Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Town~ (Zombie Fans Rejoice!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm
john heard the sniper shots and looked around to see a hand waveing then he looked over to see two people so he ran over to them still shoting"he guys would you mind if i joined you in this lovely bloodshed" he said as he reload the M60  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 pm
katiana took it and smiled. " thanks baby." She started shooting then saw shinzo. " hey look, its the guy we grouped with, i wondered where he went.. hmm. KINO, GO WITH HIM AND BRING MOLINA AND UHH, THE KID, OH YES GENJI, GO.." she yelled. * " retard, you dont have to yell." kino said flatly. * katiana bumped her head and looked like a funny cute anime character. ` baka' .. idiot. ` she said to herself. * kino burst out laughing and went to where shinzo was. * katiana looked at the guy. " not at all, new group member sounds fun"  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:58 pm
There was a misfire of bullets and a gas station was shot.
Well, s**t...
BANG!
Sharpnel flew everywhere. The explosion was loud and very bothersome. Luckily, the sharpnel was blocked by a building. However, the light and noise started attracting more zombies...
They came by 10 for every one zombie until they started streaming in from the streets.
It might've been time to find shelter with all those zombies.
Shinzo tried to shout but it was still hard for them to hear.
Hopefully they were able to hear from that distance.
" YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! HURRY OVER HERE!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:58 pm
Bob chuckled. "No problem." He said. Suddenly, he heard something. "Let's get up to higher ground." He said, picking up Katiana and jumping to a nearby rooftop. Quite possible he was worthy of a demonic status of some sort at the rate he could jump.

((EDIT))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:03 pm
Shinzo waited in the room he was in, sitting with his back against the window as pounding was heard on the door.
" They just keep coming..."
He said with a mighty, blood-thirsty grin.
Placing back his weapon, he removed an AK-47 from his whole jacket, unzipping to take it out and zipping back up. He loaded in a banana clip and loading a bullet into the chamber, aiming the red dot sight and laser right at the door.
" Let's see what you got, rotten-walking assholes..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 pm
"yes let's" he said as he spread he wings going into his vampire form and useing the wings to fly to the rooftop bob was on he then put the bipod down on his M60 and put all the ammo on one ring then started to fire"suck it zombies i put your asses back in the ground" he said as he looked around at all the zombies still firering away  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Shinzo was tired of this place. He could already feel the zombies tumbling on all floors.
" Alright then, I'm prepared."
He strapped the AK on his back for use later and unzipped his jacket. He flung it open and around three dozen sticks of dynamite flung out.
" Later, bitches. "
He said to the door, almost about to break down.
He hoped out the door, a boost of jump from the blast. He used a nice shot of energy from his back to launch him farther so he could get to a rooftop.
In midair, he replied
" HELL. YEAH! ALL ABOUT LIVING. FREE!!! "
He landed in a roll, removing his AK 47 from his back. He took out a bayonet from his hood pocket and slid it on. It had a long 9 inch blade and had a curved 9 inch blade at the hilt. He shinned his laser sight infront of him and continued his rampage.
" Childs play... "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm
Katianas cheeks turned pink as she felt his arms. 'H-hot.' she thought. " Y-you don't carry me like this often.. " She said alittle attracted to his muscles. * kino looked back at where they were then looked down at molina. Molina lost consciousness. " Damn it, not again." kino cursed. She jumped down and grabbed both genji and molina and forced her wings out so she could place them on the roof. ' Molina... if the girl inside you is that strong enough to make you shut down then this is hell for you, it won't be good if your lover boy finds out you lose your memory by sleeping, glad im your teacher..' she though to her when she placed them on the roof, then a zombie jumped up on her wing and she rolled back off the roof and hit the floor. Her stomach twisted in pain and she screamed in pain. * katiana turned her head and a tear fell from her cheek, she felt the pain to, in her leg, but it wasnt as worse as kino's. * kino got up weakly and her hair blazed. She clicked her tongue and a light appeared on the zombies around her blasting them to peices. She held her bloody scar on her stomach and got up. " No one trys to eat a sister of the goddess!" she growled.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm
john looked at his gun after he heard the clicking noise "i have no more ammo" he said as he throws the gun into a cround of zombies with a M2 in the bag blowing up killing a few of them he then took off his M16 with a bayonet and maskey shotgun on it he put a 40 round clip in it then started shooting before a zombie jumped on him from behind knocking him down and his gun 3 floors down and brakeing the top of it off he then knocked the zombie over jumped up and curve stomped it's head in makeing brains go every were  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 pm
Bob smiled. "I guess I don't. Would you like me to?" He asked, still looking around at the waves and waves of zombies. He reached into his coat, pulling out a frag grenade. He pulled the pin and tossed it down into a large mob of zombies, bloody chunks and grey matter splattering all over the place.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm
Katiana nodded. " we barely see alot of eachother so i would love it.." she said putting a hand on his cheek. * molina woke up and blinked. " where? Who? When?" she asked herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm
"sorry to say lovers but were fighting right now save that stuff for after the fight if there is a after" he said in a grim tone as he pulled out his colt.45 and started shooting as he went down the steps  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm
Shinzo jumped down into the alley. Maybe if he blew up the black metal stairs, they would have less zombies. Before he could make it, a man with a pistol strode into his vision.
" D-drop everything you have man. I don't need to kill you. "
Weird, survivors. Maybe they would know what happened.
He looked him up and down. It was true, survivors were newbies.
" You left the safety on. "
With that, he made a quick dash forward and twisted the handle of the gun from his hand, duel-wielding both hand-gun and AK-47. He then kicked his toes into the back of the mans kneecap and smacked the hilt of the pistol into his face. More rogues came out, surrounding him with an assortment of weapons.
" Let him go and drop the supplies. "
The supposed leader seemed to shout. Atleast, it looked like the leader.
Shinzo didn't comply. Instead, he knelled over and placed his knee on the throat of the man he just knock down, holding him down like that while aiming both weapons on the sides of the alley.
" You might shoot first, but I'll shoot last. Weapons down. "
I said, no treble or stutter in my voice.
No one was moving; this would not end well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm
john had got out of the building and had him a MP40 and a STG44 that he found in the home then he ran over to the snipers seeing him he put a round in the leaders gun"do what he said dammit you might kill him but i will sure as hell kill you" he said in a dark tone pointing his gun at the people  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm
"Why don't we blow out the stairs, that way they can't get up here. I doubt they can climb." He said.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff