Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:22 pm
~~The Snow Owl~~

As quiet as the Snow....

Sakura let out a breathe, in the warm tropic air it was clearly visible. She pushed off the building she had been leaning on and began to follow the two. She was supposed to rendez-vous with them some time later but being herself Sakura had arrived early to scout the island out. Now would be as good a time as every to meet up with the two who were coordinating this whole thing. From what Sakura had gathered only Roulin had met Lucien before. Sakura had not met this taker of abilities and was curious to see exactly what sort of man would slice off the skulls of others in order to come in contact with what made them special in order to take that gift for his own. Sakura slipped into the hotel shortly after Cecilia. Her icy bue gaze flickered over the elegance of the place. "Isn't this fancy" she murmured to herself more than to anyone else. Her voice was lovely as it fell on the air as if she were singing. Sakura finally allowed her gaze to fall on a beautiful chandelier that hit the light at a beautiful angle. "So the Night Owls have finally pin pointed your friend's location?" she finally said directing the question to Roulin who stood a few feet to her right.

But as Deadly as the Sea

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:23 pm
Perhaps it was time to get serious and stop with all of the flirting. Cecilia could do that later. Right now, they had business to take care of. She had never seen a hotel that was more luxurious. She stood out because of her appearance and attire. Some of the employees stopped to stare at her others continued with their work. She walked towards the front desk where a clerk was on typing on his computer. He held up a forefinger to signal that he would be done in a minute. Cecilia waited patiently drumming her fingers on the marble desk. Finally, the clerk looked up. "Yes, can I help you?" Cecilia nodded. "Yes, I am looking for a Mr. Lucien De Leon," she said. The clerk brought up the name on his computer. "He is on the top floor. That is where our largest suite in the hotel is. It covers the entire floor. The elevator is just over there," he said pointing to them. "Thank you," Cecilia said politely before turning to go back towards Roulin. "Lucien is on the very top floor. Apparently their grandest suite takes up the entire top floor," she informed him. This entire hotel was just massive overkill.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:33 pm
Noel hung up the phone. She hated Will's sarcasm most of the time, but she knew that he cared about this island just as she did. She then focused closing her eyes, as buildings were recreated and that the roads began to mend themselves, the grass and landscaping reappearing as well. Noel then saw Moli in the distance...he had progressed so much, if she could have, she would have chosen him as her successor.

"auuuuughhhhh" a man's scream was hurt as each major organ was shattered in his body, Amara walking by as his body burst into flame. "You want to destroy life, OWLS are seperate here?" she asked in a dark tone that seemed omnious. "Who are you all to decide who has life or not?" she asked as the shape of phoenix was seen around her, stretching across the sky as the fire began to burn, men,women and children. The earth opening as psionic energy was sent ripping through people's minds.

Jeannie looked up to see Roulin, Cecilia and Sakura as she crossed her legs and began to build a profile of them and their abilities. They wouldn't notice her here though. She wouldn't allow them to see her, that was one of the perks of being a telepath, gathering information and never being seen, the mind was truly her playground. Roulin and Cecilia's thoughts, memories, abilities fascinated her, though some things she couldn't find out because some memories required permission to see. Sakura on the other hand she kept seeing rushing water, why couldn't she see into her head?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:38 pm
((TFP-Raven))

“Start spreading the news,
I’m leaving today,
I want to blow a hole in it,
New York! New York!…”

A sinister smile spread across Raven’s face as she turned away from the window next to her to face her beloved Fallen Phoenix‘s. Her once gleaming blue eyes seemed lifeless and dead, though, behind her gaze flickered a small spark of what some might describe as insanity. Those same eyes stared towards Aaliyah, the African queen turned terrorist,

“Wonderful, Aaliyah, flush out the scum, let that be the first sign of what is going to happen.” A soft chuckle escaped the French woman’s lips before she spoke out again “Though, remember, patience is a virtue. Let us take our time with this. Flood their harbours, destroy their bridges and railways, let them cower in fear asking pointless questions; ‘why is this happening?!’ ‘God save us!’…Heh, this wont be a quick elimination, it will be slow and painful. And when that tiny thought sinks in that this is their last day, maybe then…they just might regret their past actions.”

Raven leaned back in her seat, looking at each member one by one “But, it will be too late. It is our turn, our move and we have the checkmate” The train was beginning to slow down, their destination loomed in the horizon "As soon as we are off this train, get rid of the tracks." Her dull orbs of blue turned back towards the window, her expression blank.
“I want to wake up in a dead city,
that lays in eternal sleep,
and find I’m queen of the hill,
watching bodies stack in a heap…How unbecoming.”

((UNS-Daryle))

“I have not seen him in months! Worried sick, that’s what his had me! And when I finally see him again, he tells me to stop looking like a idiot, and that I should get on with the work at hand! Not even a lousy ‘hello, how you been?’ Oh no! I just get scolded and pushed aside!” Daryle Saxton, a fresh member of the U.N.S, with 8 years work experience at the hands of the Satan Owl, continued to rant out loud as he ’swept’ the rubble covered pathways and roads of Japan with the aid of his gift “You are so mean, William!” he muttered with a small, but very noticeable, pout.

“I will show you though! I will have the paths rubble free in a matter of minutes!” As he spoke, the wind picked up and shot forward with a swooshing sound, sending rubble and debris flying towards the left. Daryle nodded, seemingly proud of himself. Though there really wasn't any reason for him to feel that way...after all he had a lot of ground to cover. “Hehehe, I am like a road cleaning machine!…Wait…is that a good thing?” He shrugged it off with smile “Its better then being a lapdog” On that thought, he was soon back to the original topic “8 years of loyalty! And no hello!...” And so, the breezy Owl continued to clear the paths and roads, while mumbling on about a certain boss. Yes it was safe to say that Daryle Saxton, was a very, very, strange man.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm
"Just when I thought you wouldn't show up, you do. Your dad Thomas isn't keeping tabs on you as closely as he used to?" In the room that Will entered, there were two chairs and a table separating the them. The room itself was made of rock and was quite hot. It was an improvised underground construct so lavish decor was far out of the question. "How long has it been? A year and a half? And you still look young! Please, tell me your secret Will." The unidentified male snapped his fingers and the lightbulb hanging from the ceiling illuminated giving sight to the room's creator. It was Che Presidiomni. A sly grin sat upon his face as he watched Will walk in. He kicked the chair towards his acquaintance and waited. From the look on the devil's face, Che could tell this meeting would commence with no interruptions.

~~~

Roulin didn't need to look over his shoulder to figure out who was speaking to him. She had chosen the right time to do it. The last thing he wanted was for Cecilia to be dragged into this part of his life. As his partner made the request, he spoke to Sakura. "The Night Owls and I don't work together Sakura. The Four Suits found out where Lucien was. If you're not here to help, get out of our way..." Roulin walked away from the television with his confirmation. Lucien wasn't the culprit here. Getting everyone else to see this would undoubtedly be the problem. He approached the elevator, probably the only thing in the room that wasn't golden, and pressed "X." The uppermost floor. "You'd think that a nice, apparently advanced place like this would have quicker elevators wouldn't you? Alot of this is just overkill..."

~~~

"Great....my hoodie is destroyed, my hair is a mess..." Moli complained as he walked along the marshy path back to his team. "And it's not getting any warmer...or for that matter day..er. Noel!" He could finally see her on the horizon now. "I need some new clothes! Make them blue please!" After his mission, Moli's clothes were destroyed. His pants were now shorts with uneven edges and many many burn marks. His shirt was completely burned away in the heat. His shoes were gone and on his left foot was half a sock. Regardless of his contempt for the cold, he loved his job and would never give it up. As long as he had Noel to make him new clothes, he'd be fine.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm
Cecilia looked upon Sakura with both curiosity and distrust before she followed Roulin towards the elevator. She tapped her foot impatiently. She had never liked elevator rides. They were always too slow for her taste, especially with the two of them going to the very top floor. "Some people just like a lot of overkill," she said. "I'd be happy with a Motel Six," she said jokingly. Suddenly, a pain touched both sides of her head. Within her mind she could see a glimpse of something. Some people she recognized, and others she didn't. They seemed to be fighting something or someone, but instead of becoming stronger, they were becoming weaker. But what they were fighting Cecilia could not see for all of a sudden, it was gone as if it had never existed, but the pain wasn't. She rubbed her temples. "That was something new," she said. It both bewildered and frightened her at the same time. Something like this had never happened before.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm
Kate Jule had no interest in helping the people of Japan. It had nothing to do with her. Not unless any spirits from the Eternity Realm had anything to do with what had happened here. And Che and Noel kept insisting to her that it was the Heralds' fault. So Kate didn't think this had anything to do with her. However, she made sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. She didn't think Che should be meeting with the Satan Owl alone, but what did she care? Kate knew that Che could take care of himself based off of his abilities as an Owl which she knew from when his spirit had been in the Eternity Realm. Kate stood atop a pile of rubble, watching Noel and the other Night Owls working to help the Japanese people.

===

Erin wasn't much help in Japan. Her blood manipulation powers weren't necessarily useful. Unless you counted healing wounds by speeding up the clotting process. For now, the younger of the twins was following her older sister around. 'So many people... So many homes... Gone...' she thought to herself, a concerned look coming to her face as she looked around. Even though they hadn't been part of the Night Owls very long, they had already been treated as family.

((Putting Anya, and possibly Sydney, into a separate post.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 pm
((UNS - Will. Amaya's post will come after Itachi posts. Armand's will come in the next post whenever I finish writing it.))

“A**hole. He’s not my dad. F***ing retard is getting sloppy.” The same devilish smirk remained on Will’s face as his eyes laid their gaze on his former student Che, the former God Owl successor. “Hmph.” The Satan Owl stopped the chair kicked out him with his foot and launched it right back at Che. “Who the f*** gave you permission to die, Cheani? If the heat bothered Will at all, he didn’t comment. The blonde walked right up to the table and then stared down at his student, the smirk gone for the moment.

((Other - Benkei and Genya Thorinagano- NPCs for now.))

Twenty one year old Benkei Thorinagano had taken leave from his Fallen Phoenix family to assist his home country with the terrible crisis and had now been in Japan for some time. He did however still keep in contact. He occasionally received the random text from people such as Nat. Most of them made Benkei think “Baka!” and elicited typical Benkei and perhaps, more wordy responses back to the Natty Owl. Luckily because of the crisis, Benkei’s parents and his brother did not harass him on his whereabouts. Benkei was among the Japanese people rebuilding. As the Shield Owl, his stone/rock ability allowed him to help those trapped in buildings or by mountains and get them to safety. He also played a role in rebuilding structures.

On the other hand, his younger brother, the eighteen year old Genya “the Fearless” Thorinagano was helping with the shelters and checking people’s wounds. Benkei had suggested forced Genya to be involved with the shlters in order to keep Genya out of trouble, even though Genya could be potentially very useful in other science related matters. The boy had since graduated college with an advanced degree and was actually a bit more useful physically now in that he wouldn’t trip as easily. Unfortunately, the innocent Genya was keeping to his task and helping others….but he was kind of experimenting on them too with these new potions he had mixed up. Luckily for them, they seemed to work…until someone’s hair turned blue and uh...another person's face begun to look like the night sky with stars and all included….

((Edited))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Kojiro silently listened as they began coming up with approaches to their assault, he sat at a separate table as he built a small house of cards, surprisingly enough, despite the fact he was on a train, it was riding smooth enough that he could accomplish a few stories until it would fall down. He grabbed the ace of spades and began to finish the fourth layer, suddenly there was a light bump and his cards fluttered to the table,"...If that is the case I will make my way into the city and take out the their utilities...limiting their communication and proper function of any facilities in the local area..." he said quietly, he had no intentions of causing any harm to the humans. Kojiro thought for a second, he might have his hands full but now was no time to sound doubtful, "...If that goes without any hitches...I will head in to take care of their water supply as well...." He explained, however h was not sure if they had already had something arranged for him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:38 pm
"I don't think I told you about the period where me and my father walked for about seven hundred miles with nothing but a matress and two changes of clothes. I agree, I'd be happy with a motel six as well." They were only halfway up the building when Roulin replied to her statement. When Cecilia had a burst of energy, Roulin scratched his shoulder. If more energy was given off in the city, he'd undoubtedly get a rash or worse. He looked over at her unsure if he should help, or wait. He choose the road inbetween and asked jokingly, "What's wrong? Did the stars align in a galaxy somewhere or something?"

~~~

"I know that ******** retard is getting sloppy." Che responded after stopping the chair with the sole of his foot. "Do you know why he's---shut the hell up maestro---do you know why he's getting sloppy?" Che interjected himself, giving Will a grin that let him know they were still on somewhat of good terms. The chair wasn't going anywhere now that Will was standing over it with his trademark devil glare. "See now....that I can explain, but we need to speak now my old friend. It's rather important so I implore you to take a seat. Please. We can exchange pleasantries during." Che's grin, as jovial as it was, couldn't hide the fact that something was truly troubling him. The faster he could speak of it, the faster he could figure out a few ways around it all.

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:41 pm
~~The Snow Owl~~

As quiet as the Snow....

A smirk graced Sakura's lips. "Attitude...I likey" she said with a giggle. She tore her gaze away from the sparkles to look at the two as they headed towards the elevator. When the metal doors slid open she too entered the metal cage. This guy really was the son of Che. She turned and walked with them toward the elevator. "Despite the fact that you can probably handle this yourself as the Life Owl, I am here to offer my assistance" Sakura said with a slight bow. "Beside I heard it is quite amazing to see you in action." Sakura fixed her icy blue gaze on his. "I'm already liking what I'm seeing" she chimed with a flirtacious smile. Sakura was known to be a flirt, it proved to be to her advantage especially if there was a need to shift the playing field in the future. Aside from that quality, Sakura was known for her curiousity another reason she had opted to come her in search for this Lucien she had heard so much about. She glanced at Cecilia who seemed both curious and wary. "Sakura Yamamoto, the curious Snow Owl at your service" Sakura bowed formally as one would do back in the earlier ages of Japan. She rose and titled to her head in a gesture she was known for. Cecilia's change sparked her interest as well.

But as Deadly as the Sea

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:56 pm
Cecilia snorted with laughter. "That sounds similar to a story my grandparents used to tell me all the time," she said teasingly. She felt a little embarrassed by her burst of energy. Now she had probably given him a rash. "I like you, but say something like that again and I swear I will deck you," she said, but there was a smirk in her expression indicating that she wasn't all that serious. Her expression then did fall serious. "It might have been nothing, but I could have sworn that I saw something inside my mind like a vision. I could see everyone, all the Owls. They were fighting someone or something, but I couldn't see what it was. Instead of becoming stronger, they were becoming weaker and weaker as the battle went on." She shook her head. "Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. It just looked real like it was going to happen soon." It was then she noticed that Sakura had joined them in the elevator. This woman was stubborn. Cecilia could admire that if her head wasn't throbbing annoyingly. "Cecilia," she said giving the girl her first name only.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm
((UNS - Will))

The Satan Owl sure wanted to kick his student's a** for leaving him like that after meeting so briefly those two years ago. It was only irony that they were reunited once again in Japan. Will scoffed, snatched the chair away from Che and plunked himself down. No one had referred to him as "Maestro" in years....in centuries... It wasn't a name that always brought back good memories. All because of his sister's husband. Anyhow, more important issues were at hand. Being Che's former mentor, Will could tell Che was troubled. "Talk, Che." The blonde kept his eye contact with Che as a slow grin appeared on his face to return Che's grin. A** kicking and more harassing could come later for now. Che looked as if he would explode or wet his pants if he didn't say what he wanted to say like a giddy child.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:04 pm
Dwyte The Separated Owl

Dwyte smiled still looking down, make the humans pay. All of them, clenching his hands he thought of how he was thrown away due to his ability and his strange handicap. It angered him to his core, but he knew he would be useless in this mission without Mail. Sighing he leaned his head back his eye color changing, soon it was the crystal green that represented that Mail was awake a lazy smile displaying on his face. "I can take out the tracks when we get off." Mail stated picking at his nails bored.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 pm
☆═━┈┈━═☆Ӑᾐᾷ ȏςҟɦӑѓť☆═━┈┈━═☆

She quietly sipped her tea, the steam rising up in front of her face. Her thick brown hair flowed around her shoulders and down her sides, small little curls rolling up and bouncing whenever she moved. She wore a tight dress, the fabric curling around her throat but open at right above her chest. Her legs were crossed, her deep green eyes looking up slowly to Raven. There seemed to be a small frown on her face as she watched her leader become more vulnerable to her emotions. Raven had never been this wild until that one experience she had to endure.

Ana sipped her tea again, her head turning to look out the window quietly. It was a warm day today, the sun shining in the sky. There was some disappointment in her eyes, a sadness of the plan that was being mastered. She hated New York, the violence and corruption stalking the alleyways, the innocence being killed without even a voice. However this attack would also kill innocent lives, which did not settle within herself. Ana's eyes strayed to the others, wondering what they were all thinking about this, but never asking. It had been awhile since she had even spoken. Silence was her strength, learning from things that others did not hear because of talking.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff