Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
I hate people Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:43 pm
Aakosir
I was in color guard, with the marching band, for all my high school years. I got over my stage fright very quickly. I realized that I loved doing what I did, plus not many people were looking at me. Don't let fear hinder what you love. If you do that then you will surely get nowhere in life. Life is about overcomming obstacles. It's not easy. And if anyone ever says life is easy then they are in for a major wake up call.

My high school just renavated the autoteium so its now huge!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Luna StormHaven
Kayian
Err...like I said, no ones perfect....although I cant say much with only something that I forget what it was called, I think it was damp or w/e
I think...I just lost the game...

Like YOU said no one is perfect! I have a few major flaws
People hate me Hell I git a better attitude today I wore a collar today!

Right on!!  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Kayian
Luna StormHaven
Kayian
Err...like I said, no ones perfect....although I cant say much with only something that I forget what it was called, I think it was damp or w/e
I think...I just lost the game...

Like YOU said no one is perfect! I have a few major flaws
People hate me Hell I git a better attitude today I wore a collar today!

Right on!!

So boyah!
Stupid jocks wait I was a jock ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm
Meh, people can change and "some" Jocks are alright, its the football kind that are the stupid ones  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:09 pm
Kayian
Meh, people can change and "some" Jocks are alright, its the football kind that are the stupid ones

Hey I use to play football then I had a tramdic knee injury
Don't judge meh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm
"The school freak" is a particular term. Where you well accepted and a social butterfly prior to the inncident? And no offense sweetie, I'm just speaking as an outsider here, I suppose.

People have, and always will, had a habbit of seperating people into groups. We do it by gender, by religion, by sexual preference, and in ancient times by species as ******** neanderthalls, amirite?). There is always going to be differentiation

As the old internet addage goes "Do not feed the trolls". Don't be mute, but don't give into them insulting you either. Generally returned insults work well. Some people are just mindless bullies, and remember its this tiny percentage of people that are going to be your real harrassers.

Your life is yours and your own to live. Don't allow other people to take it from you. Its a fight. It doesn't have to be a violent fight, but you can't just roll over and stick your bumbum in the air. A mute target is often more satisfiying then a crying target.

In the end, does what any of the people making fun of you's opinion change your own opinion of yourself? Yeah, lame words when your experiencing it, but looking back on my own time in highschool and the s**t and degredation I had to go through(Try being a lesbian in a 100% mormon community), it really does only ammount to a great bif heap of pain and gut clenching that you can avoid, by simply choosing to not cling to it.

Mmm....sorry, my words seem very inelegant. I've been quite ill. Just don't be silenced.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 am
Pixeliciousness
"The school freak" is a particular term. Where you well accepted and a social butterfly prior to the inncident? And no offense sweetie, I'm just speaking as an outsider here, I suppose.

People have, and always will, had a habbit of seperating people into groups. We do it by gender, by religion, by sexual preference, and in ancient times by species as ******** neanderthalls, amirite?). There is always going to be differentiation

As the old internet addage goes "Do not feed the trolls". Don't be mute, but don't give into them insulting you either. Generally returned insults work well. Some people are just mindless bullies, and remember its this tiny percentage of people that are going to be your real harrassers.

Your life is yours and your own to live. Don't allow other people to take it from you. Its a fight. It doesn't have to be a violent fight, but you can't just roll over and stick your bumbum in the air. A mute target is often more satisfiying then a crying target.

In the end, does what any of the people making fun of you's opinion change your own opinion of yourself? Yeah, lame words when your experiencing it, but looking back on my own time in highschool and the s**t and degredation I had to go through(Try being a lesbian in a 100% mormon community), it really does only ammount to a great bif heap of pain and gut clenching that you can avoid, by simply choosing to not cling to it.

Mmm....sorry, my words seem very inelegant. I've been quite ill. Just don't be silenced.

It's okay, I got to become the outsider after September of last year I had to quite football cause of my knee injury everyone hated me since then  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 am
Luna StormHaven
Aakosir
I was in color guard, with the marching band, for all my high school years. I got over my stage fright very quickly. I realized that I loved doing what I did, plus not many people were looking at me. Don't let fear hinder what you love. If you do that then you will surely get nowhere in life. Life is about overcomming obstacles. It's not easy. And if anyone ever says life is easy then they are in for a major wake up call.

We performed at many competitions. I just had to realized that we were there for fun. Or atleast I was.

Why do you like drumline? Just remember the reason you like it, I'm sure it will help.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:31 am
Aakosir
Luna StormHaven
Aakosir

We performed at many competitions. I just had to realized that we were there for fun. Or atleast I was.

Why do you like drumline? Just remember the reason you like it, I'm sure it will help.

Yes ma'am I will  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 pm
Luna StormHaven
Aakosir
Luna StormHaven
Aakosir

Yes ma'am I will

=^_^=  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm
Thanks for you're help everyone! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:28 pm
Feel better sweetie. Tis better to be a lonely fur then an a** hat surrounded by hats with asses.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm
People suck, it's a fact of life.
There will always be assholes and bullies. There will always be people who pretend to be your friend. There will always be people you end up trusting, but shouldn't. People are awful creatures, just have to accept that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 pm
dont let these assholes get to you. period.

im a closet fur, so i never got bullied for that. but my friend was real open about it and she got picked on alot for that, and so did i for hanging out with her. not to mention the fact that i was "fat" (what the hell are they smoking?! they're fatter than i am). she moved away and the teasing stopped, but hell if i'l ever forget that

there's three ways to go with this-

1) ignore them+ get help.

this works out great for awhile. dont feed the troll. and get help is pretty self explanitory

2) find others just like you

this is good too. like i said, me and my friend were both furs so we stuck up for eachother and supported eachother. the support helps, alot. why? because its coming from somebody who is going through what you are going through. and they know exactly how to comfort you.

3) joke about it.

this, many dont do. but its effective. i know, because i've tried it. turn every insult into a joke. after awhile the bullies will stop bothering you because nothing seems to faze you, only make you laugh. for example, this actually happened once:

"hey, stupid furry b***h!"
"aww, thank you. i made sure to wear my stupid-furry-b***h pants today, arent they neat?"

yeah, thats not the best i can come up with, but i cant rememebr anything right now since its really late.

hope it helps hun!

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am
Red7227
dont let these assholes get to you. period.

im a closet fur, so i never got bullied for that. but my friend was real open about it and she got picked on alot for that, and so did i for hanging out with her. not to mention the fact that i was "fat" (what the hell are they smoking?! they're fatter than i am). she moved away and the teasing stopped, but hell if i'l ever forget that

there's three ways to go with this-

1) ignore them+ get help.

this works out great for awhile. dont feed the troll. and get help is pretty self explanitory

2) find others just like you

this is good too. like i said, me and my friend were both furs so we stuck up for eachother and supported eachother. the support helps, alot. why? because its coming from somebody who is going through what you are going through. and they know exactly how to comfort you.

3) joke about it.

this, many dont do. but its effective. i know, because i've tried it. turn every insult into a joke. after awhile the bullies will stop bothering you because nothing seems to faze you, only make you laugh. for example, this actually happened once:

"hey, stupid furry b***h!"
"aww, thank you. i made sure to wear my stupid-furry-b***h pants today, arent they neat?"

yeah, thats not the best i can come up with, but i cant rememebr anything right now since its really late.

hope it helps hun!

There are other furrys in my school

One male licked my cheek >w<  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out