Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
Introduce yourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like this guild?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Maybe so...
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:54 pm
MetallicCheese
*In old-man voice* I remember when we first started The Blox Brigade...*end old-man voice* Sorry...couldn't help myself! Anyway, you all can call me Metallic, and I can proudly say that I was one of the first people to join-in on the brigade! Also, I am one of those kinds of people that like to be the right-hand-man, so to speak...I don't like being the leader, but a step or two under the leader ranking. Anyway, I am very glad that I got invited to this guild! Together, we will rule all of Gaia!!!
Same here!!! id rather be a rank or two below the leader. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:17 am
I'm Imadori...

I'm not sure of how i got here, but i was a block... somewhere and i was in the wall. I don't really like being leader either...

I like drawing and photoshop. I also run around towns putting the G spinner on people's faces. ninja Well that's all....

Ki Infinity

Counterloop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:04 pm
Hello. I'm Hou-chan..but you can just call me Kat. I dunno.. XD Sometime after the bloxs were released, I bought myself one and wandered around towns with it. There, I met LeLe, Dobbs, c h a o s x t h e o r y, and blahh. I heard Dobbs was going to start a guild and I thought that was cool..so I donated some gold. Blox are gewd. :]

solykeyeah. e_e;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:08 pm
As elsewhere in this post suggests, I'm Singapore Chicken. My name does not refer to anything. I guess I'm in the guild because I'm Dobb's friend whom he knows from every other forum he's ever joined, and I own a Blox. My towns hasn't been working recently, so I doubt I will be able to do anything until it fixes itself.  

Singapore Chicken

Jeshi-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:56 pm
HI EVRYBODY!

I'm the right part of the W in the WTF image on the front page!

does that mean I'm famos?

I DON'T CARE! I just work that way!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:38 pm
Hi, im DomesticDreamer. You can call me DD as my sister LeLe does. She is the one that got me into the whole block thing, since she said it is a lot of fun, and I agree with her. Tho I am not very good at lining up yet. Theres not much to say about myself so I will just leave this post as it is.  

DomesticDreamer

MetallicCheese

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:19 pm
I also just want to say that if anyone wants to get a hold of me for block-oriented things in towns, PM me...it's the fastest wat to get my attention...thank you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:24 pm
Crap...that last post didn't exactly show off my pre-viewing skills, now did it?! Ok: wat = way. *bangs head on desk* Bad, Metallic, bad!!! Note to self...preview posts better.  

MetallicCheese

Aeaea
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:46 pm
You can edit posts, too. Even delete them! (:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:42 pm
hello im xaiverA18 i am a new member of this guild  

xaiverA18

Reishii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Hi people I'm kinsh nice to meet you!!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:58 pm
Hello Kinsh and xaiver! Welcome to the guild ^.^  

LeLe

Cerk Brushfire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:04 pm
Welcome newcomers to the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:44 pm
Hello xaivier!

Ahhhhhhhh, I wonder how many more newcomers we're gonna get, now that we're dying. I'll try to attract some crowd sometime.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Gemini-san
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:02 pm
yeah, ive been in the blox brigade for a while, (weeks?? months?? )
and ive finally been un-lazy/bothered (un-lazy is not a word) enough to post myself in here.
you can call me liar, dark (mule account), B (my first initial), or any name that suits my current avvie. im ussually found wearing my jack/halloween outfit, and in towns you can ussually find me in barton 001000 center , imdamien's house, or any other house in that area.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff