Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Camp Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:12 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked down to her as she looked up to him and spoke. he smiled to her words as they floated there. she was on his scarred chest, her head as if it were natural for her. He looked to her and nodded. "I'm glad you think so. it is nice." he spoke, floating again peacefully. he looked to the sky. "You know, despite being a warrior and daughter of ares. your really cute, even when you fight."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:56 pm
Akakallis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

She removed one hand from around his body, and placed it over his mouth as he called her cute."Don't say that." She whispered to him as she eyed one of the scars on his chest."You must be brave," She told him."To tell me that I am cute." She said louder then what she had whispered her hand was back around him again.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked down to her raising his head to do so. he raiserd aqn eyebrow at he words and smirked. "touchy. well what would you like me to call you then? or does this brave person have to say the same thing again?" he teased, chuckling slightly as they floated. He began kicking his feet, not enough to splash water, but enough to start propelling them to the other side of the lake.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:52 am
Daughter of Ares

She looked back up at him, and smirked slightly."Well, I like brave people." She told him, as she felt them moving her grip around him tightened slightly."You'll have to say the same thing again I think." She teased him lightly as she removed one of her hands from her death grip around him. To trace one of the scars on his chest lightly.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:23 am
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar kept propelling to hthe other shore and looked down to her again as she spoke and traced a scar on his chest. "well than cute will do just fine then." he spoke. he rose a hand out of the water and motioned it a bit, wind now propelling them along rather than his own feet. it felt nicer this way. he turened his hand to the water and chuckled lsightly. "like what you see?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:51 am
Daughter of Ares

She smiled at him as he asked his question."As a matter of fact I love what I see." She told him, as she returned her gaze to his face smirking now as they kept getting closer to the other side of the lake."What about you?" She asked him smiling.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:50 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked, looking to her. "Every bit of you." he spoke casually but held her closer still. They eventually came up onto the shore, oscar was pulled in to laying on the wet sand of the shore now looking to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:35 pm
Daughter of Ares

She blushed slightly,"Good." She told him with a smile."Otherways I'd have to hit you." She told him as she dug her fingers into the wet sand. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment lost in thought.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to her and smiled. "your biting your lips." he spoke and looked up to the sky. he could imagine his father was staring down at him right now just laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 am
Daugher of Ares

"Sorry..." She mumbled as she stopped biting her lips. Without warning Akakallis rolled onto Oscar and smirked down at him, as she tugged on a piece of his hair."Hiya." She grinned.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked up to her as she got ontop of him, he smirked arrogantly at her, laying there as if he owned the sand he lay on. "Hi back....guess what." he spoke, but before she could answer, he leaned up an planted his lips to her, kissing her for a long moment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:35 pm
Daughter of Ares

She pulled back slightly as she felt his lips on his. Then Akakallis leaned into his kiss slightly kissing him back, she never wanted this moment to end, but like all good things the kiss came to a end. Her face was beat red she smiled shly once as she brushed back her hair from her face."Um...I'm glad that you did that first." She told him, speaking the truth.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 am
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar lsmirked into the kiss as she was surprised at first, but then pushed into it. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her as they kissed. then it came to an end and he laid his head tot he sand. when she spoke he shrugged. "Call me impulsive, I do what I like or want to do when i want to." he spoke, poking her nose with his finger. "seems I've broken your aggressive shell and brought the woman in you out. and she's cute too. so this makes us a couple now right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Daughter of Ares

She shut her eyes, and winkled her nose when he poked it. "Seems that you have broken my shell." She agreed with him, she moved her hands once to place them in his hair smilng at him as she tilted her head to the side. "Yes, it does." She told him with a smile on her face as she kissed the side of his jaw lightly.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:48 am
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked to her reply and returned the favor, holding her close to him still and kissing her cheek. "that's good to know." he spoke, holding aka closer still. "so as a couple, what's the first thing you want to do?"  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff