Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[LIBRARY] Amityville Academy School Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:27 pm
[[Entering]]

Angeline nodded when Sparrow asked how she was holding up. "I'm doing fine." she answered before nodding towards the space ahead of them.

"Where are we?"
Kurotomato

--

Tomoko turned into Jack's satellite.

Nerpin

--

Shehk couldn't help but scent the air a bit, before looking around to see what faces were actually in this class. She hadn't actually been paying attention and somehow she had a feeling she'd want to know...

--

Sura was just going to..try to not kill anything now...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm
((Entering))

The portal ride was brief, and not as violent as the others damien had the luck of meeting. this one was pretty laid back, when it shot him out onto his feet in the library that................ quite honestly was not far away.

There were doors that could have been used Selene. but you, you robbed us of the journey to get here. He ad nothing but the sour look of disappointment for the instructing ghoul.

But Ren got back hugs because back hugs were nice. any brother of Jove was a brother to him too. "Hey birdbrain."

Kurotomato

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm
[Enter]

Enzo was humming a jazzy little tune of determinable rhythm as he wobbled hi sway forth... into the library. He froze, frowning in dissatisfaction.

Well. Only one thing to do. He wobbled up to that guy that had snickered with him earlier, he seemed on-the-level, and still swaying a bit from the Lotus, he gave Ren's wingtip a conspirator tug, "Hey... hey, man. They keep any good bird mags?" With some nice fold outs, clothes optional- a part of his brain that wasn't intoxicated wondered how likely he was to find that sort of thing in a school library but the rest of him insisted one would never know without trying.

Kurotomato

--

Christof, meanwhile, pushed Barth along on his skateboard, ensuring that his friend's education continued.

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm
That's only because they were having the best conversation ever in all of Halloween.

Akubi nodded sagely now, "Naps are the best things ever. I enjoy many a-nap in my time. Sometimes in the bed of others...Because it becomes much too bothersome to get to my own room," he sighed softly. He flicked an ear and grinned at Ren, "I am called Akubi."

kurotomato

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm
[enter]

"...Oh," Barth said, in pleasant and hushed awe, "the library."

Maybe they'd just have to sit at a nook quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:49 pm
(( Entering ))

Zel blinked as he stepped out into the library, someone tickled by the irony of the location being the next part of their class. Moving over to her once she arrived he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek, then pulled back a bit and held her hand, just trying to keep a hold on her, he wonder idly how she'd feel if he'd ever followed through on his threat to chain her too him.

But that could wait for another day.

Nodding to Kettil and Rosy, he smirked and rocked on his feet, waiting for the next bit to start.

--

Darren was... agape at all the books around them when he entered the library. He hadn't seen anywhere this many books in his whole life.

Turning to Rosy, he looked around, blinking at everything.

Well, now what?

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Face your demons

Pales

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm
Sibyl skipped into the library, swinging her hand and Gabby's hand between the two of them. To adventuuuuu--...adventure..?

She blinked, looking around the library.

Sibyl had never actually visited the library before.

"I thought we were done with the lecture.." Why the books?

Nio Love
LOOK I DID IT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm
Walking through the exciting door just to find another really not-exciting place made Gabby groan so loud it reverberated in the room. He snickered at just how inappropriate the sound was for such a quiet place, and leaned down to hide behind Sibyl.

"Maaaaan," He whispered in annoyance. "This was not what I expected. I don't even think I fit in this room in natural form. When the hell are we going to get to show off?"

Eight

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:37 pm
Sibyl glanced back at Gabby as he hid behind her, giggling and reaching back to pat the boil on the head. "There, there. Oh! Maybe they have books in here on controlling your wispy bits~." She offered with an encouraging smile, one that faltered when he said his natural form wouldn't fit in the library. He was...really big. Sibyl scratched at her cheek, pursing her lips. "How big is your form? I promised Marzie I wouldn't show off my form today, too. I hope we don't have to do it.." It kind of pained her to say that. Sibyl loved being a seal, but she also loved Marzena. She didn't want Marzena to be uncomfortable.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 pm
Efflo stumbled in after Olivia, looking a little bedraggled. He stood beside her, realization quickly dawning on him. The library? They had to go through all that for this?

Not that the boil didn’t like the library, he might have slacked on the class front but he really did enjoy learning… He just preferred to do it on his own and uninterrupted. The library was so quiet; it was perfect in that respect. Plus being able to sign out books meant he could find what he wanted and curl up with it outside in his favorite spot near the lake. But today, surrounded by many quietly chattering students and a dashed hope of going outside, Efflo wasn’t entirely pleased to be in the library.

“I wonder what we’re doing here,” he remarked softly to Olivia. The undead horse looked around hopefully, wondering if Frost was coming.

iStoleYurVamps

chirigami

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm
Xavier gave Eldrid a slightly panicked look, and said, in a tiny sort of voice (just in case talking wasn't allowed), "But what are we doing in a library?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mengyao turned his head to look around at their surroundings, eyeing the bookshelves with some distaste. While he enjoyed reading, he preferred to do it in the confines of his own space, of his own sort of sanctuary, not in a place where anyone and everyone could take a look.

He squeezed Lifen's hand and sighed.

"You keep me sane, you know that," he muttered.

Nerpin

Sparrow smiled at Angeline though he knew she couldn't see it.

"We're in the library, by the way," he said, his eyes still moving across the crowds of students, trying to figure out if their professor had indeed come through with them - though it looked like they were still on their own. The smile faded a little.

"Though it looks like Professor Selene isn't here, just Avery, the librarian."

demon_pachabel

A pair of arms came around him from behind, Ren not even hesitating before returning the hug, smiling brightly.

"Demi, my good man, it's been a while." He draped an arm over the boil's shoulders affectionately, feeling someone tugging on the edge of his wing. Tilting his head back, he caught sight of Enzo.

"Bird mags?" Ren repeated, momentarily confused, but then -

"Ahhhhh, you mean that sort of bird," Ren put a finger to his lips, winking conspiratorially. "Gotcha. I'm not sure they have any around here, though - but if they do, I would think they would be in the back somewhere, trying to hid them from view so we young impressionable students don't get any 'ideas.'"

He turned his head back to Akubi and the smile on his face widened. Reaching out, he clapped his hands onto the other's shoulders and leaned closer, a very serious look on his face.

"Akubi," said Ren. "I think we're going to be very good friends."

Pales

Bilious

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm
The answer had Angeline nodding. "The library, right."

"We have a library?" she asked. It was kind of a given, but she'd never been to it and her brows furrowed together. "Can you describe it to me? Like, in terms of things being close or are there tables for me to walk into..?"

Kurotomato

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm
It was only several long, tense minutes later that Selene finally came through the door, heading to the front of the line as quickly as she could. That wasn't very quick at all - most students towered over her and didn't even notice she was trying to squeeze her way through. She tripped, bumped, was jostled, and finally spit out of the group with a sudden thump, falling to the floor on her hands.

"Oh my!" She pushed herself up to her feet, and toddled over to Avery, ducking her head shyly. "So sorry for any confusion! This is my class, I've brought them here to do a little research!" She side-glanced at them carefully. "Quiet research, hopefully!"

Her eyes turned back to Avery, and smiled up at him - though something sparked in her eyes that made her pause before continuing. A strange sense of familiarity - the minipet incident. She'd almost forgotten. She slowly pushed the tension to the side, remembering that the minipet was only based off of him.. certainly it couldn't have been him!

No, certainly not..!!

"Ah, yes, well, I'll get them working now so we'll be out of your hair soon!"

She turned back around to her class, and held out her hands. "Everyone please choose a few partners, groups of five or six please! Once you've combined yourselves, head on up to the research section and find yourselves books on natural forms! I expect that there is much to be learned in the pages of these many books. Find one and read away! Quietly."

The OOC
That's right, Selene has brought you to the library to research natural forms. Reading! SO EXCITING!!! Please form groups of five or six and find some books. It's very important that you are clear what the book is about. Very important.

I'm not assigning groups, so please consider taking some people with you that you don't know, leave no man behind! :heart: You have 24 hours to make your group and pick one book for all of you to be reading through. One person from each group must quote me with the names/both IC and OOC/ of the students in your group, and the name of the book you've chosen. If you haven't found a group in that time, go here or PM me requesting to be placed in one.

If you haven't exited/entered by now, you better get on it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 pm
[Entering]

As Maddy filed in after the rest of the class he was astonished to find Makoto nowhere in sight. Hmmmm, where could that inugami have gotten himself?? ... Certainly not passed out again in the hallway perhaps?? ...

He craned his head back towards the portal door. But with the throng of students and teachers watching, it was too late now to tell. His gaze settled on Molan with a curious gleam. The isukun looked so pitiful, and at the same time a bit endearing beneath his cap. Maddy kind of missed it already, but at least it was in good hands.

"Where do you suppose our ... ah, sempai, has gotten himself now??" Using proper honorifics, in case the demon did happen to be eavesdropping from somewhere nearby. Maddy wouldn't put it past him.

Raja

keiifuu

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm
Gabby blinked, standing back up to his full height and leaning his arm on the ghoul's head. "Uh. Big. You know. Dragon big. So like, I'd be hitting the ceiling here on this floor if I didn't squish. It wouldn't be cool." But as the teacher stumbled forward to explain what they were doing here, Gabby practically collapsed on Sibyl in mock-boredom. "Jaaaaaaaaack, I'm going to die of boredom." His head lolled back and he faked snoring.

When it snapped back up, he looked around. "What do you say? You, me, Marzena, Siddie, and Sammy?" Marzena was a staple he knew he couldn't get away from.. but he was determined to have those two ghouls in his group. He needed SOMETHING keeping him awake..

Eight
Melodine Cantus
claim'd
Prolixity
claim'd
Miliardo Kason
claim'd

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash