Total Votes : 69

Hinamori Amu Amulet

Dedicated Genius

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:02 pm
I listened to Po pi po by Miku then I started listening for other versions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:17 pm
my friend may showed me song just be friends by luka and i started looking up magnet and i really like song then i like world mine miku :3 so my friend was one that showed me heart  

Meghan X Ginger

iHatsuneeni

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 pm
i was on youtube looking for a song called dear you from higarashi and found vocaloids version 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 am
Actually, I don't even quite remember. sweatdrop But uh I believe I bumped into some Vocaloid song on YouTube. Then I started up looking up some more songs and it just somehow went from there...  

Piniaco

Juryntine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm
I have known vocaloid for 3 years . When i was watch maplestory video music , i heard the song "servant of evil" and "triple baka"(the producer that created the video use it for her mmv)then i was like "Wahh his voice is weird but the song is good eek " so i search on youtube and .... that i remember smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:20 am
by watching different videos on YOutube  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Vintage Monochrome

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm
I saw the llevan polka vocaloid version,then went to watch other vocaloid songs.
In a second I was hooked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm
Me, it's kinda a funny story, most of my online friends thought it would be awesome to get a guy to be a vocaloid fanboy, and well...she made me listen to Gakupo (Who is pretty good.) But my current favorite is Kaito, for females, I'd have to say it would be a toss up between Rin and Lily.

And a tad bit from my good friend whom also is a fan, she introduced me to the idea of singing androids, and soon I will make my own Fanloids and get fame! -fistpump- But, that wouldn't happen til like January so I can get my own laptop, and play around with UTAU. sweatdrop

And besides, my attitude is a bit like Kaito's, so that is why I chose him to cosplay. (I know, it's a bit crummy. -orz-)  

SHSL Togami

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 pm
internet by going on youtube and watching some clips of it. It was good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 pm
I just kinda of stumbled upon it whee
I had saved a few pics of Miku and I was like..."god what anime is this from?! I got to know!" so I searched and saw the name Vocaloid, I looked it up on Youtube and saw the AWESOME concerts....I was hooked ever since 3nodding heart  

MagicAnimeGirl13

Rose of the Demons

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm
i was searching for pokemon.. and i came across the pika version of levan polka... instant love... xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:52 pm
Well, I found it when I was in China doing a cosplay with my friends last summer! It was just epic cuz me and the guy who was cosplaying as Gakupo just hit it off like fireworks~ He introduced me to Vocaloids~~  

KuroiStar

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kagamine Len Append

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 pm
A friend actually introduced me to the Vocaloid programs. She showed me the Daughter of Evil video. I did not understand it at first so I did not think to much of the video.

It was not until a couple years later that I actually fully got into Vocaloids. I rediscovered them on accident going through my favorites. I have then somehow wound up liking Len. X3

I've been addicted ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 pm
The first time I heard about vocloid was when Shugo Chara came out and I was listening to the opening theme song when this popped up in the side bar
Shugo Chara [ft. Vocaloid]
I was quite amused will it so I looked up what vocaloid was and the rest is history xd  

PandaeatsSushi

RemusMoonyJohnLupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 am
i first heard Miku in grade 6 and then this year one of my friends recommended them to me.  
♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff