Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Can someone draw this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:19 pm
D'aaaw! She is so cuute ^_^. I'll draw her right after my other commish.
You don't have to pay-a tip is always nice-but I'll leave it up to you and how you feel about the picture.
Would you like a different pose than what Lusty has drawn, or the same one essentially (keyword lol).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:24 pm
WolfMoonDesires
Lusty101
its a pen and pencil drawing... and it will turn out better when colored on the computer I feel my pictures always look much better with color ^^ and I am working on it XD

Unless done the right way, all pictures are better in color

I think the problem here (i have this problem too, btw) Is making bolder lines

I think that is often a matter of preference. I think some people like to have thinner lines and others like thicker lines it's also that I am working with manga markers in black but if the line is too big you can't see the detail work. My thing is details ^^ I love doing them it's what I focus on quite often but I also make sure they work with the whole picture as well ^^

Take for example this picture
thief

I did this picture for a friend she really liked it but it took me a while to figure out exactly what i wanted in that window but I thought that what I picked turned out nicely mrgreen

Though I do have to admit I get so bad on detail when it comes to color on the computer that the shade differences aren't very noticeable from farther away... I'm working on that xD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WolfMoonDesires

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 pm
Lusty101
WolfMoonDesires
Lusty101
its a pen and pencil drawing... and it will turn out better when colored on the computer I feel my pictures always look much better with color ^^ and I am working on it XD

I think that is often a matter of preference. I think some people like to have thinner lines and others like thicker lines it's also that I am working with manga markers in black but if the line is too big you can't see the detail work. My thing is details ^^ I love doing them it's what I focus on quite often but I also make sure they work with the whole picture as well ^^

thief

I did this picture for a friend she really liked it but it took me a while to figure out exactly what i wanted in that window but I thought that what I picked turned out nicely mrgreen

Though I do have to admit I get so bad on detail when it comes to color on the computer that the shade differences aren't very noticeable from farther away... I'm working on that xD

Your pretty good, really.

If you look at my thread you would see my current arts. Im more working on the boldness and thin-ness, but decided to go only one size line until I am confident in real works  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:41 am
Willow Wolfblade
D'aaaw! She is so cuute ^_^. I'll draw her right after my other commish.
You don't have to pay-a tip is always nice-but I'll leave it up to you and how you feel about the picture.
Would you like a different pose than what Lusty has drawn, or the same one essentially (keyword lol).

um a different position i guess this one by herself maybe.. idk XD um but if you have him in the picture also and her hugging him use the tentacles more or maybe they can be sitting down and her hugging him from behind. do whichever one you think will come out better.

EDIT: lusty i got u a mod concentric like in your wishlist and ill prolly get u another item too cuz yur going to make it in color too, the item(s) would be a thank you and *Hugs* cuz i like it alot and this is the first art ive received XD so i feel almost special lol XD  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am
Takashi_The_Dragon
can any one draw this
<------------- (my avi)
my funds are only 35k but i can get more if i have to

I can try! After these two that I have taken on. I usually take two to three days to get pictures done, so within the week since I am almost done with a current commish.
You can decide how much to pay if you like the picture, I am not going to assume I am worth 35k.

@Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu:
Alright. Do you want the little you-avi in the picture? Or only if I decide to include him?
And I shall get to work on it tonight after a commish I am finishing ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:29 pm
Willow Wolfblade
Takashi_The_Dragon
can any one draw this
<------------- (my avi)

I can try! After these two that I have taken on. I usually take two to three days to get pictures done, so within the week since I am almost done with a current commish.
You can decide how much to pay if you like the picture, I am not going to assume I am worth 35k.

@Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu:
Alright. Do you want the little you-avi in the picture? Or only if I decide to include him?
um whichever one you think will turn out better. better in your eyes.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:43 pm
WolfMoonDesires
Lusty101
WolfMoonDesires
Lusty101

thief

Your pretty good, really.

If you look at my thread you would see my current arts. Im more working on the boldness and thin-ness, but decided to go only one size line until I am confident in real works

Yeah if u mix it up sometimes it isn't too bad but idk I like thinner lines so its a little more realistic too thick and it looks a bit too cartoonish... but that's just me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Willow Wolfblade
Takashi_The_Dragon
can any one draw this
<------------- (my avi)

@Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu:
um whichever one you think will turn out better. better in your eyes.

Alright. Will start tonight.  

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

WolfMoonDesires

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm
mind if I take a stab at this too?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 pm
WolfMoonDesires
mind if I take a stab at this too?
um i spent all my gold so all i might be able to give u is a ghostie or two since i have like 30 of them XD

and
Lusty101
i got a com eccentric or erm mod concentric for u XD want me to send trade?  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 pm
0.0 hewwoz?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:08 pm
litiia
0.0 hewwoz?
yes hi sowwy others are drawing it too but u still can XD  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
litiia
0.0 hewwoz?

oh ok...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 pm
litiia
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
litiia
0.0 hewwoz?

oh ok...
sorry if i should have quoted a message of yours way at the beginning again or somehtign if thats why u forgot and didnt respond for a while XD  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
litiia
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
litiia
0.0 hewwoz?

oh ok...
sorry if i should have quoted a message of yours way at the beginning again or somehtign if thats why u forgot and didnt respond for a while XD

i was grounded thats why  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces