Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
A dark night. (Assassin Rp)((Players wanted))(((Join?))) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKota

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 am
tyson drew his m4 and stood up to look to noctis..."give the go noctis." He comments. Then waits a moment."Hey where is dusk.".he pauses againt to load his m4 then sighs."we have to go in without her if she dosen't show up.he ducks down for cover behind a hotdog stand for cover.When he saw the time was right he would peek out to take a few shots at the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 pm
"roger, boss!" she said, and hurried in the direction given her. she first looked for the nearest vehicle she could use, and forced the driver out at gunpoint. then she drove the rest of the way over.

still in the car for as long as she could stay, she then hurried in after the gangsters and had her gun at the ready to fire. she tried to stay in covered defensible positions the whole way.

when she saw the first signs of the fight, drew her suppressed handgun and shot at the gunmen in the back first.  

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am
Noctis Hill

"One day..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noctis took a deep breath. "Alright... Ty, Dusk, move in on my command. 10 second count down. Mark!" He yelled as he put his rifle back and took out his magnum. He ran down, shooting gang members as he went.

"This world will be different"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm
tyson moves to the front entrance now ready to breach.."give the go noctis!".he says before checking his m4 one last time.  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 am
Noctis Hill

"One day..."

Noctis got in position for breaching. "Dusk, I need you to create a distraction. Me and Ty are breaching in from the side of the building. When you hear the explosion, break in from the front windows of the building. We will meet you in the conference room on the second floor." He said as he checked to insure all his weapons were loaded.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 am
Tyson

Tyson rubbed the back of his neck ."well alright then."Tyson put a breaching charge on the door then starts to count down."3....2....1....GO!"The door then blast off it's hendges and hits one of the men behind it.Tyson stepped around the corner taking out targets in slow motion( mw2 moment biggrin ).He then sees a nearby desk and disided that was his cover when he was finish with what he was currently doing.  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 am
Noctis Hill

"One day..."

Noctis jumped through the hole in the wall, firing Thunder-clap bullets at some enemies. One got it in the head, another in the chest, and the last one in the shoulder. He quickly dove for the nearest cover and reloaded. As soon as the hit the cover, two guards with MG60's opened up on them, ripping their cover to shreds. "S***! Ty! Give me covering fire!" He yelled as he readied his XM-8. He loaded a grenade in the launcher, activated the heart beat censor and tightened the silencer. He then closed his eyes and focused on the two gunners. He turned invisible and snuck up behind one of them, readied his weapon, and awaited Ty's suppressing fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm
Tyson threw a kunai while sliding to cover as well.When one of the kunaies pierced his neck he peeks up from cover and fires at the targets for distraction."Move up!"  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:32 am
Noctis Hill

"One day..."

Noctis aimed at one guy's head while taking his knife and putting it to the others neck. When Ty gave suppressing fire, he quickly eliminated both of the members. He decloaked himself and continued forward, signaling for Ty to move up..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 am
Tyson moved up then followed noctis being causious of his surrounding."heh didn't know we had clearance to cloak."he says while stepping over a dead soldier."cloak would have made this mission extremely easier."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 am
Noctis Hill

"One day..."

"Its actually my other ability. Its not something you can acquire. And those models the guild hands out are crap." He said as he continued down the hallway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 pm
steping over anothe body tyson continued on."yeah your right I tryed using my natural invisibility but the guild said my power wasn't good enough." he comments."That cloaking cover bull shut down on me twice on one mission." he sighs."And now when ever I want to use my abilities other than my iron mind I have to get clearance from HQ."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Noctis Hill

"One day..."

Nocits gave a small laugh.
"Wow, HQ really doesn't like you. What did you do to make them force you to get clearance, sleep with the directors daughter?" He joked as he continued down the hallway, killing some more guards.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 pm
Tyson sighs."Aperently disobeying a direct order but i have my reason."he answers."One of our comrades' cloak cover went down and she was capture." he pauses for a moment."when the people who captured her contacted us we could hear her yelling and moaning from the water boading they were doing as a torture to information on us." he chuckles."Well me being loyal to everyone i disobeyed the order to wait for superiors to rescue her and dicided they were taking waaay too long so i did the mission quicker than they could."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 am
Noctis Hill

"One day..."

"Good man. Fellow partner before objectives." He said as he made it to the door at the end of the hall. "Heh, here we go. Breach position, well talk later about your cloaking rights." He said as he got in position.

City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas