Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Where the Wicked Sleep (Shahnz's Fortress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

"Nice body," he said with a wink. He began to think for a bit. "Let's start off with The Rare and Beautiful Art of a Controlled Disaster(Ippin Seichuu Sanji)-Stage 6. I want to completely master this style. I never finished learning it when I was a Chuunin."

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:22 pm
He blushed, looking down at his own body before back at Velox's, "Yours is just as nice. And you've seen my body a million times. In fact, has there ever not been a time we talked where I wasn't naked? Or didn't eventually become naked?" He asked, with a laugh, before tossing Velox a copy of the scroll. "Do you want to practice on me... or...?"  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox laughed at Shane. "True..." he said as he opened up the scroll and quickly skimmed it. "I'll do this one on my own for now. You can help with any others you know," he said as he began to get ready to train.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox formed a shadow clone. This shadow took metallic wire from Velox's pouch and bound his hands together. Velox grinned a bit. He had been sometime since he had practiced the style.{{1/13}}

The scroll mentioned that this stage was about aiming more for the midpoint of the enemy. Velox figured this would be mostly the torso of the opponent over anything else. He inhaled deeply as he stepped over to a training post.{{2/13}}

The style was based upon using the "disaster" of the style. This clearly meant these attacks were to be more devastating. They were more devastating than they were fluent. This did not seem for a hard thing for Velox to do.{{3/13}}

Velox's eyes looked over the training post. He lifted his left leg slowly. He threw his leg forward. The balls of his feet connected with the post.{{4/13}}

As his foot connected with the post a crack could be heard. Though a sickening sound had came from the post after the strike Velox sighed. It was not as powerful as it could have been.{{5/13}}

He took a step back. Quickly he began to reposition himself so he could throw the next strike. He focused on placing power behind this kick.{{6/13}}

The man stepped forward. His foot cut through the air. The balls of his feet connect with the training post.{{7/13}}

The post cracked down the middle but did not fall apart. Velox sighed. He did not like training much. It wasn't something he loved to do but he had to.{{8/13}}

He looked at the post. Slowly he lifted his foot again. He sent it forward, slamming it into the post once again.{{9/13}}

This caused for the post to crack even further. It was obviously that it was about to break but it did not falter. Velox grew quite angry at this.{{10/13}}

Once more Velox began to attempt the kick. He lifted up his foot again and sent it towards the post. A grin slowly made its way upon his face.{{11/13}}

The post finally fell apart and this pleased him. He turned to another post. He wanted to make sure his kicks were more powerful than before.{{12/13}}

Velox lifted his leg. With a quick movement he sent his foot through the air in the form of a simple roundhouse. As the foot connect the post became completely destroyed. He grinned. He turned to Shane. "Now only two more stages to go," he said with a heavy sigh.{{13/13}}

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox had his clone grab the scroll for him. The clone placed it in front of Velox for him to read. This was quite an annoyance but he had no other choice for he had his hands bound.{{1/13}}
Velox quickly read over the description of the next stage. A small smile appeared upon his face. Once he began to finish up his reading he turned to the clone.{{2/13}}
He was about to ask the clone to help him out of the binding. He then thought it be better to show off his strength a bit. With a quick motion he pulled both hands from the binding, severing the metallic wire with ease.{{3/13}}
This stage did not require the bindings. Instead the stage required that they be removed. It seemed that this stage focused quite a bit upon the upper body of the practitioner.{{4/13}}
Velox decided to warm up a bit before he jumped right into the stage. He threw himself forward. As he inched towards the ground he placed his hands upon it.{{5/13}}
He began to push up from the ground. If his shirt was not on one would be able to see ever inch of muscle about his tone body flexing. Slowly his body began to stand straight up from the floor, standing perfectly straight.{{6/13}}
His muscles began to loosen as he allowed himself to inch down towards the floor. It got to the point where the tip of his nose touched the floor. It was then that he began to push himself back up.{{7/13}}
The shinobi repeated the process several times before deciding to throw some kicks into the process. He began to spin about on his hand. As he did he threw out a flurry of kicks.{{8/13}}
He pushed himself up from the ground. He landed upon his feet. Quickly he threw his body forward into a front-hand-spring.{{9/13}}
He let his body fall forward. This caused him not to completely land upon his feet like he should've. Instead the man's foot came crashing down upon the floor in a mighty axe kick.{{10/13}}
Quickly he leaped to his feet and lunged forward. He found himself propped up within another handstand. He smirked a bit.{{11/13}}
He threw out a barrage of kicks. Then he began to spin. As he spun he began to flail his legs about. He leaped onto his feet a bit dizzy.{{12/13}}
"Well that was fun," he spoke with a chuckle. He brushed of some imaginary specks of dirt from his shirt. Now he only needed to master one more stage.{{13/13}}

Velox decided to rush this next stage. He bent down and picked up the scroll. He looked throughout the last stage quickly.{{1/13}}
I would seem that the last stage only require for the practitioner to learn how to string together everything they have learned so far. This did not seemed like it was going to be to hard to do. That thought made Velox smile.{{2/13}}
It had been quite a long time since Velox had used the style. The last time he had used it was when he was learning it. He was a mere Chuunin at the time.{{3/13}}
He began to think of how he'd do this. It seemed to be quite a task. He had to combine everything he had learned and put it all together.{{5/13}}
This bugged him. He had absolutely no idea how he was going to do it. He began to think for a bit.{{6/13}}
Finally he had gotten an idea. Maybe he should just begin with throwing out some random kicks and trying to link them together. Yeah, that's what he'd do.{{7/13}}
Velox threw a roundhouse. The leg which he had thrown it with was his left. As he spun he began to think of what to do next.{{8/13}}
As he spun around he dropped to the ground. He placed one hand upon the ground. He spun into a sweeping kick with his right leg.{{9/13}}
He then quickly transitioned into a handstand. Once within the handstand he began to spin about. He moved almost as if he was a windmill.{{10/13}}
He then leaped up. As he did he performed a frontflip. He came down from the frontflip in a form of a heeldrop.{{11/13}}
Velox then began to perform aerials. He also performed cartwheels and handstands as he had his clone attack him. He swiftly dodge his attacks with his handstands and whatnot.{{12/13}}
Velox stood up and landed a kicked to the clone's head. This dispersed it. He grabbed the scroll and tossed it back to Shane. "Hand me the one on Rokushiki," he said with a slight grin.{{13/13}}

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm
He was totally like, "K here you go," tossing the scroll to the man. Huuurp DUuuuuurp. (lesi pust)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox opened up the scroll and went down to where he had left off years ago. The first technique he saw was Tekkai - Rin (Iron Mass - Wheel). It seemed to be one he could easily learned. He slammed his foot down in front of him and sent himself flying forward. He spun forward, his feet shooting off airblades as he did. He landed and smiled. "Easy," he said with a chuckle.{{1/1}}

Velox now leaped into the air. He came down from the air. As he came down from the air his fist hardened. He dropped down onto the ground. His slammed his fist into the ground as he did. It created a large crater. "Tekkai - Sai (Iron Mass - Smash) complete," he said with a large smirk. This was just too easy.{{1/1}}

Velox then moved on to learning Tekkai - Utsugi (Iron Mass - Empty Tree). He created a shadow clone in order to test the technique. He flexed his muscles. They became extremely hard, as dense as iron. The clone slammed his fist into Velox only to find the power of the attack being sent back into itself, causing it to disperse. Velox smiled a bit. This was super easy.{{1/1}}

Velox then moved onto Soru (Shave). This technique would be quit and easy one. He coated his feet completely in chakra. He kicked off and lunged forward. He flew forward with amazing speed thanks to the technique. He smiled at this for it seemed to be quite a useful technique.{{1/1}}

Velox jumped into the air. When in the air he "jumped" again by coating his feet in chakra and kicking off the air once more. He flew high up into the air performing a sort of "double jump". He came back down with a smile upon his face. "Geppou (Moon Step) learned," he said to himself.{{1/1}}

Velox then moved onto the next technique Kamisori (Razor). This technique seemed to be a mix of Geppou and Soru. He smiled for not only did it seem to be a useful technique but a flashy one as well.{{1/2}}

He leaped up into the air. Within midair he flew forward. He ran within a zigzag pattern with extreme speed. He dropped down to the air with a large grin upon his face for he had found himself able to run upon the air.{{2/2}}

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm
He nodded, silently responding, "Good job," before walking over to Velox, and giving him a kiss on the lips, and saying, "Velox, I have to ask you something. I want to spend all of the time in the world with you... But to do that, I'd usually have to take time off of hunting demons, which I fear I cannot do. To solve this, I have a simple solution. I can tell you don't care that I'm Akatsuki, and I wanted to know if you'd like to join as well. That way, we'd have virtually nothing keeping us apart. What do you say...?" He placed his palm on the man's chest, with a pleading expression on his face.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox looked at Shane for what seemed to be an eternity. "Sure...but I'm staying loyal to Kumogakure..." he knew that most Akatsuki members were rogues but he could not do that to his village especially not at this current time. He could not betray his brethren in such a way.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm
"That's fine," He said, pulling the man in for another kiss. "I stayed loyal, after all. Didn't I? You'll be helping me hunt beasts. This pledge won't be to the leader, to her village, or anyone else. You will be loyal to me; not Akatsuki. I'll get you your ring as soon as I can. But I can already give you this," he ran into his room and came back with an Akatsuki robe, flashing it to the man as he said, "C'mon, try it on."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox took the cloak and threw it on. He took off his Kumogakure headband and pulled out his Konohagakure headband. He placed a scratch through his old headband and placed it up his forehead. "Look good?" he asked him curiously.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 am
He personally had to apply all of his strength to hold IT down. (lulz) "It... it looks... great. But then again, when do you ever NOT look good?" He gave him a tight hug, whispering in his ear, "It's such a relief that you joined. I really can't do it without you. Now Velox... let's go to the eighth floor. I need some fresh air," he remained to only have his board shorts on, for he felt alot more comfortable this way. The robes were nice and all, but not after wearing them 24/7 for a year...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox smiled at his comment. He gave him a small kiss as a thank you. "Sure," he said when Shane mentioned the eighth floor. He hadn't been here before so he wanted to find out more about the place.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am
He nodded, and took his hand, running down the staircases, before finally, after a few minutes of climbing down the curled staircases. Once he reached the lobby, he walked over to the balcony, and took a deep breath, before clearing the "lid," (the waterfall) as he leaned over the balcony. "This, and the top of the mountain, are the only entrances. But the top of the mountain is... special. It cannot be entered. The waterfall here can be turned into spikes at will, for I have water manipulation, a common ability. There is no way to enter. Not without facing powerful defenses. But this fort isn't meant to defend. It's my home in Cloud, because I cannot enter the village. Not anymore. Not after I left. So please, do not ask of me to ever meet you inside the village.... that is something I cannot do." He shrugged, placing his palm on his forehead as he loudly sighed... he wondered, how would he tell Kami about all of this...?  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox followed Shane up to the balcony. He looked at him. "You've got to go back at some point..." he said as he looked out over the balcony. Velox sighed. He had become an Akatsuki member... Great. Now he'd had became a part of one of the most known criminal organizations.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out