Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Old Life, New Beginning (Island Adventure) ((Need Girls)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:53 pm
I went to move around him, "well maybe you should not judge a book by its cover. And this cover has changed a lot over the years." I put a hand on my hip and an annoyed look on my face.

{{ P.S. My computer decided to die... So I may be on a bit less }}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:58 pm
"Well...seems you still hold some hatred for me." He folded his arm and looked at her like he was disappointed. "How long will you hold this against me? Another few years I suppose."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 pm
"As long as I want to," I snarled. I flicked my tail in annoyance as I walked by him, purposely smaking him in the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm
"Damn, you are still as tough as ever I see." He chuckled as he rubbed where see hit him. "And just as stubbon. Remember how we always use to fight?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:20 pm
"Use to?" I turned, giving him a sarcastic look. An odd feeling began to rise in my gut, just like old days. I forced it away, refusing to feel that towards him. He'll never see you for who you really are, I silently reminded myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 pm
"Ouch. You hurt me to say that we're still fighting." He chuckled as he walked pass her. "Why can't you let go and relax?" He said, turning around and standing close to her.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 pm
"Why do you have to keep getting so close to me?" I retorted. "I do like my personal space." But I was not going to take a step back. That would show weakness. And I was not about the show anything of that sort to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:46 pm
"What? Can't I be close to my old friend?" He moved away to give her space, but still looked at her. "Why are you wearing such a small outfit?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 pm
I stared at him, disbelieving, "We're on the beach. Is this not appropriate beach attire? Would you rather me walk around in my bikini?" Regretting that last comment, I looked down at myself, "It's not that skimpy either. It comes down to my thighs."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 am
"Well the cover ups nice, but it's skippier than what you use to wear." He pointed to her belly. "You normally didn't like showing that off, nor the rest of your body as a matter of fact."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 am
I suddenly felt very self conscious and wrapped my arms around myself, "I never realized you paid that much attention to what I wore." I tried to keep my voice strong and angered, but it wavered. I growled and walked past him once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 am
Renaldo sat up and rubbed his neck. "Oi...Not everday ya see somethin' like a sark hackin' away at ya..." He picked up a stick and drew in the sand.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:05 am
"What? You don't think I notice things." He followed her still staying out of her reach so she couldn't hit him. "Besides, I think you look cuter, and this attitude is really helping it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 am
"What attitude," I demanded, ignoring the other part. I finally had something to fuel my anger again.

I kept walking down the beach, looking over at the water and the crashing waves. I did not like the water much, but the sound was very calming. Hopefully, I would be able to keep up my angeer around him, even with the serenity this island gave out.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm
"Well that angry but shy attitude, but now you're just angry" He chuckled as he walked to the water. "Why are you always angry toward me?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff