Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Kiba walked into a bar, wearing a heavy coat covering his entire body. He sat down and looked around, listening to everyone's converations. Most were braggers, but he hit gold when he heard a rumor about a vast tresure waiting to be taken. When he got all the info he needed, he got up and quickly headed for the nearest transport to go there.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Zenshu frowned as he saw a suspicious individual walk into the bar, curious as he watched him walk out, he quickly let out a, "See ya later, Cinna." and ran out of the bar, silently following the strange individual, frowning as he thought he was up to no good.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Cinna sighed with relief when Zenshu left "wow when i came to this bar i wasn't expecting to meet a psyco killer guess it's my lucky day"he thought getting another drink to help him relax his heart feeling like it was going to beat out of his chest
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

"Hey bar keep, whiskeys all arou--" Nickel said as he entered the bar, but stopped as he saw the dragon leaving. "Don't see one of them around here..." He said, giving off a shrug. He walked over to the bar, getting a glass of whiskey.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Zenshu stared at the husky with a weird look, turning his attention toward him as he walked back into the bar, the bar keep whimpered and shuddered as the dragon walked back in, going up to the bar and next to the husky, flashing his red eyes at the bartender, he gave him another beer and he took a drink.

A guy walked up to Zenshu and punched his shoulder, yelling, "Hey, you're kinda young to be in a place like this, get out of here before I beat your a**!" He said with a growl, obviously a little tipsy and a bouncer for the bar.

Zenshu blinked, his eyes turning a solid red as he looked at the guy and sighed, reaching into his backpack to pull out a razor-sharp dragonblade sword, quickly slashing through the guy's head down through his whole body, as if he had cut through butter. He started to clean off the blood on his sword with a rag as the guy split in half vertically, blood and organs pooling on the floor as almost everyone stared at Zenshu with horrified glances.

Zenshu chuckled and took another sip of his beer, like nothing happened, thinking to himself, I sure do love making good first impressions. His eyes turning white again, shaking his head as he waited for someone to do something about what just happened.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Nickel looked at the dragon and sighed. "What are you doing here." He asked the dragon as he started to clean the few blood spots off his jacket. "Is it really necessary to cause such a fuss?"

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Zenshu stared at him, his red eyes flickering on, staring at him as if he didn't have a soul, "Is it really necessary to shove your guts down your throat and make you choke to death while I rip out your heart? Because I can make it necessary." He said with a growl, his deadly sword still in his hand as he stared at him with a menacing stare.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:00 pm

"Hey mac, get our friend here a North Pike." The bartender nodded as he placed the drink infront of the dragon. It was a drink composed up of beer, whiskey, and a hint spice Tartok, an hallucinogenic herb that would mellow out anyone who ingested it.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Zenshu stared at the drink and back up at Nickel, staring with a growl at the bartender, the bartender whimpering a bit and backing up. He grabbed the drink and sniffed it, his eyes widening as he smelt Tartok, growing a sneer and throwing the glass against the wall, it shattering all over the wall, his eyes a deep red, he grabbed Nickel by the throat with an iron grip, raising him up, "Don't you even try to freaking drug me. I will make your death even more horrible." He said with a evil glare, his tail whipping back and forth behind him as he stared evilly at Nickel, choking him as he held him up.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:13 pm

"Looks like someone is happy." Nickel said, jokingly. "Don't worry, your not hurrting me. I dealt with far worse in the United Territories, but if you would be so kind as to let me go, I would appreciate that."

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Zenshu stared at him with a confused look, putting him down as he whimpered a bit, his eyes turning white as he frowned, growing a scared look, "I-I'm sorry. Sometimes, if people threaten me or strangers tell me to do things I don't want to do, or try to drug me... I kinda lose control." He looked down at the guy who he cut in half, wincing a bit, "... Like that..." He said with a sigh, looking back up at Nickel with an innocent frown, looking as though he could cry, his personality drastically different from when his evil side took over.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm

"Hey, don't get all gloomy on me." Nickel said as he raised his hand, two more North Pikes awaited on the bar. "Come on, drink up and don't worry, we only put a pinch of spice in so it will just calm ya down." The husky said as he drank the drink in one gulp.
((note: we are talking about small shot glasses here))

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Zenshu blushed and blinked his eyes a few times, smiling a bit and giggling, nodding, "Ok." He said with another giggle, taking his shot and downing it, chuckling as it tasted pretty good.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 pm

"See, its good. Now if it was the Killiniq Kingston spice, ha we be screwed." He said as he licked his lips. "...Uh oh...hey mac, that wasting the Kingston was it..." The bar keep said nothing and diapered into the back. Nickel fell to the ground and started twitching, his eyes still wide open looking at the dragon.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Zenshu looked down with him and winced a bit, blinking his eyes as he felt a little woozy, but shook it off, not being affected by the drink that much. He bend down and helped Nickel up, smiling warmly at him as he sat him on a stool, "Ok, dude, you look like you just got hit by a train or something." He said with a passionate face, "Do you need me to help you in any way?" He asked with a little frown.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff