PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:55 pm
Nightstalker Arcanum
meekstape
Nightstalker Arcanum
Ha doodie... so can we name it BoooooooB next har har har

boobs arent funny
what if ones an inny and ones an outy

unfortunate.....):

also i think inverted nipples are cute????? fight me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:00 pm
meekstape
Nightstalker Arcanum
meekstape
Nightstalker Arcanum
Ha doodie... so can we name it BoooooooB next har har har

boobs arent funny
what if ones an inny and ones an outy

unfortunate.....):

also i think inverted nipples are cute????? fight me.
*pat pat*  

Nightstalker Arcanum
Crew

Unbeatable Knight

TheMightyCerazyn

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:53 am
Lots of hostility...  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Gresley Toombs
Like I said...
Gresley Toombs
The only reason more people start posting again is when the guild is renamed, so welcome back you people who only came once you noticed "doodie" on your guilds list.
And thank you to those half dozen people who decided to make individual new threads asking the same question. stare

So when was the last time any of you has actually taken the time to post in one of the threads BESIDES Battle (which is now doodie)? Hell, I like the name. It shows just how seriously the newer members take the guild now. stare
But I really do like how the upper caste renamed everything 'doodie.' It made me smile when I found it all.

I for one love this guild, especially when it was first starting out. I did like the doodie renaming(s)... at first. But I didn't need the renaming of the guild to pull me back in, I've always been here, reading the hilarious announcements and the posts all around the thread, and posting where I thought it was needed. ninja
But if this is a desperate call for more posters, then I find your methods.. stupid, for lack of a better word.:

"Oh chet! No one is taking this guild seriously! We need people to post! Let's get some people back by doing something funny and witty, then when they start warming up to us, we'll take it too far and make it hard for them to post at all! And if anyone questions us, let's act hostile towards them! That'll get them posting again! YEEARGH! FOOTBALLLL!!"
>: D

This guild used to be fun, not JUST in the RPs, but also in everything else, including the announcements It's like a freaking coup...But who am I to question the methods of 2 of the 17 vice captains and some underlings.
By all means, carry on.

Don't take this too seriously though, I mean this is partially YOUR guild. I just got caught up in the action : D If you're reading this, you probably quoted me or saw the period .  

Nintendo Freak 32

Fashionable Informer

10,275 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

Axel Number Vlll

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:03 pm
heh, heh, heh, doodie..... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 pm
Nintendo Freak 32
Gresley Toombs
Like I said...
Gresley Toombs
The only reason more people start posting again is when the guild is renamed, so welcome back you people who only came once you noticed "doodie" on your guilds list.
And thank you to those half dozen people who decided to make individual new threads asking the same question. stare

So when was the last time any of you has actually taken the time to post in one of the threads BESIDES Battle (which is now doodie)? Hell, I like the name. It shows just how seriously the newer members take the guild now. stare
But I really do like how the upper caste renamed everything 'doodie.' It made me smile when I found it all.

I for one love this guild, especially when it was first starting out. I did like the doodie renaming(s)... at first. But I didn't need the renaming of the guild to pull me back in, I've always been here, reading the hilarious announcements and the posts all around the thread, and posting where I thought it was needed. ninja
But if this is a desperate call for more posters, then I find your methods.. stupid, for lack of a better word.:

"Oh chet! No one is taking this guild seriously! We need people to post! Let's get some people back by doing something funny and witty, then when they start warming up to us, we'll take it too far and make it hard for them to post at all! And if anyone questions us, let's act hostile towards them! That'll get them posting again! YEEARGH! FOOTBALLLL!!"
>: D

This guild used to be fun, not JUST in the RPs, but also in everything else, including the announcements It's like a freaking coup...But who am I to question the methods of 2 of the 17 vice captains and some underlings.
By all means, carry on.

Don't take this too seriously though, I mean this is partially YOUR guild. I just got caught up in the action : D If you're reading this, you probably quoted me or saw the period .

I much appreciate your loyalty, even though I have no standing in this guild. I wanna know where Teh Savior stands in all of this, his opinion seems to matter most when he's around.  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm
Craig's opinion matters the most? He's keeping this guild alive to see how far it'll go downhill. He doesn't care that it's named doodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodie. Stop assuming things, silly. :u  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:00 pm
Dell Conagher
Craig's opinion matters the most? He's keeping this guild alive to see how far it'll go downhill. He doesn't care that it's named doodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodie. Stop assuming things, silly. :u

Hm. Oh well, guess I shouldn't care if he doesn't.  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

Nintendo Freak 32

Fashionable Informer

10,275 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm
Dell Conagher

If you're right, then the vice captains and crew are all just pieces in his twisted chessgame. I must say that is pretty impressive, not the destroying the guild part, the part about everyone being an accessory to his crime >: D. Has no one really discovered that I'm writing in white? WELCOME TO THE THIRD DEMENSION, READER!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm
doodie is forever  

Con Vallian

Wheezing Elder

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 am
Nintendo Freak 32
Dell Conagher

If you're right, then the vice captains and crew are all just pieces in his twisted chessgame. I must say that is pretty impressive, not the destroying the guild part, the part about everyone being an accessory to his crime >: D. Has no one really discovered that I'm writing in white? WELCOME TO THE THIRD DEMENSION, READER!

Actually, I'm his best friend and I live down the street from him. He doesn't really come on Gaia anymore because he's honestly lost interest. This isn't a game to him anymore, it's just kind of here to check up on every couple of months. You people are taking this way too serious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:25 pm
man what the ******** have i missed  

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Nintendo Freak 32

Fashionable Informer

10,275 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:48 pm
Dell Conagher
Nintendo Freak 32
Dell Conagher

Actually, I'm his best friend and I live down the street from him. He doesn't really come on Gaia anymore because he's honestly lost interest. This isn't a game to him anymore, it's just kind of here to check up on every couple of months. You people are taking this way too serious.

Me? No way! I'm actually having fun with this! So far, no one has noticed my secret messages. razz
I thought I made it pretty obvious, but hopefully, you still havn't noticed so I can have some more fun with this.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm
Con Vallian the Ancient
doodie is forever

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:40 pm
Nintendo Freak 32
Dell Conagher
Nintendo Freak 32
Dell Conagher

Me? No way! I'm actually having fun with this! So far, no one has noticed my secret messages. razz
I thought I made it pretty obvious, but hopefully, you still havn't noticed so I can have some more fun with this.

Oh no, I've noticed. That message wasn't directed towards you alone. :v  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces