Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm
"today..' kira said with a sigh,he really didn't want to do this.He could tell astley felt the same way about this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 pm
"Right now?" Astley asked, finally turning to look at him, his arms folded across his chest as he eyes the smaller male  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Kira nodded not looking at astley,he was trying to think anout a way to get out of this but found none.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm
Astley nodded and walked into the bedroom, he pulled his tunic off and turned to Kira, "after you, my lord"  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Kira sighed walking into the bedroom,he sat on the bed trying to avode looking at astley.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm
Astley approached him. He slowly leaned towards him, til his lips were nearly touching Kira's, "I hate you for this" he breathed and pressed his lips to the others roughly  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:50 pm
Kira frowned slightly when astley said he hated him,why would he hate him? its not like he choice to do this or something.Kira reluntantly kissed astley back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Astley pushed Kira back onto the bed, lips still firmly against his, he quickly began pulling his shirt up, he wanted to get this done and over with as quickly as possible  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:35 pm
Kira wanted to get this over with but he was scared he never did this before. Kira blushed as he was pushed on the bed,he frowned slightly being able to tell that astley was trying to get this over with but so was Kira.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm
Astley threw Kira's shirt onto the floor and proceeded to strip himself completely before continuing to remove Kira's clothes. Despite the fact that he didn't want to do this, he couldn't help but tell how cute Kira was, his cheeks dusted with pink and his obvious nervousness, "I will be gentle, master" Astley breathed in his ear, before kissing his neck, right below his ear  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:57 pm
Kira nodded "o-ok.." he said blushing as astley kissed his neck, he hated his father for making him do this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:17 pm
Astley trailed his hands over Kira's bare torso and down his naked body, he wanted to arouse Kira so that it wouldn't be too awkward ((wanna take this to pm's or u good here?))  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 pm
(we should go to pm, I don't really like to timeskip.)
Kira blushed,he liked the feel of astley's hands on his body. Kira tried not to think of it like that though, he knew this was basically only for breeding nothing more nothing less.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm
Astley was surprised when Kira hugged him, the boy hated him, just as he had hated the boy when he changed him. His arms tightened around the smaller male, ~But...I don't feel that way anymore...I feel...weird, when I think of him...he took away my life....but, I think...he's cute?~ he wondered silently  

yaoiboy116

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 pm
Kira moved into astley's lap and laid his head on astley's chest.Kira smiled slightly.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff