Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
Game 1 - The Person Below You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:10 pm
False. I can't concentrate on my writing properly when the TV is on. I'm listening to 'the sounds of rain w/o music' on YouTube. xd

^ Likes dogs more than cats.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 am
False. (well, and a bit true). I like snuggly dogs, such as Shelties (the ones that are really affectionate.)

^ cannot pay attention in church while on a computer that annoys the heck out of you.

^ Thinks that david tennant is awesome  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm
False. I don't use a computer when I'm at church. XD I don't think there'd be any point in going if I did that.

(Hey, that's two statements. But I'll answer them both.) False. I have no idea who David Tennant is. *happily oblivious* cat_blaugh

^ Likes fantasy novels.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm
Hells yeah! Love my Warhammer and Warcraft novels. Gonna have to clean some junk off my bookshelf to make room for more books soon. xD

^ Likes pizza.  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 pm
LOVES pizza, but usually can't have it. If I do, it must be in moderation. I am lactose intolerant, which means my body can't digest the lactate enzyme.

^ loves to lounge around (and would go to school in) the house in pajama pants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 am
((Since this game has sort of changed somewhat from 'the person above you' I'm going to make it 'the person below you'. It's just easier and less confusing. Make a statement about the person below you and they answer True or False then make a statement for the next poster to answer...and so on).

False! I'm one of those people who has to get up, get showered and get dressed once I'm awake. I can't stay in my pyjamas all day unless I'm sick and then it make me feel grungy. XD Lol. Guess I'm a morning person. =^.^=

v The person below me likes to watch live shows or theatre.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 pm
Define "live". I'll definatly watch a play. What is a "show" anyways?
/ person below me likes to eat homemade blueberry muffins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 pm
False, I don't really like blueberries. =P

The person below me played/plays D&D.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm
@Ninja: Live just means it's not on a cinema or a TV screen, it's happening on a stage with real actors and real props. And a show...well, by that I meant a performance or a play. Like CATS or a musical or an opera, or even a comedy.

False. I was talking about DnD with my friend on here just yesterday. I'd love to play DnD but I don't know anyone where I live who plays it. I'll get to play it some day~~! *dreams and wishes* Lol.

The person below me has been in a freak weather event at least once in their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 pm
Yeah, summer camp I worked at got sudden rain storm after string of hot days. Upon contacting the hot rocks on the mountain above camp, the rain turned into this HUGE cloud of steam which most of us mistook as smoke from a fire.

The person below me plays a sport.  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:12 am
True. I usually play basketball, but with recent knee surgery and a junior varsity team this year, I can't play. I am hoping to do Track this spring.
v the person below me is sometimes called a crazy cat lady (I'm looking at you, Mei! xD )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 pm
(Lol, I'd answer but I feel that one is pointed towards MF =P)  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 am
True! Lol. That is right. I am a cat-obsessed cat lover. cat_blaugh Although I like other animals too. I have two pet cats and they are very spoilt! I'd have more if I could.

The person below me would like to get married and start a family some day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 pm
Yeah! I don't know how I am going to deal with the contractions though. They're just a more intense version of cramps. I prolly won't be able to take ibprofen tho. Most likely I'll end up punching my husband in the face every time I get a really intense contraction.

v the person below me loves ice cream and will eat it by the tub.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 am
((Well, if it ever does come to that, you could try an epidural. You have to time them right so they don't wear off just when you really need them. But apparently it feels like a whole lot of pressure without the pain. Instead, nurses (midwives and doctor) tell you when to push as they can tell when each one is coming. I know this from watching TV...a program called One Born Every Minute emotion_yatta ))

False. I love ice cream but I've never tried eating an entire tub before. The tummy pains and general intestinal distress afterwards wouldn't be worth it for me. Neither the getting plump part. XD I can however, eat a whole tub over a couple of months.

The person below me has been on a camping trip and enjoyed it.  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff