Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:25 pm
rayeleen
the first movie i hate so much >.<
Stupid super computer!!!
Not to mention the rip off of certain famous re game scenes.
And the fact that alice cant remember anything about herself for most of the movie stare

Anderson sucks as a director and writer
Alice reminded me of Ark...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:44 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
rayeleen
the first movie i hate so much >.<
Stupid super computer!!!
Not to mention the rip off of certain famous re game scenes.
And the fact that alice cant remember anything about herself for most of the movie stare

Anderson sucks as a director and writer
Alice reminded me of Ark...

Alice was totally invincible in the movie thats what really pissed me off. Karate fighting zombies...WTF!! stressed  

Chris8904

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:24 pm
Chris8904
Alice was totally invincible in the movie thats what really pissed me off. Karate fighting zombies...WTF!! stressed
But she wasn't a zombie. She was more of a Wesker-ish character.

Ark who?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

Ark who?
Ark was in one of the Gun Survivors.. I forget which one. sweatdrop He kinda looks like a young Brad, IMO.  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:25 pm
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

Ark who?
Ark was in one of the Gun Survivors.. I forget which one. sweatdrop He kinda looks like a young Brad, IMO.
That Ark? Why would he remind anyone of Alice?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

Ark who?

The whole amnesia thing, and then instantly killing off zombies? xd

I must admit, the first RE movie made it ALOT farther than the second one did. At least the storyline was original, and didn't make you hate it for totally butchering an already existing storyline. It's kind of like a background, side-story kind of feeling to it...

However, the second movie, god I hate that movie with a passion.. A PASSION! Only two good things came from that movie...
1) Excellent job on animations of the lickers. Insanely detailed and probably the best thing about it other than...
2) "GTA MOTHER ********! TEN POINTS!"

w00t to the black man with the golden guns who runs over zombies. XD  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:43 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

I must admit, the first RE movie made it ALOT farther than the second one did. At least the storyline was original, and didn't make you hate it for totally butchering an already existing storyline. It's kind of like a background, side-story kind of feeling to it...

However, the second movie, god I hate that movie with a passion.. A PASSION! Only two good things came from that movie...
1) Excellent job on animations of the lickers. Insanely detailed and probably the best thing about it other than...

Well, I happen to love the movies. But at least you agree with me on LJ being a great Character.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:47 pm
Chris8904
The MK movies were good for their time now if you watch and look back on them they look so shitty..it's not even funny. whee

I said I liked the movie not that the effects didn't look shitty, I know they are I've seen that movie quite a bit.

Vampire Hunter D is the only movie that I can look back on and remember it being really good but it actually had horrible animation.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:52 am
Mortal Kombat was never about special effects though. I'd hate to see the next Mortal Kombat movie turn into the Matrix and have all CGI fights with special effects and s**t. I'd rather see authentic martial arts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:40 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

Ark who?

Yeah...the outbreak took place in 1998, before gta was a very well known game. Stupid anderson.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:20 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Yeah...the outbreak took place in 1998, before gta was a very well known game. Stupid anderson.
The movie does not follow the game's story, and it occurs in 2002. So it's not Anderson who's stupid, just a certain noob I'm replying to.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:26 pm
It seems the movie n00bs have gotten so bad I had to write the Ten Rules of Wisdom for my profile banner.
"The RE games came first" is one of the rules. *rubs forehead* This noobishness is really starting to make me regret using Gaia, not to mention the constant glitches and bugs.  

Das Jabberwockie

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:47 am
Das Jabberwockie
It seems the movie n00bs have gotten so bad I had to write the Ten Rules of Wisdom for my profile banner.
"The RE games came first" is one of the rules. *rubs forehead* This noobishness is really starting to make me regret using Gaia, not to mention the constant glitches and bugs.

*Agrees.* I've realized obsessiveness over one particular subject also helps indentified more of the 'non-believers." >>;

(Side Note: Which thread can I escape to, to get away from all this obsessive Sherry talk? It's getting reallly old.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:46 am
But Sherry was only 12, how can she be old?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games