Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pampered Felines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 am
Sukah smirked to the response and said softly. "Potentially, it has a unicorn though."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 am
She laughed, quietly, and sang the Robot Unicorn Attack song, under her breath.
"Please, continue." She yawned again, and finished her cocoa with one last gulp, then set the mug down, and snuggled in his lap.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am
Taking a large drink of his cocoa, Sukah continued. "Well, he fought for almost a year and the entire time was undefeated. There was no one left to challenge him. He stood among the field of battle victorious. Many cheered at him as he went over to the gorgeous girls home, where she was awaiting him. 'Hello, gorgeous maiden, I'm here to sweep you off your feet and love you for eternity.'" Sukah stopped and looked at Mirera. "What did she say after that?" Hinting that Mirera was the gorgeous girl.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am
She sighed and smiled. With a strong voice and elegant wording, "Well, brave fighter, it seems you have fought your way to me, to love me, and love you shall receive in return." She pretended to toss him a handkerchief, and handed him her hand to kiss, smirking. With a loud and long yawn she leaned up and kissed his cheek.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 am
Sukah grabbed her hand elegantly and kissed it. Then he snuggled up with her on the bean bag, resting his head by hers. "Would you like to continue this tomorrow, my love?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 am
She mumbled incoherently, nodding, and slurped up drool, that began trailing on his shirt. She pushed herself up and away from him, "First," She slurred, "I need pajamas." And with that she drug her self over to the bags and pulled out a pink pajama outfit, turning away from him she undressed, and changed into pajamas. She reached into a different bag and pulled out another set of pajamas and threw them at him. "Here." She yawned again. "They will be much more comfy than your day clothes." Reaching, yet one more time, into the bag she pulled out a flimsy, small blanket.
Dragging her self back, she sat down, and waited for him to change.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am
Sukah got up with the pajamas and turned away and changed into the Pajamas he was given. "Is there anything you didnt bring." He said with a smile. He then got back down on the bean bag and cuddles up next to her again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:17 am
"I didn't bring spoons." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I didn't think there'd be much here, so I just had my stuff packed, and I brought most of it." She looked around. "As you can see, I was smart." She tapped her head. "Tomorrow," she yawned again. "I shall finish unpacking my things, and bringing the rest here. I think..." She trailed off, dozing. "...I think...I will get some...flowers..maybe. Pink ones..." She laid on his chest and curled up in the blanket.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am
Sukah wrapped his arms around Mirera "Good Night, Love. I'll help you with the packing thing when we wake up." He whispered to her knowing that at any second she was going to fall asleep on him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am
"Good night, Sukah." She mumbled, and dozed off.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:50 am
Slinks in quietly and looks around. "hmmmmmmmm"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 pm
With groggy eyes Mirera stretched the full length of her body, while still in Sukah's arms. The blanket was tucked in tightly between them, she knew if she tried to pull it away she would wake him.
And, so, quietly she laid there, half asleep, listening to the sound of quiet snores, she didn't even notice the Lion whom had wandered in the room.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm
Sukah wakes up with a large long yawn, showing off his sharp teeth. He looked down to Mirera and saw that she was already awake. "Mmmmmm good morning, my love." Sukah also failed to look up and notice the new visitor.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
In response to Sukah's yawn she yawned back, loudly. "Good morning, you." She stretched again, and sat up. "Don't kiss me, I have horrible morning breath." She laughed and got up. "I am going to-" She stopped and noticed the lion, who was sleeping in the corner. "I am going to start unpacking more things, before anyone else comes in... did you see him?" She looked at Sukah and pointed at the lion.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm
Sukah looked at the lion and shrugged. "When did he get here I wonder?" He got up and walked to the lion to investigate and see if it was friendly. Gazing over the lions shoulder and staring at their face. He poked the lion and coward back, instantly, as the lion moved. "They're out cold." Sukah shrugged again as he went over to help Mirera unpack.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff