Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Whatcha doin'? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 am
Thinking of the "Mu" enemies on FF7 that look like squirrels that come out of the ground like groundhogs. They are in the "ChocoBill Chocobo Farm" area. You can learn the "Level 4 Suicide" enemy skill from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 pm
*burps*

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 pm
*decides to ask what everyone else is to scared to ask* What's squirrel farming!?

*and is slightly confused and scratching head* Why is my post "woah O_O" Cat?

Other then that I'm still trying to decide on which characters to lvl up but other then that brain is pretty quiet...it's scary! Oh and I'm listening to music...and my cat decided to type what I was doing and thinking in this thread. *nods firmly*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 am
*Trying to imagine a video of all of us burping...* (thx rini ^.^ LOL)

MR: Because in my oppinion, that's ALOT to think about.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 pm
Really? It's actually very light compared to what it use to be. I use to on a normal day have at least 3 story ideas going on in my head giving me entertainment, several characters thought up for various reasons, some image that just won't leave me alone till I draw it, a couple of RP's thought up for when I did that with my little brother and a few other friends, then there was the normal stuff like what errands I had to run, what chores I was going to get done, and did I have anything else important to do that day. *nods*

As for right now...I am having to scramble to make up lost time. An item I used in my MMORPG I thought was to a 20% item drop rate increase and come to find out it is a 20% stance increase. Sadly I've only got 3 days left to use it and I've got a few characters with a couple of stances I really hate to work on but I need certain skills. For my Scout it's the Install Trap stance I like having the detect ability but lvling the rest of the stance is a pain. For my gunners it's the Kneeling shot. Higher hit points but if an enemy gets to close they're useless. Then Wizard's Levitating stance can be quite hard to lvl since it's a constant drain on your SP. We won't even get into the few UPC's I have to work on certain stances.

Oh, oh and I've got an image that is starting to make itself know and I may have to sketch at some point before it drives me nuts...but we'll see. *nods* It's still forming in my head being a real pain about it too. Oh and thinking how happy I am to have finally finished the backroom I've been working on for awhile...well except to paint the floor. *nods* Listening to music and posting here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm
*sleeps on someone's head*

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am
*wondering what Rini's doing and why anyone would want a Level 4 Suicide skill*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 am
teaching potatos on how to take over the world.... going well by the way  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 pm
Explaining that with the "Level 4 Suicide" skill, you can obtain the "Chocobuckle" skill from a chocobo that has a level that's a multiple of 4.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 pm
*plays "elephant ambush" card from magic on his chocobuckle* rofl  

Tybarious

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 pm
*Preparing for the Pink Elephant hunt that will be taking place tomorrow evening.* Let me see I have the kitten repellent, the squishy sacrifice, the watch, laptop, and sugar. Hope the others remembered the drinks. *slings bag over shoulder and heads off*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:43 pm
*is now pondering who on the Sims to force into suicide*

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:27 am
*volunteers for suicide* This thread has leaped off the deep end! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm
and the madness spreads like penut butter xd  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 pm
TY: (posting silly things)
That makes no sence as the Elfadunks only cause Sadness and can be countered with hypers OR a good nights sleep. Simply OFF them with the Midgar Zolom's Beta attack, though it would be overkill and the Sweeper Custom's Matra Magic would probably be enough.

MR: I always have plenty of drinks ^.^

Purple: Isn't it fun? LOL

TY: Peanut Butter doesn't spread as easily as miracle whip ^.^  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out