Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fruits Basket: The Final Banquet PROFILES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Emily Arahoshi
Edeline Maria Vanti
Alberto Fazini
Zackary Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:44 pm
Emily AraHoshi

User Image

"Even now, I'm heasitant // Afraid to touch even such a small ripple..."

I go by..
Emi, Emma
Is it that hard? I'm obviously...
Female
I've been living for years..
I'm just one page...
Onigiri
A veryspecialdate...
September 20th
Because You are special...
Nobody right now
I could singforever..
My true Self // Kaito
Little Traveller // CLEAR
Price Tage // Jessie J

Just the way I am...
For the most part I'm pretty much just like any other girl my age; I like spending time with people and I can be just as chatty as I can be shy when I'm around a guy I like, but at the same time I'm not afraid to express my emotions and if I'm sad I'll cry just like everyone else. Which, unfortunately, happens a lot these days; most of the time I don't even know why but it's almost like I'll see something and just break down into tears. I have been described by others as pleasant and sociable when I'm not upset but largely independant; I like discovering things, and learning from my mistakes, on my own. It might be just because I'm a girl but violence is something I strictly abhorre, and the sight of blood makes me sick to my stomach so in instances like that I know I need someone to rely on; because of this need for others I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and am careful in the judgements I make. This sometimes leads to my being taken advantage of, but as long as I keep moving forward, eventually I'll be able to withstand that sort of thing.

Do we have to Talk about this?
Well, talking about my past is rather complicated because up until a few years ago I can't remember anything about myself; not my birthday parties, not the people I supposedly met, none of it comes to me and so for a few years I've been meeting regularly with a psychologist, as have my parents because they don't remember anything either. In fact, we see that man so regualrly it's become almost like a family outing of sorts, but it seems to be working, to a degree. He tells me that I'm repressing things I could know already, and every night I wake up drenched in sweat because I have dreams of a person who looks very much like me. In those dreams I am very happy, and feel like I've gotten something that I've wanted for a long time, but I just don't know who the person is. He's in pictures around our house so the psychologist says he might be a family member, a relative, but I don't think my parents want to figure it out as much as I do. They don't know that I look for him everywhere I go, and keep his picture in a locket around my neck.

While I look for this person, life goes on; I attend public school with my friends and take ballet classes at the local rec. center, but other then that, things aren't terribly interesting. Mom, Dad and I...we're all working very hard to figure out jst what it is that we lost, and what makes us so sad. I know we'll get there someday

I will always love these...
• Mom and Dad
• Chocolate pudding
• Strawberry flavored milk
• Most animals
• Being with others

I will forever despise these...
• Not being able to find the person she is searching for
• Pigeons (they poop on everything)
• Spicy foods
• Blood
• Insects

It seems I've forgotten...
Nothing really...

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Whitefiregirl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm
Edeline Maria Vanti

User Image

"I want to love you, PYT.
Pretty Young Thing.
You need some lovin'."

I go by..
Eddie
Female
Seventeen
I'm just one page...
Onigiri
A very special date...
December 15th
Dalmazio... Shh! Don't tell!
I could sing forever..
PTY (Pretty Young Thing) // Michael Jackson

Just the way I am...
I've been told that I am a very caring and kind person. I'm always one to help others, and I hate to see people struggle. I have OCD, and everything around me must be clean, or at least tidy or organized in some manner. Messes drive me insane. I am a perfectionist, and some people say that is my fatal flaw. I don't look for perfection in people, though, for I know it is impossible. Just the objects in life. I can be very stubborn and rash at times. Despite my 'niceness', I can be very mean and frank. I hate doing so, but there have been times when I just had to be cruel. I am protective over those close to me. It brings me immense pain when a loved one is hurt. I have this tendency to think things are always my fault, which most of the time they are. I can be clumsy and forgetful. I always try to be as optimistic as possible. I have a huge pride, and think way too much about what people think about me. I am extremely loyal, and will never, ever, betray anyone.

Well, I was born to a poor couple that lived in Italy. They were not expecting to have a child, knowing it would be hard for them to pay for it, but were still overjoyed about their little girl. They named me Edeline, but my father liked to call me Eddie. It has forever been my nickname. My parents struggled through my years of childhood. They didn't have the money for schooling, so my mother did all she could to homeschool me and work. It was relief to them that I was a very quick learner. I read all the time, and never once complained about leaning. I loved it, actually, and I still do.

When I was twelve, they decided it was time for me to get a job. My mother was already a maid in the Altra household, and of course knew of the family secret. It took her awhile, but she finally convinced the family to let me work and get paid as well. It was soon found that I was a clean freak, which was perfect and just what the household needed. When I wasn't working, I would play with the Altra kids who were around my age. I've had a crush on Dalmazio for as long as I can remember. I always felt bad for him, for the family seemed to shun him. I have tried to befriend him many times, but it never really works.

When I was fifteen, my mother and father went missing. Still to this day, it is unknown if they left, were kidnapped, or were murdered. Deep down, I know they are still alive, but I like to act like they are dead. It's just easier to think that they were taken by force, and that they didn't just decide to leave their daughter behind. The Altra family decided that I could live on the estate. When it was said that they were moving to Japan, I had no choice but to go with them.

• Books
• Sweets
• Cleanliness
• Michael Jackson
• Doing Something Right
• Dalmazio

• Michael Jackson Haters
• Sour Stuff
• Anything Messy
• My Parents For Leaving
• Letting People Down
• Messing Things Up

I am a huge Michael Jackson fan. I learned English just so I could listen to his music. I know three languages. Italian, Japanese, and English. I can also play the guitar.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Princess of Melodies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 pm
Alberto Fazini
User Image

"And if you won't let me run with it, We're on to your same old trick, Get up and run away with it"

I go by..
Mr. Fazini or Alberto
Male
Thirty-seven
I'm just one page...

Onigiri

A very special date...
April 19th
My time for that has passed, sadly
I could sing forever..
"Con Te Partirò"

Just the way I am...
Alberto's patience is probably one trait he is best known by, along with his compassionate nature. Even in the strangest situations, He is always collected in his thoughts and quite calm. Alberto is also found to be rather care-free, you can joke around with him easily and his sense of humour is incredibly witty. Alberto has an easy prescence, anyone can easily relax and talk with him with out any problems. Overall, He's a fun guy.

All his life, Alberta lived in the Altra Estate. Infact, most of his ancestory has lived with The Altra. Many of Alberta's relatives had been affected by the zodiacal curse. Alberto's own Grandmother was a zodiac member-capricorn, and Father-Taurus; both now deceased. So, living with the Altra and the curse of the family has been normal for him. Thankfully, as his mother would put it, Alberto was not cursed, it had skip him. Furthermore, much of Alberto's childhood revolved around the Altra state.

During his teen years, Alberto was quite studious. He had a knack for picking up languages easily. From then, He mastered Japanese, which later established his current career. Apart from studying and such, Alberto spent most of his time running errands and helping the Atra with minor finances. It seemed that most of his time was dedicated for the "family". At his age, he was also able see many of the zodiac members as infants.

University had finished and Alberto was able to earn a degree as a doctrined language teacher. Alberto had taken the job to teach every Altra zodiac member languages. Also, roughly around this time, was when the scandal of Dalmazio's parents' death was circling the Estate. Alberto being a man. of truth and instinct, he did not believe any of the rumours of Dalmazio being "guilty". He was enraged when he heard Dalmazio was being locked in the room left, specifically, for the Ophuichus.

When Dalmazio was released, and had finished being passed around by almost all members, Alberto had enough and took him in. The other Altra members looked at him with suspision or pity. Alberto did not enjoy this but chose to ignore. He then put all his energy into raising Dalmazio as his own son.

Time had passed and Alberto's life was shared with Dalmazio. Although he had came across many obstacles, Alberto had achieved his goal. Dalmazio has grown in person. the hardest event had helped him strengthen the bond with Dalmazio and himself. This event was that where he removed Dalmazio's bracelet. Although Alberta has seen his true form before, this had impacted majorly because Dalmazio was going through a time of self-hatred, jealousy and lost hope; Dalmazio was cruelly told his fate by The Celestial.

Aside from that, this all brings his life to the present. Alberto which studied languages had the new job of teaching the members Japanese. Since, with the sudden move to there.

• Dalmazio
• Teaching
• opera
• Singing
•Food

• "Hmm, hate is too strong for me..."
• I disagree with Dalmazio's parents
• People who torment others
• Dirtying my carpet!
• The Celestial

Alberto once had a dream of pursuing opera...

( I'll let you have the strings... ) iSamjang Kimchi Crackers

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out