Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Hitchhiker Collectables Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:20 pm
I feel as if I'm about to admit to a crime against humanity, but.....

I honestly don't like tea. Never have.
*hides behind a couch* don't shoot me!

It really isn't my fault. I'm American, and I've never had a properly made cup of tea. *is deprived* I'm sure upon tasting rightly made tea I might like it. But the stuff my mom makes, whether or not she uses her loose tea, it just doesn't do anything for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:23 pm
I wouldn't die if I didn't have tea, and although I do admit I enjoy a good cup of tea as much as the next person, I prefer a nice good cup of steaming coffee with a tad of sugar and cream. *sighs*

As for HHGG memorabilia, I have downloaded onto my computer the entire radio edition of HHGG, and I listen to it nearly every day. It's rather enjoyable, as some funny things you read in the book are only hightened when you hear people actually saying them blaugh

I want all the books, of course, but I currently have less than $5 in my bank account and no where in this desolate town has the books. I have looked many a time crying And the thing I want most is the Ultimate leather-bound HHGG with the pretty gilt edges *sighs*

But ANYWAY... oh, I thought it would be cool to note that I have a friend who's name is Ford *cheers*  

phantasmic kacaphony

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghost Chef

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:28 pm
Have him change his last name to Prefect and he will make quite an interesting collector's item.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:37 pm
Lord Salem
Have him change his last name to Prefect and he will make quite an interesting collector's item.
That's what all my friends said. We are all big fans of the book, so when he told us his real name is Ford, it was a unanimous agreement between the four of us - there were actually six of us there, but Ford couldn't vote and neither could J, because he hasn't read it - that Andrew would be called Ford from now on.  

phantasmic kacaphony

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Meatless Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:10 pm
Gah! I've none of the official things, other than the gilt-edge Ultimate Guide I'm borrowing from Lord Salem... I have a few makeshift props, though. xD;; I plan on getting the DVD and comics when I can acquire the money and mother's permission to buy stuff online... And as soon as the action figures come out... Ho man... I'll be all over 'em.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:13 pm
Meatless Cheeze
And as soon as the action figures come out... Ho man... I'll be all over 'em.

eek Action figures? *twitchtwitch*

xd

Yes! Yes! *lords her giltedgedleatherboundUltimateGuide over all and sundry* heart blaugh sweatdrop

I wish I had the radio series. Haven't even heard one. crying

I intend to name my firstborn son Ford, y'know.

...and Tinnumir: there is an article in Salmon of Doubt on the proper prepation of tea. Don't worry, says Douglas, it's perfectly legal! wink

Edit: Raelwyn: Two questions. Is the phonebook picture in your random sig real, and where do live because I want to move there. The coolest name in any local phonebook I've ever gotten to read was Starblanket, Phoenix. crying  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Meatless Cheeze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:42 pm
Gah! They won't be comming out until some time in April (The ad said "two months," and it was from sometime around ..now. >_<)... @__x Grafaragerphtt!! I want my little poseable light-up-y Marvin now! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:25 pm
Meatless Cheeze
Gah! They won't be comming out until some time in April (The ad said "two months," and it was from sometime around ..now. >_<)... @__x Grafaragerphtt!! I want my little poseable light-up-y Marvin now! gonk

eek *spazzes out* What ads?! SHOW ME NOW OR I SHALL DESTROY MANKIND!! I swear to Zarquon I will!

...then again, I threaten to destroy mankind on a pretty regular basis (whenever things fill me with rage or sorrow or are just that ridiculously awesome), so it's probably an empty threat. Still, links or pics please? For the sake of humanity? neutral  

Yuki-Onna Reed

phantasmic kacaphony

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:50 pm
Spike_Theta: The pic in my sig isn't mine, actually. I found it. I think it's real, but either way, it's great.

AND I ALSO CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE UNLEASH THE ACTION FIGURES! not dolls... grr...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:47 pm
Marvin here, never fear...
All systems clear...
Don't lose your cool, captain...

Ghost Chef

phantasmic kacaphony

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:43 pm
Lord Salem
Marvin here, never fear...
All systems clear...
Don't lose your cool, captain...
*gasp* LOOK AT YOUR AVI!!! DUDE!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:21 pm
Spike_Theta
Meatless Cheeze

eek *spazzes out* What ads?! SHOW ME NOW OR I SHALL DESTROY MANKIND!! I swear to Zarquon I will!

...then again, I threaten to destroy mankind on a pretty regular basis (whenever things fill me with rage or sorrow or are just that ridiculously awesome), so it's probably an empty threat. Still, links or pics please? For the sake of humanity? neutral

.___________.'

...'Kay!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/hitchhikersguidenews.php?id=8118  

Meatless Cheeze

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:19 pm
My collection, she slowly increases! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:02 pm
They have a few Hitchhikey things at www.jinx.com There's this one sweatshirt I want like mega crazed! xd Anyway, they have some pretty cool stickers too. Like this one that says "Powered by an Improbability Drive" and "Robots need hugs too" I love those. They have this really cool thing where if you send in a pic of yourself with their merchandise, you get FIVE FREE STICKERS!!! xd I officially heart them. It claims to be a store for geeks and stuff. If this is true . . . I AM ZE GEEK!!! xd  

Wonder_falls

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:07 pm
Wonder_falls
They have a few Hitchhikey things at www.jinx.com There's this one sweatshirt I want like mega crazed! xd Anyway, they have some pretty cool stickers too. Like this one that says "Powered by an Improbability Drive" and "Robots need hugs too" I love those. They have this really cool thing where if you send in a pic of yourself with their merchandise, you get FIVE FREE STICKERS!!! xd I officially heart them. It claims to be a store for geeks and stuff. If this is true . . . I AM ZE GEEK!!! xd
Me too. 3nodding  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games