Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
OOC Chat - Otherwise known as: "Blah Blah Blah" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 pm
@WritingTime: Yup, it's fine if you start (seeing as you already have, with my permission). Bad me for not checking this thread ages ago. Sorry about that. You're doing great so far. I love having someone do detailed posts. You and Viper are both fabulous.

@Ninja: Thanks for the offer but I don't need any additional crew at the moment. With the guild so small, I'm doing fine as it is. If it grows, though, I'll definitely need help so I'll keep your kind offer in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:48 am
PrincessHoneyBlossom357

BTW I don't remember if I told you, but I posted a 'Sister guild' sticky thread up in my guild to help send some people this way. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22412495  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm
Thanks so much, Viper. I really appreciate it. I'll keep advertising too. So little time, so much to do~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 am
Welcome back to the guild again! Its good to have you. ^.^  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:07 am
Thanks Viper. I try to stay as active as I can in my own guild but sometimes I can't keep up. Lol. ^///^ Sorry other things have kept me away so much. I'll always make a post eventually. I hope it develops and grows more and more. I'll have to do something with Kain and Nikola soon as well.

I'm thinking I will have Morning get into trouble with the tribes in the large forest while trying to find the hoofed tribe (there are also canine tribe, feline tribe and some humans living in there). He'd end up meeting the humans that way. Or even Nikola since he's entering the forest near the insect tribe's territory. So many possibilites!

I haven't planned any events so far since we have such a small amount of members but I might try to come up with something tomorrow and see if I can make a little Christmas thread for anyone whose interested. cat_4laugh It'd be tiny and casual.

EDIT: Gehhh, I'm just too tired, so that's not gonna happen. Hopefully I can be better organised and plan an Easter event for next year though. I have ideas from last year that I didn't use yet. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 pm
I'll help RP Morning if something is said that sparks a creative idea from within me.

Oh and once he reunites with Midnight I'll take him off your hands full-time so we can focus on whatever bigger picture you have planned for our characters. mrgreen  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm
Okay, cool. cat_3nodding Just rping him here and there is good for now.

I'll move him into a new rp thread soon. I'd like him to run into the Insect Tribe, since then I can rp Nikola (my scorpion girl). biggrin So probably the insect tribe thread.

From there, it'll probably move around all over the place. Haha. I think he'll run into Kilcarn's tribe completely by accident. Comedy seems to have become a key point with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 pm
@Mei and @Kybuii

Sorry for the short post in Harcourt Fam. I can't do much until James, Cheria, and Luke are woken up by the medical team. So, its just Caleb. But once James, cheria and luke are up, the posts will be much longer. smile Just don't want you to think that I am posting one liners for the fun of it.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am
That's fine, Ninja. We'll try to move things along for you.

I'll have Doctor Wincreed and some nurses come to check on them and wake them up while Fern will probably head down to see them as soon as she's showered and dressed. ^_^

Saberlin can handle things fine on his own. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Hey Mei! I am wondering: who's gonna post in Harcourt next? I am wondering. Nobody posted since the 8th, and that was almost a week ago. I am just wondering. smile  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:33 pm
Well Kyubii should be posting next. I think she's a little busy at the moment but if we wait a while longer, then I'm sure she will post. Maybe I should start quoting when I make posts, that way reminder notices will pop up.

Edit: have spoken to her and she says reply should be up sometime next week.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 pm
Wow, it's dead in here. Come talk to me about random stuff you guys. cat_blaugh I have cake...and cookies...and sushi.

Purple sushi.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:10 am
*sneaks through and steals the cookies while everybody is oogling at the purple sushi*  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:15 am
*Noms purple sushi roll and turns around to grab a cookie* Hey, where's all the cookies? cat_surprised

*looks under the table*  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:52 am
*pounces on Mei when she's not looking* Gotcha! XD
Oh, can I be the VP of this guild? Also, who is gonna create the guild mule? Like, for donations of gold if we have contests that have gold prizes? Mei, you can't be dishing out gold for two guilds. One is enough strain on you.  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff