Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shinra Tensei Effect {All Leaf Ninjas post here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 pm
DANDii Lions--
Digitality
DANDii, she could just crush it back. I think we should stop trying to flaunt our gates and just let it happen. Honestly, this war is going to start either way, and you guys are only gonna make her put if off longer when you sit here and b***h like this.

Honestly, for once in your lives in this guild, just let something slide. It's not that hard.

Not flaunting the gates or anything.

And they're not bitching, so calm down.

Nobody ever really wants to have their character die, so they're just trying to find a way to figure a way out.
I was just backing up a statement.
-shurgs-

Elegent Dandii strikes again!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 pm
XSK Muse
Kunesume2
Wait one moment guys, for a bomb to be dropped, I would like to see proof first, along with the fact that the Gate of Living metal around the village would activate to stop the bomb as it would explode from the air over the village. Just dropping a bomb, doesnt fly with me.

YOU BLUMMERING IDIOT. HAVE YOU NO CLUE WHAT SHINRA TENSEI IS? Is a style of extreme force that can crush a whole village. along with the shockwave to follow.(i dont know what they would call the blast after the hit)

Ignoring your rant, that was completely unneeded by you. No sir, i am not a blummering idiot. Like many, I feel out of it with watching Naruto. So excuse me, for not caring. Also, wouldnt it. Being an S-rank attack, like most, if not all s ranked attacks have a build up time?

with that, the first post of the Gate of Living metal created from the Strongest metal and i known shinobi world of NUR since 2007. Acts as an active living thing. To get passed it, you have to befriendly. None friendly are not allow even over the gate is which why I designed it like that. To stop, such thing as blowign up the most blown village in the guild.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm
Rules of the Aftermath of an Shinra Tensei:

1.Those that are Jounin have a chance to live if caught in the center.
2.Those that are Sannin/Kage wont be killed.
3.Those that are in the center of the village that are Chuunin - are dead.
4.Those that are near a Jounin+ that are currently Chuunin - will have to be saved, but only 1 person could be saved by a Jounin.
5.Those that just made a new rpc between now and last week wont be affected.

So pretty much no one will die. Oh well, this war is going to suck then.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm
My proposed system would work:

Jounin cannot save the people around them; defending themselves from the Shinra Tensei would take up their attention.

Sannin+ can save other around them, but even that is limited.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Wullf Maximas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm
I do not think it is an argument for the sake of the gates power but for the sake of everyones character they put so much time into creating. All the character development and story arch structure is now shot out the window because of two bad dice rolls. Yes I realize that is how real life can be with its unfair catastrophes sweeping in unannounced and taking so many lives. However this is not reality, and is a world full of people who perform the remarkable and fantastic everyday like it was nothing. It seems like a extremely harsh punishment to those RPC characters who died without any consent of the creators.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:07 pm
Kunesume2
XSK Muse
Kunesume2
Wait one moment guys, for a bomb to be dropped, I would like to see proof first, along with the fact that the Gate of Living metal around the village would activate to stop the bomb as it would explode from the air over the village. Just dropping a bomb, doesnt fly with me.

YOU BLUMMERING IDIOT. HAVE YOU NO CLUE WHAT SHINRA TENSEI IS? Is a style of extreme force that can crush a whole village. along with the shockwave to follow.(i dont know what they would call the blast after the hit)

Ignoring your rant, that was completely unneeded by you. No sir, i am not a blummering idiot. Like many, I feel out of it with watching Naruto. So excuse me, for not caring. Also, wouldnt it. Being an S-rank attack, like most, if not all s ranked attacks have a build up time?

with that, the first post of the Gate of Living metal created from the Strongest metal and i known shinobi world of NUR since 2007. Acts as an active living thing. To get passed it, you have to befriendly. None friendly are not allow even over the gate is which why I designed it like that. To stop, such thing as blowign up the most blown village in the guild.

There is a post made by Alicia in her WAR post in the main forum. Go read it.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
You know what? Shinra Tensei is so powerful that I don't think even S-ranked ninja would have the capacity to save those around them. I suggest you scrap the 'saving other people' idea entirely.

War is every man for himself to a certain degree, and I think that, if they rolled odd on the dice, that they just weren't with the odds to have the character, y'know? There's going to be the exact same type of deaths in the other villages.  
Oh well, I'll see how everything turns out when I get back the day after tomorrow. If the Hokage's office is in the center and the clone doesn't count as jounin, I am dead. I think the aftermath of this can become way more exciting then everyone thinks right now.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:08 pm
Digitality
My proposed system would work:

Jounin cannot save the people around them; defending themselves from the Shinra Tensei would take up their attention.

Sannin+ can save other around them, but even that is limited.

i favor this!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm
Wullf Maximas
I do not think it is an argument for the sake of the gates power but for the sake of everyones character they put so much time into creating. All the character development and story arch structure is now shot out the window because of two bad dice rolls. Yes I realize that is how real life can be with its unfair catastrophes sweeping in unannounced and taking so many lives. However this is not reality, and is a world full of people who perform the remarkable and fantastic everyday like it was nothing. It seems like a extremely harsh punishment to those RPC characters who died without any consent of the creators.

Doesnt matter, im the Grim Reaper and have you soul.

plus i have a S Ranked Shinobi. So i will be safe.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm
The war has been canceled due to these arguments, apparently nothing will be able to touch the Leaf Village and those that are complaining that their rpc shouldn't die. If you are not willing to allow such things to happen then how are you going to allow a war to happen in this guild? War is canceled as of now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 pm
Bravo Leaf Shinobis, your actions have granted you freedom.*releases souls*. But now its time for me to activate my hitlist.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 pm
No...bring the war back, Alicia...please. If you don't, then.....

Ugh. Nice job you guys. Way to wreck it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 pm
XSK Muse
DANDii Lions--
Digitality
DANDii, she could just crush it back. I think we should stop trying to flaunt our gates and just let it happen. Honestly, this war is going to start either way, and you guys are only gonna make her put if off longer when you sit here and b***h like this.

Honestly, for once in your lives in this guild, just let something slide. It's not that hard.

Nobody ever really wants to have their character die, so they're just trying to find a way to figure a way out.
-shurgs-

Elegent Dandii strikes again!

They may not be bitching in your mind, but their bitching just ended the whole goddamn war.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 pm
DANDii Lions--
Digitality

-shurgs-

Thank you dandii.

I a sorry if you think that Digi, but for being the Kage of the most destroyed, targeted, attacked, and threatened village that has had all those things done to it a numberous time more than any other village in NUR. I would rather it be done Through the correct and appropriate measures. I put alot of things in play to prevent damage and the constant threats from nearly every village in NUR execpt the Rock, Mist and Grass since the begining. with Cassy, we talked about this in PM. Bombing threats nd everyone always targeting the leaf is why I make so many things and clear them with you. Not everybody said blowing up the leaf would be a good way to start the arc. Alot of people did, but none of those people are from leaf now are they?

And Digi, certain jounin skills could save people around them. And some lessers, like my Bloodline Chunnin Custom. Shadow transportation.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff