Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 am
Damian looked at Shea when she asked the question then back at Lili. "Are you?" he asked himself with a blank look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 am
Shea's eyes switched between them, she felt a little betrayed. Damian had flirted with her  

My Paper Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:05 am
Lili looked back and forth between the two, "Wait what's going on...." she mumbled backing away a few steps. Her heart aching just a bit, she started to bite her lower lip. A few thoughts ran through her head when Damian said something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 am
Awesome nerd

My Paper Rose

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 am
He raised an eyebrow at Lili. "What are you talking about?" he asked and followed her gaze to see Shea's expression. "Hmm? You ok, Shea?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 am
Shea wore a confused look "Ya... I'm fine."  

My Paper Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 am
Lili pointed to herself "Im your girlfriend, and apparently she thinks something is going on between you two. Which is making me a bit confused...." Lili mumbled. "And Damian, I guess I'm just gonna go ahead and say this so it's off my chest. Im sorry about getting mad back in my dorm. You know that think I was ranting about, well that all was still on my mind. I shouldn't have gotten mad....and Im sorry...." she said sincerely then looked away her face a bit red. Embarrassed that she had to say all that in front of Shea.

(Nerd went to bed. and im going to bed as well. night.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 am
night mrgreen  

My Paper Rose

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 am
Haruko knelt down near the koi pond. Her hand skimmed the water lightly with that touch the fish instantly came.
She spoke with them with her mind.
"Please go away I do not want anyone to know of my powers to talk to animals."
The fishes swam away and pretended nothing happened. Haruko could finally relax. All that work! Water seemed to calm her but there was still one problem. She was new and that meant no friend no love. She closed her eyes and remembered what happened to her beloved little brother. Blood, sharp teeth and screaming. She took a deep breath and hoped one day something good would atleast happen to her.

C biggrin ocuments and SettingsbettyMy DocumentsMy Picturesf_Anime6m_c340950.jpg
(Go to website to see her pic)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm
Calypso giggled as she watched the three babble back and forth.Arryn groaned silently."Will you shut up.Something is about to go down"He held his finger to her lips and she blushed a little."Yeah something is going down...".She shoved him and was about to catch him by the shirt but he had already fell out of the tree."Oops my bad".Arryn moaned and spit out rocks and a tooth?!.He glared at her and smiled to feel blood spilling out of the hole."You better be glad they grow fast!!".  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm
"Really?" Damian blinked and smiled a little. "Well then... apology accepted." he smiled at Lili then turned around to see a few other girls and a guy with blood coming out of his mouth. "Friends of yours?" he asked both Lili and Shea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:21 pm
Lili took Damian's hand lightly smiling up at him, she looked over seeing a few people. "No, I dont know any of them" she mumbled, even more embarrassed that they all were watching.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Damian blushed himself then frowned. "Lili... Do you... want me to be romantic?" he asked. He was a goofy guy, and romance was something he was clueless about, but he knew one thing that could change all that if Lili wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Lili had a surprised look, she looked down thinking a moment then looked back up at him smiling. "I dont want you to change who you are to make me happy. I want you to stay the same goof ball that I love" she laughed a bit. "But on occasion, be a little romantic. Show me that you really like me....ya know" she blushed a bit then looked forward.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Damian frowned a little and unfolded his wings. They weren't the snow white angel wings they used to be, now it was completely ash gray, except for the edges, which were still white. "I wish you told me that earlier..." he whispered and looked at her. "I made a deal with Chaos..." he said and looked away from her. "It's just... You were so angry when I couldn't do anything romantic..... So..... So I asked Chaos to change my personality." he said.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff