Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Party. Drink. Love. { Join Please!!!! Need 5 More People!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

almost silence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae's cheeks reddened to a embarrassing crimson. He was still standing in Chris's arms and groaned in exhaustion. "Th-that...was your fault." He spoke into Chris's shirt still, not wanting to move anyways. He sighed lightly and breathed in Chris scent once more. Somehow, through all the alcohol that he obviously had around, he didn't smell like it. His scent was more...alluring in a way. Dae decided that his scent was a mixture between fruit and manliness, if that was possible. "You smell nice..." In his drunken state, Dae simply said anything candid that flew through his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

User ImageChris TagayseUser Image

His smirk grew wider. "Yes, and Thanks... I guess. Come on, let's get your head cleared up." Chris picked him up bridal style and carried him to the nearest bar stool. He set him down and sat beside him, and Kiyoshi.

Chris decided to try and make Dae jealous. He glanced at Kiyoshi, and winked, then looking at Dae.  

Monster_Munchkin757

almost silence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae rested his head on Chris's chest while he was being carried. After he was placed down, he put his head to the table and turned just in time to see Chris wink at the another male. His lips formed a pout and his eyes grew narrower, glaring at the stranger. With a more annoyed voice, he spoke. "Y-You're...such a jerk. Doing that to me then getting over it so quickly." He frowned, looking at Chris's plain smirk when he said that. "What?" He said sternly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:02 pm
Kiyoshi saw the wink and blinked "w-what?" he spoke looking at Chris with a raised brow, his grayish eyes looking at him then glanced to the other male with him, looking at the other boy he noteced that he was oveously was drunk or sick or something "uhhhh.......is he okay.....?" he spoke looking at Chris  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
IRO SAKAMOT

xxxx'm more than just a falling star but,

After getting home from work, Hiro took a quick shower before getting ready to go out. He put on his new pink tank top, some black jeans, his black shoes. Hiro tried to hide his horns and tail but it didn't work so he just gave up. He then put on some Kandi bracelets and fixed his hair before heading out. He walked to the club where he went to the most and walked on in. Hiro's brown eyes scanned the club and he went straight to the bar. He told the bartender to give him some Smirnoff Vodka and once it was given to him he took small sips of it. He saw people a seat of two away from him and smiled. "Maybe I'll make some new friends~" he said quietly to himself.

'm a not too far from the ground.xxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image

Chris smiled at Dae, and then looked at Kiyoshi. "Yeah. Here." He said, and pushed a glass of water in Dae's direction. He put some vegatabale-like thing in front of him. "it might taste nasty, but it works."  

Monster_Munchkin757

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm
Kiyoshi smiled faintly "hn, thats good" he spoke then looked to the bartender and asked him for a ice tea, when he got it he took a sip  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae looked at the equally suspicious drink now in front of him. Groaning, he managed to take a bite of the vegetable which tasted horrid, and wash the taste away with several gulps of water. Setting the glass down after emptying its contents, Dae turned back to Chris. "I still don't know your name." He spoke with completely innocence.  

almost silence

Monster_Munchkin757

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

He smiled. "Chris." He wrapped his tail around a hand and let a half-hearted."Nyaa~" He was tired, incredibly tired. He slumped down in his seat and yawned. He ran a hand down Dae's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:27 pm
Kiyoshi gave a smile drinking what he ordered, he peered over to see how Dae was doing then looked away agean "want a Advil?" he asked reaching into his pocket, poor thing probably had a headache or something  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

almost silence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae gave an acknowledged smile, but it faded when he felt a light hand run his thigh. He shivered and looked at the drowsy Chris. "Tired? Me too...." He said, obviously dazed from the alcohol. He looked past Chris to the boy offering him advil. "I-I'm...okay. Thanks..." Dae looked back at Chris, who though he had a resentment towards him, always allured Dae. He found himself admiring his thin build and plush ears. "Hey Chris....did you want to go somewhere tonight?" The words escaped his mouth before he even had a chance to stop them. Dae immediately turned away from Chris, blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm
Kiyoshi smiled "Hnn, okay then..." he spoke then leaned forward resting his arms an the counter and his face being hidden in his arms "being drowsy and tired sucks huh?" he asked tuning his head to face the two males, he hasn't told his name beacase he wasn't asked, he was a little shy so he only talked little  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 pm
Monster_Munchkin757
User ImageAccepted Profiles:

Monster_Munchkin757

User Imageost of the Basic Things....

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Chris Tagayse, But I like to be called Kitty or Chris. I just turned 19 on April 27. At the lovely race of a Neko.

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Guy and like to mess around with Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is Black and my eyes are Green. My weight is 121 lbs. Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this Tattoo on right shoulder.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Uncaring and Perverted, But I'm really Perverted and Sweet. I might have powers too.... Like I don't know.. Nothing I guess

I like Cats, Skinny Jeans, and My Roomates.... But, I hate Worms and Dogs. And, Set me on these People >>>> Anyone who hates cats and People who don't believe in Gay love.

User Imageere Is My Past.... Don't Remind Me of It

I was born an orphan, no one cared about me. I have been love deprived all my life, but don't tell anyone. My only family member owns a nightclub, and I've invited my roomates. Hopefully, One of them'll stay with me...

User Image

alexdallin

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Daesung Lee, But I like to be called Dae . I just turned 18 on May 3. At the lovely race of a Neko .

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Male and like to mess around with Guys and Girls. Isn't that weird? My hair is dark brown and my eyes are amber. My weight is 115 lbs. . Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this scar on my cheek.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Shy, quiet , But I'm really Friendly, loyal, trusting. I might have powers too.... Like telekinesis, You never know!

I like food, music, dancing .... But, I hate secrets, hunger, scary movies/things. And, Set me on these People >>>> none yet? .

Dae had been living as a normal child up until high-school. At that point, he found that he had an innate ability to move things with his mind. Though, he kept this to himself, the secretiveness affect his personality, making him more shy and introverted. Dae listened to music very often as an escape from the world, though he gets enamored easily and blushes often. Falling in love is easy, but believing it is hard.

User Image

Midna254

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Kiyoshi Toyami , But I like to be called Kiyo . I just turned 18 on October 31st. At the lovely race of a Kitsune.

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a male and like to mess around with Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is pale gray with light brown and my eyes are brownish gray. My weight is 5'5 kg . Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this scars on my shoulder and stomach, and a marking around my naval.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem mostly happy and kind and very outgoing towards my friends , But I'm really Quiet and shy, i like to keep to myself. I might have powers too.... Like hearing the cry's, whispers, voices and even thought's of things...the object doesn't have to even be a living thing, You never know!

I like reading, sleeping, the night time, silence, chai tea, and fish .... But, I hate being touched in a violent manor, very loud sounds, being waken up from a nap, being disturbed, the idea of kissing a female, milk and tomato's . And, Set me on these People >>>> My Mother, The people who have tainted my past, people who annoy me, and people who force me to eat .

I was raised in a family with only a mother, my father left when i was only 9, my hero left me with the devil's internet, well thats what i thought of her..My mother, mother wasn't the nicest of people she was cruel, and liked to force people to do things, many things, things that no child should be put through, i had not wanted this but i couldn't get away from her, ware was my hero when i needed him the most ware was my father....

I was abused and Raped at a young age, my mother had sold me to random people and even some of my relieves like a prostitute, no....more like a slave to them, so as i was sold i was raped and abused by countless of people, i hated it, i wanted to die and just give up hope that someone would help me, through those painful years or torment i had learned to handle some of the pain, i was given scars from a older man beacase i refused to do what he asked, he cut me like a fish, right on my stomach, then on my shoulder, i hated what these people did, if i complained or even made a sound i got hurt even more, after a few more years of torment i finally found my hero, he saved me, he came for me, he took me away from my mother.

I live with my father now, everything is going grate, i met grate friends who i love dearly, i would do anything for them, but i haven't ever talked about my past with them yet, i don't like talking about it at all, i rather keep to myself about it..

User Image

JakkiieSlayer
User Image ost of the Basic Things....

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Hiroshi Sakamoto, But I like to be called Hiro. I just turned 22 on April 1st. At the lovely race of a Shape-Shifting Demon.

User ImageThe eal Me

I'm a Male and like to mess around with Girls and Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is Blonde and my eyes are Dark Brown. My weight is 117 lbs. Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this a small tattoo of the Aries sign.... Can you tell?

User Imageore About Me

I seem Bubbly, Energetic, and Idiotic, But I'm really Smart, Serious, and Calm. I might have powers too.... Like turning into a Sheep or a Ram, You never know!

I like Lollipops, Cute things, Animals, and Stuffed animals.... But, I hate Gross things, Aggressive people, Fights, Blood, and Killing. And, Set me on these People >>>> Meanies!.

I was born to a Incubus and a shape-shifting demon. My mother was the Incubus and when she saw me, she didn't want me. My father raised me with one of his many mistresses whom I called my mother. She looked a lot like me, but really I never knew what my actual mother looked like so I didn't know who I looked more like. Though I only lived with my father until my 19th year. I was then sent to earth to communicate with humans and try and pass as a normal human male. Though my horns just got me ridiculed. Now, I'm twenty-two(though I may not look it), and I'm living in house with other people.
User Image

ℳost of the Basic Things....

Hi, I'm glad you came to visit me. I'm Hikaru Kye , But I like to be called Kye . I just turned 21 on August 28th. At the lovely race of a Wingless Angel.

The ℛeal Me

I'm a male and like to mess around with Guys. Isn't that weird? My hair is black and my eyes are greenish gray. My weight is 185lbs . Maybe I have marks on my body... Like this scars on my back where my wings use to be.... Can you tell?

ℳore About Me

I seem a little cold hearted and dark , But once i get to know you, i know how to show a good time, but it will take you a while to get that far, i mainly keep to myself. I might have powers too.... Like walking through walls and fazing through objects, fazing through time... You never know!

I like reading, drinking, smoking, music, flirting, and my hair.... But, people touching my hair, people that convince me to cut my hair, children, being disturbed, bananas, and people that flirt with me when im not interested .

ℋere Is My Past.... Don't Remind Me of It

Being the most beautiful angel in my family, my sister was jealous. She captured me and cut my wings off for herself, and laughed as i fell from the Heavens. My blond hair turned black, my white gold eyes turned green, and i turned into my human form from my past life when i had been human, I remember waking up in a cage where people argued over who would own me, why me, you ask? well sometimes, white feathers grow from my back, they knew what i was. I was sold to a old man that thought i could get him to Heaven when he died, i told him i would take his place and he could take mine, knowing he would have been going to hell, he freed me and left me all his money in his will once he died.

I live in a motel now with cats, i now work as a bar tender and i use to be a pole dancer,im starting to age like a human as time goes on.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

Chris smiled sleepily at him, then perked up. "Sure!" He slumped down again, wondering why he had been so eager to.  

Monster_Munchkin757

almost silence

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Daesung Lee

Dae wanted to feel some sir of resentment towered Chris but he couldn't find the anger within him. Instead, he continuously led Chris into him, letting him take control of him. "Where did you want to go?" he asked innocently  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff