Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 8 Open: 4/16 - 4/30 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pickle chickle

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 pm
Name: zack
Quest: '20k
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Name: xKimoyo

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link: ✰ Kimoyo's Blessing † A Quest for Oisin's Blessing ✰

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

I do anything possible for any amount of gold (posting, answering polls, playing games, selling items, watching videos, selling avie art, playing Booty Grab...), and yet I'm left far behind because of the maddening inflation.
Although Booty Grab seems to give the fastest, easiest, and most gold (in my opinion), I hardly have time for the computer overall since I always put school first, plus I obviously have a life.
I'll be lucky if I get to play it just once every other week.
Even so, I still manage to give fairly generous donations quite often, whether someone did something very little for me, or if I simply feel like it.
All the while, I never beg for any kind of help, and instead appreciate whatever I get whenever I get it.

Adrenaline End

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:38 pm
Name: -ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Quest: Sinful Scarlet (currently)
Quest Link: ƞəʋɜʁɇɴժіռց
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I definitely always try my best, playing Booty Grab and stuff, but sometimes a little extra help goes a long way. A poor college students with $2.97 to my name, I can't afford to buy cash and make easy millions like some, so it's hard at times. xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm
Name: Claru gardeford

Quest: Bellua Modesta

Quest Link: here it is biggrin

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm new to actually posting in the guild, but i donate to some people, i did a secret santa thing in one of my other guilds(the one where i got the invite to here.) Dernier cri is gone, and i want the heavenly looking veil thing as a gift if i ever get married to someone IRL who plays this whee  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sassy Spider

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 pm
Name: Sassy Spider

Quest: Kottan Bell

Quest Link: None yet >.>

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've tried to get this item for the longest, but I tend to get distracted by other items fairly quickly. I'm not one to really go on a posting marathon for long periods of time, so some help would be really appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:54 pm
Name: shun_nee

Quest: Zorya

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I have been questing this item for a few months now, and I do everything I can to try and make gold to meet this quest, from posting in forums, booty grab, zomg, playing games like jigsaw puzzles and voting in polls, but it just is very hard to save up the amount of gold needed for this particular item. I don't know if this makes me deserving of a donation or not, but that's my reason as to why I think I would deserve some help. smile

DISQUALIFIED

shun_nee

Mistress Amy Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 pm
Name: Mistress Amy Rose

Quest: Many things mostly Happy Melody

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because I have been in this guild for a long time and I havent recieved any donation sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 pm
Name: VickiiBee

Quest: The Evolution of Sailor Moon (:

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us: I've been a member of Gaia (with multiple accounts) since 2005. Throughout those years i've helped out a lot of gaians in need, but never really focused on my own quests. This Sailor Moon quest is something I really want to achieve and I am working very hard towards my (sometimes daunting) goal. By doing everything I can to earn gold I am making good progress, however any and all help is beyond appreciated. After helping other gaians on their quests for years it would be amazing to have some help on my own quest.

Thanks (:

vickiibee

Tipsy Bookworm

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out