Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 pm
Super Cheesio
I'm also interested to see if they keep consistently making good Sonic games now. Sonic 4 and Colours are great, despite what some nit-pickers say about 4.

Colours was anything but good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 pm
Hahaha, that's our Regulust!  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm
=D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 pm
Waynebrizzle
There has never been a lull in Mario releases either. The problem's in the quality, not the quantity.
Yeah, but Mario games are pretty constantly good, and I don't think they actually get made as often as Sonic games do. Heroes and Shadow on the last generation and now StH2k6, Unleashed, Colors, Black Knight, Secret Rings, S4, etc? Compared to Sunshine last gen and Galaxy 1+2, and the NSMBs?

It's different for bad games, too. If you constantly make bad games, take a step back to think about what you're doing wrong. If you're making good games, keep going.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm
It feels worse than EA Sports games. We honestly don't need an annual Sonic game. We really really don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
There has never been a lull in Mario releases either. The problem's in the quality, not the quantity.
Yeah, but Mario games are pretty constantly good, and I don't think they actually get made as often as Sonic games do. Heroes and Shadow on the last generation and now StH2k6, Unleashed, Colors, Black Knight, Secret Rings, S4, etc? Compared to Sunshine last gen and Galaxy 1+2, and the NSMBs?

It's different for bad games, too. If you constantly make bad games, take a step back to think about what you're doing wrong. If you're making good games, keep going.

My point is no one would mind all the s**t being announced if they could look forward to it being relatively good. I don't think anyone groaned and said "ugh, more Mario Galaxy?" when Galaxy 2 was announced (except DUMBASSES). Even if just a few of the games were good no one would mind. Sure, Mario Sports Mix and Mario Party *insert number* kinda suck, but it's not like he doesn't star in plenty of good games to make up for it.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

My point is no one would mind all the s**t being announced if they could look forward to it being relatively good. I don't think anyone groaned and said "ugh, more Mario Galaxy?" when Galaxy 2 was announced (except DUMBASSES). Even if just a few of the games were good no one would mind. Sure, Mario Sports Mix and Mario Party *insert number* kinda suck, but it's not like he doesn't star in plenty of good games to make up for it.
Indeed, and i agree. They should stop pumping out turds, and let a Sonic game bake.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

I don't think anyone groaned and said "ugh, more Mario Galaxy?" when Galaxy 2 was announced (except DUMBASSES).

I KNOW OKAY?
I WAS WRONG, AND IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES NOW. GODDDDDDDD  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 am
The Eleventh AK
Oh man I hope it involves time travel

FUTURE...

PAST
BLADBLSDJKASLDJKLASJDKLJ PEWWPEWWWPEWWWWWW

I'm kinda hoping against that, as cool as sonic cd was...I think I'd rather see them attempt "manage two characters at once" much like we see those play through's of people beating several games simultaneously on one controller. The sonic games can be simple enough.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 am
Super Cheesio
I'm also interested to see if they keep consistently making good Sonic games now. Sonic 4 and Colours are great, despite what some nit-pickers say about 4.

Sonic 4 and colours did feel like a well needed step in the right direction. Like a former serial rapist stopping a ***** from abducting a child. There are still some past demons and reputations that need fixing, but it was a good step.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:46 am
First post updated! Yep, I'm excited for a Sonic new game...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:24 pm
I will allow this game to happen.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 pm
Wow, that gameplay trailer looked HOT. ******** Episode 2, give me this game RITE NOWWWW

I mean, at this point the two Sonics seems like a bit of a gimmick, but it's not like the werehog where they control completely different so it doesn't seem like something that will ruin it for me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:50 pm
http://youtu.be/sdID58d0A6o

Diggin' the new version of the Green Hill music for Modern Sonic  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm
Looks pretty sweet. A bummer I won't get to play it.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff