Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ⱦhe Ⱦrapped Ϛouls [Open/Accepting] Ooc. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooc or Ooc? Pick Pick! x3
  Out Of Character - Boo! xDD
  Out Of Cookies - Huraaaay > w <
View Results

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 pm
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ

Around 2pm here, Kazoku said she was going to bed, which mean she's like seven to eight hours ahead of me... o3o

O w O. Its 8:00am here :3.

Oh wow, it's 5pm here... o.o

You're ahead... 15 hours? Wow. But once school starts up again, I'll only be able to post after this time, so it should be fine I think. o 3o

Lol I know right = w =. I'll be home 6pm.
xDD Haji! where are you guys from..? o w o

I'm in the US. biggrin

> w < sooo far! I'm in Phil.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:47 pm
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ

Around 2pm here, Kazoku said she was going to bed, which mean she's like seven to eight hours ahead of me... o3o

You're ahead... 15 hours? Wow. But once school starts up again, I'll only be able to post after this time, so it should be fine I think. o 3o

I'm in the US. biggrin

I'm on the western side of the US though, so I'm closer than some other people I guess... o3o  

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 pm
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ

I'm in the US. biggrin

I'm on the western side of the US though, so I'm closer than some other people I guess... o3o

O w O yes, maybe  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:11 pm
As a pacific islander, it's nice to know I'm not the only one way off from the U.S. coast.  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 am
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ
Empress_Snow_Rose
ZDarkwolfZ

I'm in the US. biggrin

kazoku thinks it's obvious that dark-kun is from us because your supposed to be exactly opposite to the timeline of kazoku's country biggrin D  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:24 am
Hello? ~in the shy corner waiting to get out~ oAo  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:00 am
>__>? *sets a trail of marshmallows down to lure Two-Tailed Reaper out of corner*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 am
Two-Tailed Reaper
Hello? ~in the shy corner waiting to get out~ oAo

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX
>__>? *sets a trail of marshmallows down to lure Two-Tailed Reaper out of corner*

*Smells something sweet and squishy* < w < > w > *keeps looking* O o O!!! Marshmallooooows~ *grabs marshmallow bag from Joker* > 3 > Mine now!

Looky! Two Tailed *Shows marshmallow bag along with the trail* =^ - ^=.

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 am
oAo homnomnomnom!!*nekomata head looked like pac man as he ate the marshmellow off floor* i r in school so i cant to cool post oxo  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:12 pm
xd Rose, I am amazed and amused that you can smell something that's 'sweet and squishy.'

*picks up the last marshmallow, holding it up over Two-Tailed* Oh? It seems we found ourselves a new member!  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:08 am
OoO yesh! Now give me the pure sugar that rots my teeth called a marshmallow!!...please? <: D  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:33 am
Two-Tailed Reaper
OoO yesh! Now give me the pure sugar that rots my teeth called a marshmallow!!...please? <: D

prez jake hasn't post in the rp yet O ^ O...*notices* Can i have sugar-thing called marshmallow too O w O  

Kazoku Mizuki

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:20 am
Two-Tailed Reaper
oAo homnomnomnom!!*nekomata head looked like pac man as he ate the marshmellow off floor* i r in school so i cant to cool post oxo

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX
xd Rose, I am amazed and amused that you can smell something that's 'sweet and squishy.'

*picks up the last marshmallow, holding it up over Two-Tailed* Oh? It seems we found ourselves a new member!

Two-Tailed Reaper

Kazoku Mizuki

prez jake hasn't post in the rp yet O ^ O...*notices* Can i have sugar-thing called marshmallow too O w O

My nose is very powerful > 3 >. I use it when I need to find something sweet ;3. *Glomps Joker for the Last piece of Marshmallow* >DD Muawhahahaha!

Yush! We have a new member :3. *Eats last piece of Marshmallow, along with the Marshmallow inside the Marshmallow Bag* >DD No more Marshmallow! *Brings out Chocolates and gives Two-Tailed and Kazoku*

*Just noticed that Sugar D is here* :''ooo Hiii Sugar D!!! *Hugs Kazoku* :3. You no talking to mommie > 3 >.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:42 am
Empress_Snow_Rose
Two-Tailed Reaper

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Two-Tailed Reaper

Kazoku Mizuki

My nose is very powerful > 3 >. I use it when I need to find something sweet ;3. *Glomps Joker for the Last piece of Marshmallow* >DD Muawhahahaha!

Yush! We have a new member :3. *Eats last piece of Marshmallow, along with the Marshmallow inside the Marshmallow Bag* >DD No more Marshmallow! *Brings out Chocolates and gives Two-Tailed and Kazoku*

*Just noticed that Sugar D is here* :''ooo Hiii Sugar D!!! *Hugs Kazoku* :3. You no talking to mommie > 3 >.

*hugs back* sorry mommie~ X"3 kazoku is playing zomg that why kazoku doesn't talk to anybody awhile ago :3
how is mommie doing? :3

Kazoku Mizuki

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas