 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
It means that I believe in the possibility of there being a God, but I also believe in the possibility that there is no God.

Thank you for telling me.

If you take the formula E=MC2 (squared), and you apply it to the consept of God, you cannot place his/her origin, which further proves my point.

... if you take the formula E=MC2 and you apply it to the consept of God, you cannot place my origin either ... I think ... can you eek ?

Accually, you can. You have two parents, and they have parents, and so on and so forth. You were created by your parents and they were created by their parents. E=MC2 is the formula for the speed of light, and the theory of relativity. E can equal a person and if MC equals your parents, then the 2 part means that you were born because M combined with C2, or C times C, and the E, which is you, was created.

wow ... awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:48 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
I didn't deny it! For all I know it could be true ... but also for all I know it could be wrong.

You denied it when you said that it couldn't or could be true. You never believe it was true in the beginning, and you never believed it wasn't true in the beginning, and therefore you denied it's very existance in our plane of existance.

This works because you cannot deny something while you believe in it. The two factors cancle each other out and state that you deny its existance. It's like 2-2=0 you deny that the first 2 existed because the second 2 cancled it out.

ah ... but I know for a fact that your theory exists, because you said it, and therefore it can be believable, if there were enough proof.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:48 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

I have that kind of attitude when it comes to there being a God, but I lean more to the fact that there is not 1 God, but my theory that God is the collective good of all man in a different universe when they are sleeping.

My main theory is that there is so much randomness in the universe that it scared Man, so Man needed something to explain it. One explination is God; if he is happy, good things happen, if he is angry, bad things happen ... another is luck; if good things happen you have good luck, if bad things happen you have bad luck. There are probably others I'm not thinking of ...

The way I was taught about God was that he is never sad, and never a negative emotion, but all of the positive emotions, like happy and loving.
Budism is another you weren't thinking of, the belief that we are reencarnated into different boddies. I belive this, but I believe that the body is on a different plane. Nothing bad or good happens, it just happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:49 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

ah ... but I know for a fact that your theory exists, because you said it, and therefore it can be believable, if there were enough proof.

I have posted some proofs that you may or may not have read, and these proofs may cause you to lean more to the fact that my theory is true.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:52 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

The way I was taught about God was that he is never sad, and never a negative emotion, but all of the positive emotions, like happy and loving.
Budism is another you weren't thinking of, the belief that we are reencarnated into different boddies. I belive this, but I believe that the body is on a different plane. Nothing bad or good happens, it just happens.

If God never has a negative emotion then what caused him to visit the 7 (?) plagues upon Egypt?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:54 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

If you are saying that there is not enough proof, then you are saying that it doesn't exist, and there for we go back to what I said, and you believe that it doesn't exist. You can only truly lean to one side more than the other and that is the factor that decides if you beilieve it something is true. The way you are speeking it would seem that you lean more to the fact that it's untrue.

I didn't mean that you didn't believe that it never existed, I just ment that you didn't belive that it existed in truth, but in the fact that it is false.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:58 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

If God never has a negative emotion then what caused him to visit the 7 (?) plagues upon Egypt?

God has only good intentions, and he visited the 7 to stop people going to hell. God put the plagues on Egypt to free God's chosen people, the Israelites, and please correct me if I am wrong on spelling Israelites because I do not want to offend anyone. If he had evil intent, then he wouldn't warn the people through Moses about the plauges. It was the Pharoh, please correct me if that is spelled wrong, who had evil intention because he was warned about the plagues before they happened and how to keep them from happening, and he refused to follow what was told to stop the suffering untill his son died.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:03 pm
It's rather funny because I gave every body the meaning of life in my name, and yet, I only chose that name at random! It's funny because I wasn't thinking of a name, and then it just came to me.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:14 pm
About the dream thing: Maybe it is true that someone dreamed our universe, but scientist can theoretically prove all of the life in the universe up to that big mass of shtuff before the Big Bang. As for how everything else ended up coming into being, mitosis, and evolution, and all that other good sciency stuff for producing stuff from other stuff. So maybe someone dreamed up that big mass of shtuff.
But then we have the question: Who dreamed up their dimension, and the dimension before that, and the dimension before that etc? There would have to have been, somewhere along the line, a dimension where matter can just randomly appear out of absolutely no where. Which entirely possible, if not entirely plausable.
Of course, we can't be entirely sure that anything that hasn't happened within our lifetimes has happened. Like, take the dinosaurs for instance. We can make an informed guess that they existed, due to their skeletons and other such forensic evidence, but there is no way to absolutely prove that Dinosaurs existed, unless someone has a time machine and can travel back to check.

As for the God thing, for him to be able to carry out the 7, he had to have at least a teensy weensy bit of malicious intent, or at least, slightly angry intent ... I mean, he killed all of their firstborn children! (Nowadays that would earn you a life sentance in prison, and the chair in the US xp )
As the popular expression goes, "It takes two to tango."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:23 pm
my dog ate my sanity
About the dream thing: Maybe it is true that someone dreamed our universe, but scientist can theoretically prove all of the life in the universe up to that big mass of shtuff before the Big Bang. As for how everything else ended up coming into being, mitosis, and evolution, and all that other good sciency stuff for producing stuff from other stuff. So maybe someone dreamed up that big mass of shtuff.
But then we have the question: Who dreamed up their dimension, and the dimension before that, and the dimension before that etc? There would have to have been, somewhere along the line, a dimension where matter can just randomly appear out of absolutely no where. Which entirely possible, if not entirely plausable.
Of course, we can't be entirely sure that anything that hasn't happened within our lifetimes has happened. Like, take the dinosaurs for instance. We can make an informed guess that they existed, due to their skeletons and other such forensic evidence, but there is no way to absolutely prove that Dinosaurs existed, unless someone has a time machine and can travel back to check.

As for the God thing, for him to be able to carry out the 7, he had to have at least a teensy weensy bit of malicious intent, or at least, slightly angry intent ... I mean, he killed all of their firstborn children! (Nowadays that would earn you a life sentance in prison, and the chair in the US xp )

We can prove dinosaurs existed because of carbon dating and fossil samples.

If it takes two to tango, then God would have to be two different people, one evil, one good, and the evil would have to over power the good. If God had any evil intent, then he wouldn't have warned people that he was going to do this or tell them how to save themselves. He did this to save people and he determined that this was the only way that the pharoh would change his mind, which he didn't change forever.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:28 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

If it takes two to tango, then God would have to be two different people, one evil, one good, and the evil would have to over power the good. If God had any evil intent, then he wouldn't have warned people that he was going to do this or tell them how to save themselves. He did this to save people and he determined that this was the only way that the pharoh would change his mind, which he didn't change forever.

Dinosaurs: But we can't prove absolutely. That's what I meant by informed guess. We can be about 99.999999999 ect.% sure that Dinosaurs existed, due to all that lovely little scientific shtuff, but we cannot be 100% sure unless we were to see the absolute prove of our eyes. This is why some religious people can state that God placed the dinosaurs skeletons in the earth when He created it.

With the 2 to tango thing, I meant God and Pharoh. Not God and God.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:29 pm
my dog ate my sanity

Think of the first paragraph this way, If we were dreamed up, then the person who dreamed us up was dreamed up, in a loop that eventually circles back to us. Now if you say that this is impossible, think of this, what if we dreamed our existance, what if we dreamed our existance in the future and it became our present? Wouldn't that make more sense? That the future is in control of our existance? This I belive in because nothing is coincidence, everything is predetermined before it happens, and therefore, it is fully possible that we are dreaming our existance on a different plane.

I would like to add that I never said that there are many different planes, I said that there are different planes on which we exist, which I ment as being that we are all on the same planet, but our souls are on a different level in the planet, for example, say I was reencarnated 3 times, I would be on the third level, while someone who may have been reencarnated 7 times would be on the seventh level. This is what I ment by different planes, just to clear things up.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:32 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

Dinosaurs: But we can't prove absolutely. That's what I meant by informed guess. We can be about 99.999999999 ect.% sure that Dinosaurs existed, due to all that lovely little scientific shtuff, but we cannot be 100% sure unless we were to see the absolute prove of our eyes. This is why some religious people can state that God placed the dinosaurs skeletons in the earth when He created it.

With the 2 to tango thing, I meant God and Pharoh. Not God and God.

Acually, we can be absolutly sure that dinosaurs existed 100% because of fossil evidence. Someone saying that we can't be sure is just more proof that humans are naturally racist. This is a different level or racism that refers to the fact that we must see to believe because our minds will not let us unless we do see. I truly believe dinosaurs exist because of the evidence that we have now.

As for the second part, thank you for clearing that up, but God was the good, and the Pharoh was the evil. The evil failed and good triumphed because the evil side subsided long enought for the good to have compleated its goal.  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff