Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 pm

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

"I-i'm fine..." Ciel muttered blushing. He hated being teased.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm
≾Sebastian Michaelis≿
At this moment, my body and soul, to the last hair, belong to my master...~
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image
Sebastian chuckled he continued to wash the small males body "then what is casing the heat in your cheeks then, is it perhaps.....me, or being touched by me, Young been acting quite strange lately.....what's on your mined young master?" he spoke into his ear as he began to wash his legs he knew Ceil was flustered with something and he wanted to know what

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words ‘check Mate’ !

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:07 pm

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

"It is none of your concern..." Ciel said moving himself as far from the demon as he could. Ciel's weakness was his legs and he knew that he was blushing worse. He had to come up with a lie and quick. "I was thinking about allowing Elizabeth to throw one of her parties here..."
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 pm
≾Sebastian Michaelis≿
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image
Sebastian chuckled he ruffled his hair "oh, is that so...then I won’t ask again until you 'want' to tell me" he spoke then sighed as Ceil moved away from him a little, he held out his hands and made a motion to say come back or come "come back here Young Master, I’m not done washing you yet...so come here.." he spoke then raised a brow "eh, really..I’m surprised Young Master usually you would say no or avoid things like that..I’m rather surprised" he spoke looking at him with a small smile

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 am

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

"Well..." Ciel said moving closer to his butler again, "I have to be nice to her. She is my fiance after all..." Ciel shiver at that word; its not that he didnt love Elizabeth, because he did, he just wasnt in love with her. He was upset that his parents would even agree to force him into something like this. It sadden him to think of marrying her, she deserved better than him. He hoped that Sebastian would take his soul before then.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 pm
≾Sebastian Michaelis≿
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image
Sebastian chuckled "hmm..i dont think i like that your already engaged.." he spoke then lent down sighing, he really hated the fact that his master, His bocchan was alredy engaged it annoyed him to hell he kept washing his young masters frail body, he sighed agean "i dont like it at all.....I want you all to myself.....all to myself" he spoke in his ear he 'acedently' moved his fingures over the others n****e he was sereouse though he did want ceil all to himself

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 pm

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

Ciel blushed, hearing Sebastians words. He was afraid that the demon was mocking him; but he pushed that thought away when the older man touched his n****e. He failed at holding in a moan from Sebastian's touch. He leaned up, wrapping his arms around his butlers neck, as if to kiss him. But he whispered, "You better not be laying to me!"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 pm
Sebastian chukkled as he felt arms around his neak, he gave a warm smile, he placed his hands on his masters back side his eyes going sereouse, he wouldent lie about this kined of thing ever, he leant forward alittle looking into his eyes "im not...im being quite sereouse Young Master.." he began and gave him a small kiss on the nose "...i can never lie to you...i would never lie to you even if its a order or not..i cold never tell you a lie.." he spoke kissing him softly on the lips  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 pm

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

Ciel blushed at Sebastians words; he'd never felt so happy in his life. He returned the kiss, pulling himself closer to the demon. He pulled his butler down to his level, almost forcing him into the tub.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm
Sebastian was pleased that his master felt the same, he always new he did, the way he had been acting lately, he smiled into the kiss, following the movement of leaning down, he placed his left hand on the rim of the bath tub so he wouldn't fall in, he kissed Ceil for a little wile longer then pulled back kissing his forehead, his right hand was placed on his back rubbing circles on the boys lower back  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:11 pm

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

Ciel smiled at his butler, a slight blush touching his cheeks. He had a stupid grin on his face, from ear to ear.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:47 pm
Sebastian smiled warmly back to him notecing the blushe he gave a chukkle "Young master's so cute" he spoke rubbing his cheek, caresing the soft burning flesh, his master truely was cute, He finished washing him, toutching him gently as he watched evrey niick and cranny of the other's body, he gave a kiss to his head before standing and draining the tub, after that he grabed a towel and wraped it around Ceil and took him out of the bathtub drying him off  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm

♚The Queen's Loyal Dog♚
♘Ciel Phantomhive♘

Ciel blushed, standing still so Sebastian could dress him for the night.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm
Sebastian smiled and grabbed Ciel's night dress/night shirt and dressed Ciel in it, he began buttoning it up and before he got the last few done he gave a small kiss to his tummy then finished he stood up and grabed his outher eyepatch and put that on then prepared the bed for him  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm
Ciel crawled up to his pillows and snuggled against them. "Good night Sebastian~"  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff