Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pure Hearts & Dream Mirrors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season Do You Like Better?
  Sailor Moon S
  Sailor Moon Super S
View Results

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:20 pm
I like super S more. I thought Chibi-usa and Pegasus were kinda cute together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:31 am
I liked SuperS because the villains are so colorful and wacky, the amazoness quartet!!! I love them plus Nehelenia was wicked cool~  

User_8572

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:39 am
I prefer Sailormoon S because of the outer senshi. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:26 pm
I like Sailor Moon S the best cause it has the introduction of the outers and the story line just seemed better to me searching for pure hearts  

HikariShuyuki

MistressBriseis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:50 pm
sweatdrop Huh? I don't know the difference. . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:13 pm
i loved the S series. the plot was really exciting involving the Outer Scout as much as it did. i love them... but poor hotaru!  

Bunni Rena

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:09 pm
I like S better, I just finished most of it(I have 1 more) for the first time in ages and I'm somewhat crying right now because of it, poor Hotaru-chan  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:25 am
I would actually pick S, since Hotaru made her first appearence(she is one of my favorite). The plot was so cool and I loved every minute of it. I like SuperS too, but S more.  

Magical-Medli

SailorMuse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:58 pm
SuperS cause Pegasus pwns all. And for some reason it seemed that SuperS had better quality animation? O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:25 pm
Super S is my favorite because of helios.. And the relationship between him and Rini *chibi* PLus I love how he can transform into pegasus. heart

User Image User Image  

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:10 pm
SailorMuse
SuperS cause Pegasus pwns all. And for some reason it seemed that SuperS had better quality animation? O.o

I noticed that too!! Everythings brighter and prettier in SS than any other season...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:04 pm
Kawaki
SailorMuse

I noticed that too!! Everythings brighter and prettier in SS than any other season...

...You have NO idea how wrong it is that that's true, too... Considering that the SuperS manga is the darkest arc... gonk It's essentially Sleeping Beauty... and I mean Grimm's original version, not Disney! And no "Lilac Fairy" to turn that curse to sleep instead of death...  

Syndrama

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:11 pm
~Alechsa~
Kawaki
SailorMuse

...You have NO idea how wrong it is that that's true, too... Considering that the SuperS manga is the darkest arc... gonk It's essentially Sleeping Beauty... and I mean Grimm's original version, not Disney! And no "Lilac Fairy" to turn that curse to sleep instead of death...

ya, queen nepherinia was like WHOA creepy in the manga, sure... the minions were colorful but she was SO evil!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:45 am
i like s. i think it's cute....  

ddemim

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:39 pm
Sailor Moon Super!!!!

It was the outers main season, it had a great storyline and for the most part villians are awesome  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff