Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Graveyard
Capture the Flag Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan glanced to Tomas and frowned slightly noticing that they never really talked before this. "Hmm...I guess we really havent talked before this..." Kahlan felt guilty about it mainly because never really noticed him at all. "My name is Kahlan, daughter of Athena." She said as she offered out a hand to him. Kahlan knew that any children of Hades were never really accepted in camp let alone anywhere else. "Nice to finally meet you." Kahlan said wit ha smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

T o m a sxxB l a c kxxR a z i e l

User Image

Tomas smiled a little bit and looked at Kahlan. ”Its nice to meet you, Kahlan…and finally make a friend after being here for three years.” He shook his head and sighed. ”You probably already know who my father is. But my names Tomas.” He glanced around the forest again then looked at Kahlan. ”I’m not really much of a talker if it isn’t apparent already.” He chuckled softly. ”So you’re probably gonna have to supply most of the conversation.”

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Smiling softly she laughed a little. "Sorry about not really noticing you much before. I mean i saw you around but it didnt think much about it till now." Looking out into the forest she could hear the fighting in the distance. "You have been here for three years? How come i havent seen your around camp with the others?" Sure she sees him durring meals and such but she never saw him in any of the training activities.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm
(Sorry for the late response - my sister was in the hospital.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She walked over to the area. She was wearing bell-bottom jeans that covered her body and gave her the impression of sexy hips and a blank tank-top that showed off her amazing swimmers body. She decided that since it wasn't going to be that eventful a day out doing some lame game like 'Capture the flag'. What was the point of looking sexy? So, she also left her hair down.

She wondered where her only friend was. She still didn't know that the only friend was actually her half sister. "Misery loves me. I am only good at talking when I write it down as I report it." She showed up beside the guy and girl. She smiled gently. "How do you play this lame again anyhow?" She walked up and raised her eyebrow at them.

She didn't know that the guy who had been beside her was Hades' son. She thought of him as a normal person not her cousin. "Am I too late to this game?" She sat beside the guy. "I am missing my friend. Can I stay with you, too?"  

CuteDarkJustice

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

T o m a sxxB l a c kxxR a z i e l

User Image

Tomas shrugged and stayed silent as he contemplated her question. There were many reasons why he just didn’t socialize in general…but when it came to training he had a very specific reason. ”Chiron prefers to mentor me individually. He’s afraid I’ll kill one of the campers without meaning too.” It’s true, because of Tomas’s ever-shifting mood Chiron had chosen to isolate him for the other campers safety. Tomas had had to beg the counselor to at least let him eat with the others. He brought his knees up and hugged them to his chest, laying his chin on them. ”Sometimes I wonder if maybe he’s afraid I’ll side with the Titans. But I’m not like that.”

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan frowned slightly, Chiron always looked out for the campers but thi also meant someone got hurt in the process. "Im sorry. Maybe now we can hang out more. I dont see why not." Her attention snapped quickly to the side as her hand grasped the bloody hilt of her sword. Relaxing upon seeing that it was one of posiden's daughters. "I dont think you should be out here unarmed." She said to her before glancing back to the forest.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CuteDarkJustice

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She stared at the guy. "First, what is a titan? Second, that girl doesn't look like a guy." She pointed to the other girl. "Third, huh? Why would you kill anyone?"

She still didn't understand anything. She knew about making reports about facts but this all seemed like a movie. She thought about it more. She walked a few feet away from them.

She laid on a rock. "It feels like my whole life was just pretend. Goodbye to everything that I knew." She thought of her adopted parents. "I use to get lost in your eyes - and, it seemed like I couldn't live without you, both. The reality I tried to hold onto." She watched the water come with her again. "It hurts to want my life outside this camp - and I want this reality."

She walked back to the guy. She didn't know what she was doing but she pulled some water around her as a staff. "Well, at least can you help me out? I need to find someone and I don't mind getting hurt I can always go over there." She pointed to the water and let the staff go back to it.

"Unarmed?" She waved her arms in the air. "I have two arms. Man, you guys take camp games way to seriously." She nodded to their weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Fallyn simply nodded and unsheathed her diluted stygian blade, a gift she had recieved long ago from an anonymous sender, who she suspects is her mother, after getting attacked in the orphanage. Of course it couldn't be made of pure stygian, only a child of Hades would be able to handle it. So she would have to settle for one that was mixed with celestial bronze and possibly some other metals. "I'll make myself useful.... somehow." She was definitely not playing defense or getting the flag, that could be left to a stronger player. "And try not to get myself killed, pass out, or get in any teammate's way." she added as an afterthought before slipping away quietly into trees. The shade at least would help loosen the burden on her from the light. And the darker the area was, the easier it was for her to manipulate shadows into figures.

⊰ OoC: Outfit in first icon, music in third. Sorry about late reply and I can't seem to make this any longer. Gah, combinatorics... Must... Get... Away... From... Evil mathematics... ⊱

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

merrmaid

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar was racing through the forest, dragging xena in along behind him. he wasn't ging to let this capture go to waste. as they zipped through the forest, he saw khalan and some others gathered. But that was there bit. The two of them raced off at speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:13 am
User Image

❖☠☣✖Dante Calix Black ✖☣☠❖
Son Of Hades

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

"Don't hold back, accept this invitation
I don't need any words or explanation
Me and you possess a love that could break the mold
When we're together we can overcome the world!"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dante sighed as he watched his half sibling fight the daughter of Athena, he thought he was playing defense. Then he felt another enter his domain, someone, running. "My time to "shine"..." he said walking out from behind the trees from where his brother and the other girls were. Dante didn't play usually either, but he enjoyed a good battle. His Stygian iron cestus' gleamed in the light, they were oddly shaped, like Cerberus' head, and Dante found them beautiful. Clang Clang! was the sound they made when he knocked them together as he walked casually to were the son of Zeus was to be at. "Covert, cousin? Hmhmhm, I'm game..." he said with a deeper tone. A half-moon smile was on Dante's face, simply because he knew that they were both unarmored, and prefered hand to hand combat above other things. Oh yes, things were about to get interesting this Capture the Flag

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Out Of Cookies: Sorry about not posting lol

Xerdawn
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Avery Lace
Captain

Greedy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
Quinn Carter
Late as always, Quinn ran to the forest and slipped on her blue helmet. She gazed around, better not just stand here quinn she reminded herself as she ducked under the trees. She couldn't tell where the game was going but the red flag has not been captured. She rested her hand on a tree, a sweet scent of rose perfume started to get her mind off the game. A small daughter of Aphrodite, appeared behind her and got her in the shoulder. Dazed and a bit confused. That rose perfume, get's Ares kids all the time, because of the love their Father has for the goddess. She shook her head free of the smell, at least tried, and attacked away at the girl. It's wasn't too long before the girl disappeared because Quinn had ripped a hole in her designer jeans. She sighed and reached back and touched her shoulder. "I am going to be permanently damaged there. Seriously? can't they attack somewhere else." She sighed and took off. Slower, but more on guard. She heard voices coming from a few yards ahead. She got low and walked forward. She caught glimpse of her cousins, son of hades and the other son of hades. This surprised her. She hasn't seen him out too much lately. She looked around a bit more and saw that know it all daughter of Athena. Quinn just wasn't a fan of Athena. Never has been, never will be. She backed away slowly. Trying not to be noticed.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Rubbing her face Kahlan sighed heavily when the daughter of posiden showed off her powers. "Right could you at least keep a look out for the other team?" She asked before she stood up. The forest was awake but something wasnt right. GLancing around she could of sworn that they were being watched. Touching the silver bracelet on her wrist. The metal glowed slightly in the dim light of the sun. Fingers running across the smooth surface Kahlan eventually pulled the bracelet off as it grew and formed into a long silver bow in her hand. Touching the string an arrow formed knotched to the string.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar kept running hard, but soon came to see dante in his path. "sup cous?" he asked as he charged forward hard, letting go of xena at the moment. He balled his hands into fist and kept his speed, not slowwing down in the least as he was getting into the lethal range of his cestus, running on the balls of his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

❖☠☣✖Dante Calix Black ✖☣☠❖
Son Of Hades

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

"Don't hold back, accept this invitation
I don't need any words or explanation
Me and you possess a love that could break the mold
When we're together we can overcome the world!"

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Dante smiled at Oscar, he was one of his few cousin's whom he appreciated because of his bravery. He was moving fast, which Dante couldn't prevent, his fist was out, that he could prevent. Dante simply teleported behind him using shadow travel, he too wasn't that good at it yet and could only cover short distances by himself. "I think it's time for some fun Os." he said as he swung his right fist. There was plenty of room to dodge, and knowing Oscar he'd have a plan of his own.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Out Of Cookies: I just had the most freaky dream ever, and am paranoid as hell now

Xerdawn
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked, but didn't slow. he watched him as he stepped back, melding into shadows. He kept his senses sharp and tactically, the best place to attack from, would be....behind him. Jumping forward, he avoided the attack, planted his foot to a tree and pushed off, ascending higher and backflipping backward. Landing behind dante, he was now between him and the shadow he travelled from. Coming shield breaker kick to his body. His pankration already showing up.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff