Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Single Furs Rave Parteh RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:35 pm
"What ever" she said softly she was messing with a glow stick  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 pm
I sigh and sit back down. I pull out two of my glow sticks. "Do you glowstick?"  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm
"well at least some are starting to dance" he said leaning back in his seat,"i think ill just wait till things get more interesting."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm
I sit back some, and twirl my glow sticks around my fingers. I start to tap my foot-paw to the music. ~Is she gonna talk, or isn't she?~ I think...  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 am
As a few people join me dancing, I'm super-happy. I just hope that something interesting will happen tonight, this week has been so boring.

I see a guy backflipping, and exclaim "Woah, dude, where'd you learn that? That's so awesome. n_n" in my, as always, good mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 am
Kiba chuckled as he heard so many people talk about his backflip. "I didn't think it was that impressive. Ok it was a bit much, but it went with what I was doing."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 am
Since I'm already talking to this guy, I might aswell talk to him.

"Heya~ What's up with the place being so empty?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 am
"I don't know or care. This is just a place to go and have a good time, not worry about others."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:05 am
-looks like some our done dancing n now talking, oh well, im sure more will start dancing again soon,- thinking to myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 am
"Well, I hope you'll have a nice evening anyways~, I'm going dancing again. Feel free to join me~" I said with a giggle towards the end. As soon as I get on the dancefloor I feel complete again, and start to dance. Life's good.  

ankarhagen

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 am
~Name: Lunar
~Age: 20
~Sexuality: Bi
~What I look like: Grey cat with medium length sky blue hair, wears a rather sleek robotic suit with a tail poking out.
~Turn ons: You'll have to find out ;3
~Turn offs: Complete monsters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 pm
I look over atthe new fur abd wave, ~At least the place is filling up~ I think. I look back at the fem-wolf "Well... Could you atleast tell me your name?" I start thinking about going to the dance floor, as she is not talking, to dance. I sigh and get compfy(spell?) ~leaving would just be mean~ i think to myself as i watch the femboi-fur dance, ~Lucky~. I say to the fem-wolf "Well, at least tell me whether or not you want me here, at this table....."  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 pm
"Se la vi." He said, watching the boy returning to the dance floor. "Now...if only an intresting girl would appear, then this would be a party." He said as he laid back and looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 pm
I look over at the wolf, the one who did a backflip, and start thinking ~I wish i could backflip!! It would make my glowsticking even better! Oh....sigh.....Should i go dance? Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No....Ha! i feel bad for people who can read my mind...~ I smirk and look at the floor. Then i sigh. ~man! i am sooooooooo bored!! That is it! i'm gonna go dance!~ I look up at the fem-wolf. My patiene was worn beyond thin. Hmpf "well, you'll know where i'll be..." And with that i stood and walked to the dance floor....  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 am
The cat ran in and did a double backflip on an empty seat, landing in a crouching position and plopped his butt on the seat. He looked around and sighed a bit.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff