Alex in chains(roleplay 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:45 pm
Rei chukkled "looks like he found my shower" he pspoke chukkaling he sighed and went up knocking then opening the door "heh for someone new to my home you sure found your way qwickly to my shower......." he spoke  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:51 pm
"yup,I figured it was this door." alex said his eyes still closed but he was smiling "It was a good guess" .He didn't really care if rei was in the bathroom with him just not in the shower with him.Alex shook his head trying not to think of how rei would look naked in the shower with him.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:23 pm
Rei chukkled "oh your clever" he spoke shuting the door he hops up onto the counter "indeed a good guess....." he spoke then smerked standing up he walked up the bathtub/shower and stood beside it "need any help Alex....?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Alex blushed dark red and opened his eyes "N-no.."He said and turned off the water ,he was done anyway. Alex got a towel coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist still blushing he looked at rei.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:05 pm
Rei chukkled "okay then......" he said and steped away, he looked at the younger male with a raised brow "hmn your really slender and skiny.......do you not eat alot or is it justthe frame to be feminen?" he asked he then smiled "not that it bothers me of corse" he spoke he then grabed another towel and dryed the boys hair for him then looked to his hand "hows your hand...?" he asked draging him over to the sink he got some gauze and wraped his hand  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Alex let rei drag him to the sink and wrap up his hand "its ok,it still hurts a little but I will be alright.." he said "C-can I ask you something rei?" he asked looking up at him blushing "why did you say real men kiss on the lips not the cheek..do you want me to.." he said trailing off when he said the word 'to' his face close to rei's the blush on his face darkening.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm
Rei chukkled "well thats good.....the plant didint seeme to be poisoned so thares no poison in the blood streame......just tell me if it feals wered or if it burns" he spoke then smiled placeing a hand on the boys cheek "mnnn.......well its true isint it...a kis for a child id just soft and playfule and even loveing it can truely be anyware but a adult kiss is strong and you know outher stuff.......but its mainly on hte lips......im not saying i dislike kisses on the cheek but yeah i supose i like then better on the lips" he spoke he then sighed "you dont have to if you dont want to Alex......." he spoke  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 pm
Alex nodded ,he then leaned closer to rei and kissed him on the lips blushing.He felt like he couldn't resit doing this like he had to kiss rei. This was actually his first kiss this is why he was so nervous and didn't really know what to do and how to approach such a situation.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm
Rei smerked "truely are a child....." he muttered before kissing him back wraping his arms around his waist and his sholders  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Alex blushed even more as he continued to kiss rei,he couldn't believe he was doing this only reason he never did this before was probably because of how protective his mother was and now he could do what he wanted.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am
Rei kept kissing him he brought his hand down to make sure he had a good hold on the male since the flood was somewhat wet he did not want to fall  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 pm
Alex pulled away to breathe after awhile,he looked into rei's eyes the blush on his face darkening "..I-I need some clothes to put on.." he said.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:11 pm
Rei chukkled "mmn that was qwite nice....and oh yess clothing" he spoke then thought for a moment "you can ware some of my clothing.....follow me to my room so we can get you dressed" he spoke  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm
Alex nodded and followed rei to his room,he couldn't help but think about that kiss that just happened between them.He knew that probably sadly that meant nothing to rei but then again they had just met so why should alex care right?...  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm
rei sighed and gave a small chukkle "your mined is so clusstered.....i can tell by the face your makeing....its hard to read your thoughts..." he sighed then went in his dressor and grabed a big white t-shirt and a pair of blue pj pants and shut the door he smiled and sliped the shirt over the boys sholders it fell just above his knee's "you can do the pants right?" he asked takeing the towel off him not careing that the boy had no pants, he wouldent do anything....well at least not yet  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff