Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final fantasy rp (open accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you joining
  yes
  no
View Results

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm
Michael sighs and says "sorry didnt think about that." Michael then yelled move out the way guys. He then cast Blizzara oon the enemy soldiers. Then without warning he cast Thundara to his left, Fira to his right, and watera behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 pm
Suo

User Image

Suo saw all of the guards are down for that section."Ok then now that is taken care of.Be careful for now on and it is ok." He said as she goes forward behind a wall for a moment.He then looked at the side and saw several groups of guards around."There is other groups around the area up a head we should take then out by sneaking up on them.I think there is something else here besides that bomb the bomb would be a last resort cause if you look either side it is well guarded do you not agree chad or Micheal." He asked them  

LazyYusuke

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm
"Yes I do agree." Then a blast of wind from an unknown area blasted Michael's hat of sending right into the middle of the guards. Realizing his hat was gone he felt the top of his head and hid his face for it was scarred and half purple. "Don't look at me please."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 am
Suo

User Image

Suo sighed for a moment."Dude I Do not think we will care how you look like .However if you wish." He turn around for a second so he can fix himself."Anyway we will conquer these section one by one. Taking out the guards I do think there might be a hostage cause why would east and west be so well guarded?So we are going to go east then west we have 50 minutes left let us move." He said quickly waiting for Micheal to organize himself.  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 pm
"We won't need to.." Chad spoke, pointing to each section of the Mall. "Look at how the soldiers are moving. If there was a bomb here, they would be much more hurried, in an alarmed state of panic, and moving much more erratically.. The bomb may just be a diversionary tactic, and all of them seem to be avoiding that area over there with a passion.." And a quick point to another section where there were no patrols. "If I had to guess, that way leads to the bomb, and the Boss as well. And over there is a much more collected group of soldiers, who appear to be much more guarded than the others. Whatever they're using the bomb for as a distraction must be on the other side. So, we should decide on how to divide our forces and take those two paths with the most efficiency. Any one of us can defeat those guards, it'll take two however to tackle the Boss and the bomb. So, who goes where?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm
Suo

User Image
"The only problem with that our teacher has not given us if there was a hostage or not.In fact all he said was there was bomb and a boss.So why would they they be there and why a bomb.There has to be something here to make him be motivated." He pointed out for the moment."So we go east to see if there is something else here that bomb must be for extra cover in case of anything.This Bomb is not a flash it is a real bomb one that can whip out the mall." He said to ."We also have problem where there is three of us.So yeah we are sticking together until we have at least one more person added to the group."He said flat and bluntly he hates doing this but he has no choice."As Leader for this mission I say so if that should make things clear."  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:52 pm
Nodding slowly, Chad tapped his staff against his shoulder, still planning events in his mind as quickly as the details could register. And then, a raised eyebrow.

"A bomb used for cover with enough force to wipe out a Mall is one thing, but why would they place a Boss creature to cover it if it was meant as a last resort, and why if it's such would they set a one-hour timer to it? Something about this is very odd, lead the way but let us all exercise a great deal of caution, every aspect of this smells like more of a trap than we've been informed of.."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm
Suo

User Image
"That is what I was thinking so lets go to the east like I said then to the west." He said to the both of them and then moved on quickly as possible.Now was 40 minutes left.They soon walk east carefully hiding out in every nook and cranny and then some groups came after them it was more then usual"Ok this means something is behind those doors." He said to them both and then took out his sword and began to dance his sword became a whip as he sliced through the ones that came after him.Plus his team mates.  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 pm
"This goes against my teachings as a White Mage.. A Healer by nature.. But you lot are becoming increasingly annoying and we're in a hurry, so.."

And the sentence was cut off by the sound of Chad's staff connecting across the right side of another guards' face, before he leapt high with a slight spin to drive his heel down at the right side of another soldier where the neck meets the shoulder, with a sickening popping sound. And then, he approached the door, examining it closely and carefully.

"It looks in order, no form of improvised trigger-traps or such." He spoke, kneeling on the left side and watching Suo and Michael engaged in combat. "Once we've cleared the enemies, Suo and I should take one side of the door, Michael can prepare his strongest Spell and on the count of three we throw the doors open. Michael will either blast any hidden enemy forces on the other side, or signal us an all-clear to move. Sound agreeable, Leader?"

And another guard trying to impale Chad from behind was met with the orb of the Staff to his chin, sending him back hard to the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm
Suo

User Image
Suo then saw a huge group come up to them and then his blade glowed white he dance around in its whip form."MOON STRIKE!" He said as the blade surrounded the group like a anaconda going to squeeze them then it slice them all in half with a dice.Whipping them all out there was no more enemies then."I agree with what you said Chad. Well Micheal get a huge spell ready dude." He said to him.  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 pm
Nodding, Chad knelt low and pointed for Suo to kneel at the other door, as he placed his left hand to the door handle and readied himself.

"Maintain control at all times, and keep your reflexes in check. Only fire if you see enemies on the other side, otherwise we could unintentionally blast and detonate the bomb. It's odd though, I can't hear anything from the other side, a Boss-class Creature would normally let off quite a bit of noise.. Claws raking the marble floor, etc., nothing of the sort I can hear though.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Suo

User Image
Suo then nodded and then kick the door open his sword was ready to he then attack on solder and the other with his chain whip quickly.As he looked around he saw a statue a statue which started to glow blue and light and white color.Then that light faded to reveal a person on the floor.That person seem normal a child at that it seem the light was cage."Damn get the kid." He said quickly however he did saw a note."Dear prof of aeon reasearch you want your son back bring your data to us if you want your son back if you try something there is bomb in the area to.So careful what you do."He freaked at the letter for a moment so this what the teacher had in mind."Looks like this was a ransom now to find the bomb." He said rather fast and mad he hates people who do black mail.

(sorry I was not going wait anymore)  

LazyYusuke

Orlando de Pompadoure

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:58 am
(Sorry Michael's new account)
Michael who had been too busy to whip up a spell was fighting the creatures until he could get into the room. He then noticed the kid in the courner of the room, surrounded by light energy. "Hey guys I can get this barrier down but I will need a few moments to prepare the spell, ok?" Michael then began channeling his energy to create a huge blast of combined elemental magic. Once Michael finished casting his spell, though he was very weak, as it takes a lt out of him to use his ultimate power.  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff