Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays
The Harcourt Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 am
((@music: Hey, is Firaish going to carry stuff for her? Lol. That would be pretty interesting. Is she carrying Luke and Caleb by herself? Or using a pram or a hover cribs?))

Panthe’s crib had rocked and wobbled, but stabilised with the jets and air propulsion systems built into it for that purpose. Quarrow may only have been tiny, but being mostly living rock, the Lypthet was seriously heavy for his size; about the same weight as a sack of potatoes. It was a good thing the hover crib was created so it wouldn’t tip over.

Straightening once his hair was freed from his son’s soft clawed grip, he rearranged the easels with another clatter.

“Thank you, love. I was in quite the pickle there for a minute” he smiled, patting Oka’s hair affectionately.

Turning to see what Fern had jumped at behind his back, he laughed at the curious critter that alighted upon Panthe’s carrier, striding over to pat and scritch under Quarrow’s chin.

“Good boy, looks like we have our little guardian along to join us. Well done, learning how to fly so you could protect them” he praised, watching the Lypthet’s lemon orbs slide closed as it made a scratchy purr sound of agreement.

“I think this creature is going to prove himself a very wise addition to this family” he remarked to everyone, happy they hadn’t ended up with some sort of raging alien instead.

Nodding at Cheria’s whisper, he waited for her to come back with the water and brushes. Once she set them down, he began their walk through the gardens, leading the party along a crunchy path made of finely crushed pebbles and lined each side with rustling bamboo. Ahh, this was so peaceful~~~

Hey…wait a moment. Where was Cheria?

“Come along little sister, what are you waiting for?” he called back over his shoulder when he realised that after strolling for several metres with Fern and hover cribs (Quarrow perched immovable atop Panthe’s one) following after them, they were leaving her behind.

Maybe she was waiting for something. Perhaps she had called her servant along to carry things for her. Now, that sounded a fine idea! Saberlin smirked at the thought. Sure, they had said no staff, but for THAT one, he could make an exception.

Panthe watched the wavy, creaky bamboos and screeched and waved her hands at them playfully, easily entertained by her scenery swishing by.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 am
A flutter of dark wings and Cheria relaxed. She knew it wasn't Kuloka, but another bat...((Its Iouya!! I figured its time for him to visit the family)) She scooped up Luke, put him in the sling and then scooped up Caleb, keeping him to her chest. She knew Farish was behind her, carrying all of her stuff, but since she'll have the casts on for two more days, she'll need all the help she can get. "I'm coming Saberlin." Cheria walked as fast as she could with the leg cast and finally entered the bamboo grove. "Such a pretty spot, and cool too. I just hope that Iouya can find us!"  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kyubii Kitsune

Amorous Spirit

12,075 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 am
Oka squealed happily as Quarrow came to a stop on his sister's carrier. He reached his tiny hands out towards the creature, cooing happily.

Fern nodded in agreement, smiling and giving Quarrow a gentle pat on the head. "Yes, I agree. I'm happy that he's taken such a liking to the Panthe and Oka." She smiled again, looking down at Oka. "It seems they have also taken a liking to him" She followed after Saberlin into the bamboo grove as Cheria returned with the brushes and water. It was such a peaceful place. As Saberlin stopped in front of her she too stopped, looking back to where Cheria was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 am
((Rainbow post is rainbow xd ))

Firaish wore a scowl the entire time he carried Cheria’s things, yet followed silently behind the group and his ‘mistress’, sizzling plum coloured eyes drilling holes in their backs. He was still seething over what Saberlin and the rest of the medics had done to him. He had wanted to die, damn it! Die and leave with honour and dignity, not be trapped in some…some female body! And now he was constantly being monitored, reduced to being a mere servant when he had been a great warrior, all because of that lioness bit-

“Hey violet, try to keep up, you’re lagging behind!” a playful voice teased as a dark shape flapped past the woman and headed down the wide path that meandered through the bamboo groves, going to land just behind Cheria and Fern and sneak up on them, as a little joke.

The fruit bat tried to smother a grin which kept making his batty fangs poke from under his lips as he snuck up on them. He was going to say hello once they noticed he was there. He was up to his old tricks.

The baby gargoyle Lypthera let out a very soft purr, rubbing against her and squeezing his eyes closed at Fern as she petted his mossy head. He seemed to be agreeing with what she was saying, though it was hard to tell whether he could actually understand the words the others spoke or just a very expressive little creature.

Noticing the tiny cub’s attention on him, Quarrow made a soft grate-growl then with a deft leap and a couple of awkward flaps, left Panthe’s carrier to land heavily on the side of Oka’s, making it sway and wobble side to side like a little boat in bobbing waves. “Krrr” he grated, bending down to lick at Oka’s cheek and making the carrier sway even more.

Saberlin returned Fern's smile, "I know. I have the feeling that as they grow up together, these three are going to become inseparable. He's like a guard dog...a stone dog...with...moss growing on it....that can fly" Saberlin chuckled.

Saberlin had resumed walking slowly once he saw Cheria catching up, just enjoying the tranquil atmosphere and the company. “Mm…alright…” he mumbled back to acknowledge Cheria, unsure whether she heard him or not but he knew she was able to keep up if they walked at the pace he was going.

As they kept walking, the bamboo groves would give way to a beautiful Chinese style garden, complete with ponds filled with sparkling fish, decorative trees and ornate bridges. The stroll through the gardens was already easing out any stress that Saberlin had built up during the week and he found himself smiling, despite the clacking easels he was carrying.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:14 am
Cheria upped the pace so she could be past Saberlin. "Come on Saberlin! Hurry, before Iouya finds us!" She grinned and winked at Saberlin. Luke snuggled further into his mother back in the sling. Caleb look around and waved his chubby arms. Cheria gently fondled the arms and kissed the tiny hands. "I love my little children..." she quietly murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm
((Posting For Kyu's characters, with permission))

Fern looked around and gasped at the beauty of the Chinese style garden, walking over a curved bridge across the water. She watched the fish swimming in the water beneath and admired their colours and the way they swam so gracefully.

Walking behind Oka's carrier, she giggled at the way Quarrow made the carrier rock and squeals of laughter emitted from Oka. He seemed to be having fun. "Careful now, Quarrow. I know it won't tip over but we can't have Oka fly out, can we?" she warned gently. She didn't think that would be good. "He doesn't have wings like you" she smiled.

Seeing Cheria start to walk ahead more quickly, she turned to look behind her at the lioness' mention of Iouya, trying to see what Cheria was talking about. "Iouya, where? I thought we weren't having any of the nannies' help today"

She frowned at Saberlin, looking puzzled. "Didn't you tell Silaeca that we don't need their services today?"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 pm
((Now posting for my characters))

Iouya had outsmarted Cheria, or so he thought. He heard her moving ahead because of the sounds of her crutches and the change in pace of her steps. His giant, sensitive ears weren't just for decoration. With them he even heard things when he didn't want to.

With a silent flapping of his velvet wings, he lifted himself up into the air a short way and circled round the gardens until he came behind some trees, landing just beside where Cheria was walking. "Boo!" The playful bat popped out of the trees and onto the path with a soft spoken exclamation, grinning and laughing. "Hello everyone, thought I'd pop in...or pop out, whichever it is" he laughed. "Don't worry, I'm just here to say hi. Mind if I join in?"

Panthe was beginning to get sleepy as they continued to walk and started to whine softly. She grabbed handfuls of whatever she could reach and put them in her mouth, which happened to be her mouse toy and a bit of her blanket. "Uuuu, uuu" she drooled, happy enough that she had something to suck on.

Quarrow fixed Fern with a large unblinking gaze, listening to her words with his ears perked up. Almost as if he knew what she just said, he crawled onto the top hood of the carrier and perched there instead, becoming as still as a statue. He looked very much like an ornament that had always been there, apart from it being a funny place for a stone ornament.

Firaish made a rude sign to the bat behind his back but otherwise kept walking, deliberately lagging behind. He knew he was being watched but he would cause as much trouble as he could get away with.

He shook his head at Cheria's playful request. "Sorry little sister. I am taking today at a more sedate pace. Good luck trying to outwit that scoundrel though"

Saberlin nodded at Fern's question, spotted leopard ears swivelling to catch the sounds of the bat. "Yes, I did inform her. Perhaps it is a social visit" he suggested, following her across the bridge. He smirked when she gently scolded Quarrow, watching the little Lypthet's reaction with amusement. "We are almost at the spot where we can set up. It is just beyond the victorian garden" he explained.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 am
Cheria giggled and rapped him gently on the wing with one of her crutches. "Silly ol' bat! I knew you would come, even if I hadnt called you!" Cheria glanced behind her and saw that Farish was lagging behind. "Hey, Farish! Keep up! I want you in my sights at all times, got that?" She didnt trust Farish at all, not one bit. Turning to Iouya, she lifted Caleb up. "So, Iouya, have you met Caleb and Luke, my sons, yet?" Every other minute, she keep looking back at Farish, making sure he didnt get into any trouble. And for good measure, she stretched a bit in the sun.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm
Fern startled at the fruit bat’s greeting, instinctively rushing to put a hand on the side of Oka’s carrier. “Oh, Iouya, you scared me” she giggled, relaxing when she saw who it was. She hid another giggle behind her hands when Cheria rapped him with her crutches.

Letting the two stay and talk, she went on ahead with the others, walking beside Saberlin and Panthe then helping set out the picnic rugs.

While Saberlin put the easels down, she went to each carrier and picked up first Oka, then her little girl, cooing to the twins and smiling as she bounced them on her hips a little to make them laugh.

Fern sat down under the pear tree and put their twins on the soft tartan rug, letting them crawl around while she relaxed with a sigh.”Mmm, it sure is peaceful out here. We should do this more often” she smiled, watching a butterfly land on Quarrow’s nose. He was still sitting on the carrier, his eyes the only thing that moved.

Oka play growled at Panthe and swiped at her from where he lay on his back, giggling and trying to grab her with his teeth. He nipped her ear and swatted at her, rolling onto his tummy to continue their game.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm
“Of course I came! I’m never one to miss out on all the fun. And you guys are clearly having An Outing” he grinned, putting importance on the last two words.

He laughed and poked his tongue at her, tapping her wooden crutch back with the claw tip on his wing, sparring with it a little.

When she introduced her sons, he quietened down a bit, pausing in his games long enough to be serious.

“No, I don’t believe I have” Iouya raised an ear, scratching his chin as he considered Cheria’s rugrats.

The fruit bat chuckled, extending a hand to each of the babies and shaking their tiny paws gently. “How ya goin mateys? How do you do? My name’s Iouya. I say, lovely ears and fangs you have there.” He laughed, releasing the tiny hands. “Which one is the older brother?” he asked Cheria, tickling Caleb behind the ears lightly and tickling Luke’s tummy. He wanted to hear them giggle.

Firaish offered Cheria one of his darkest scowls but did as she requested, moving just a little bit faster so he was about two or three metres away instead of twelve.

Once she stopped to talk to Iouya however, he purposely spilled some water on them on the way past then went on ahead and sat on a bench as far away as he could without looking too deliberate, watching Fern and Saberlin set everything up with a bored expression. He was trying to be a pain in the butt for Cheria without being able to be blamed for it.

Saberlin kept walking, navigating past Iouya, Cheria and his nephews with Panthe’s carrier drifting silently just a little way in front. He exited the last path for the Chinese garden and wandered into the Victorian style gardens where they would be stopping for their picnic. Locating a pleasant site, he knelt and spread out the picnic blankets, leaning the wooden easels against the tree he decided they could sit under. It was all in flower with dainty white blossoms everywhere and a delicate scent; a pear tree.

The spot he had chosen was surrounded by lavender, poppies, roses, daffodils, all sorts of flowers, lush green trees, and a rather exquisite miniature hedge maze with a water fountain at its centre. Butterflies and bees dotted the well-tended flowerbeds and stone ornaments of various creatures were everywhere.

Panthe squealed and tried to crawl around the picnic blanket, rolling onto her tummy and toddling around on all fours. She wobbled towards her brother and began to pat at him playfully. She increased her activity when Oka rolled over and they play-fought, unable to chase each other yet.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 am
"Caleb is the elder, and Luke is the youngest. They're twins, Iouya. Come, lets hurry, I'm sure Saberlin has already gotten there." Cheria smiled and didnt noticed that Farish has spilled water on her.

Luke giggled and gently batted Iouya's claw. Caleb giggled as he twisted away from Iouya's tickle. Finally, they settled down in their respected places, and dozed.

Cheria walked along and finally caught up with Saberlin and Fern. "My! What a lovely garden! Have I been here before?" She put Caleb and Luke down on the soft rug, where they commenced to play with Oka and Panthe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm
Fern watched their babies playing and moved aside to make room for Cheria when she joined the group, patting the spot beside her, motioning the other woman to sit down. "Cheria sit under the pear tree with me!" she offered.

Watching her twins interact with Luke and Caleb, she laughed softly, her eyes shining with mirth as she watched Luke begin to crawl towards his mother and her, disliking the fact that Panthe was trying to chew on his ear. "Panthe dear, don't chew on Luke's ear honey" she called, trying to distract their daughter's attention.

She held her arms out towards Luke and called softly. 'Here Luke, come to Auntie! I'll save you" Fern giggled.

While she waited for Luke to crawl closer, she glanced over toward Saberlin’s book, tilting her head to try and see what he was reading.

She looked around the garden and over at the easels, pondering what she and Cheria could paint. “Hey, Cheria, why don’t we do a painting of the water fountain first?” she suggested, looking for the jars of water. Where were they? Little did she know, they were sitting on the bench by Firaish. "But - where's the water and brushes gone to?"

Oka rolled around on the rug, his t-shirt riding up a little bit and exposing his belly to the sunshine. He yawned and giggled, rolling over again to his front just in time to notice a wiggly stone tail before him. Ah, that looked fun!

His little ears pricked up and he started to crawl towards it, tail held down in a stalking position.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 pm
“Hmm, I see” Iouya nodded at what she said, able to pick out the difference between the older and younger cub. They were definitely twins, though one of them had darker hair he noticed, and was quieter than the other.

He giggled at how cute they were as he played with them, watching them get sleepy in the gentle spring weather. He loved kids so much, they were so adorable. “Aww, they’re both so cuuuu- hey!”

Iouya jolted at an unpleasantly cold splash of water down his back and legs, biting back an annoyed growl as he watched Firaish march past them. Hmph! He would get him for that later on. A small smirk bounced onto his face as he thought of all the fun pranks he knew.

“Oh, Mistress Cheria, your clothes are wet. It looks like that servant spilled water all over your legs and tail” Iouya remarked, noticing Cheria’s (well, Winny’s) clothes.

“Don’t worry; I’ll watch them for you. Everyone in the mansion has been looking out for you since the attack. No one really trusts that person” he frowned in Firaish’s direction, refusing to utter the name.

Patting his clothes, Iouya found a large cotton scarf and tried to dry some of the water from her. She wasn’t hurt and would probably dry quickly but he didn’t like her being treated that way, or any of ‘his’ family members.

When she caught up to Saberlin and Fern, Iouya took a playful leap and fluttered silently into the air, looping and playing high above before finally drifting down to sit in the tree’s blossom lathered branches, folding his dark wings behind him.

Saberlin lay back with a book and started to read, lying with an arm behind his head as he stared at the pages, getting glimpses of pale blue sky and white clouds beyond.

A bee flew past, buzzing busily, and he blew on it gently as it bzzzed around his book, chuckling at the insect's audacity.

He glanced over at their children playing and at Fern resting under the tree and a warm smile rested upon his face as a feeling of happiness spread through his being. Today, it felt good to be alive. “We should” he mumbled agreement to Fern's remark, going back to his book. "Please, let me know when you wish to start painting and I shall set up the easels where you ask of me" he added, giving the ladies time to choose which parts of scenery they wanted to paint. "Providing our kits don't get into the paints"

The gargoyle Lypthet grew bored of sitting atop Oka’s carrier when the other kids were all playing together.

“Krrrr…krrr” he grated softly, spreading his mossy wings and flying clumsily down to join them, rolling a short way upon landing.

He was glad that the little spines his wings started out as had turned into proper wings! Quarrow turned side-on to the kits and laid his tail near them, wiggling it very gently to see if anyone would pounce. This was his way of joining in the game. "Mmrrlll? Krrr?" he questioned, inviting them to play.

Firaish sat and scowled at the prim proper garden, the sickeningly pretty flowers and the storybook beautiful day, plotting dark things and mulling over the brewing hatred and frustration bubbling inside of him. Or was it her? Oh damn it! The sooner he got his real body back, the better! Or maybe he could throw this one off a cliff or something to teach Saberlin a lesson

But that left him with no body and no way to get revenge then. Revenge for…”Mm…” the pale female figure lifted a hand to her forehead as she closed her eyes, wearing a pained and troubled expression all of a sudden. Images of Firaish’s best friend and the battles he had fought had unexpectedly sprung to life in his mind and were replaying in crystal clear every detail. The warm sun and the beautiful surroundings seemed a million miles away.

Panthe smelled and heard her cousins had joined them and as soon as she spotted Luke, she let out a mischievous meow-growl, crawling towards him and flopping onto him in a soft pounce. She mewled again and bit on his ear, tugging it with glee. Uh-oh, he was trying to escape. She gurgled and crawled after him as he attempted to flee, trying to grab his ear again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm
Luke crawled to Fern, while trying to shake off Panthe. He swiped his paw over his ear, trying to dislodge her. Finally, he made it to Fern, and nestled in her lap. Caleb narrowed his eyes at Quarrow, and batted at Quarrow's tail, rather curiously more than playfully.

Cheria laughed as she sat by Fern beneath the pear tree. She watched Caleb and Luke. "Saberlin, you shouldn't be reading! Enjoy the day while you can!"  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:16 am
Fern laughed, admiring the antics of their children playing.

She put her arms around Luke when he crawled up to her and drew the bundle of silky fluff onto her lap, stroking his hair and ears in a playful yet affectionate manner. “Good boy. There see, now you’re safe with me” she cooed, playing with his tiny hands.

She turned a warm-hearted smile to her daughter, who had sat down in the middle of the blanket, watching her playmate crawl away with a dewy, confused blink as she wobbled in place.

“Aw, Panthe sweet, it’s okay” she giggled, finding that adorable. She started giggling even more when Panthe’s black ears both stood up at the sound of Mummy's voice; the baby looked right at her and went “Mreow?” and Fern felt her heart melt. Yup, she loved these kids with all her heart. She wished she could have taken a photo right there.

“Hmm, I’ll go and find the water jars and brushes. I think Firaish had them, didn’t she…he…er…I’ll be right back” Fern blushed, unsure how to refer to Cheria’s criminal turned servant.

Fern got her feet, lifting Luke up with her as she stood and put him on her hip, sweeping past the others to find the missing supplies. She wanted to paint the fountain and she couldn’t do that until she had some water and brushes. “Come on sweetie”

Oka meanwhile was still playing tail tag with his cousin Caleb, batting Quarrow’s tail as it swung his way, then laughing gleefully when Caleb swiped the tail as it came back his way. His cheeks flushed pink as he continued laughing and waving his hands at the wiggling tail, delighted every time he managed to ‘catch’ it with putting a hand on it. His leopard tail was swishing happily, much like his dad’s when Saberlin was in a good mood.

Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff