Vice Captain

Alice Mikucup

Obsessive Lunatic

14,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm
Why does that fit so well? Best scene in the Fifth Element too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 pm
i knew you would.  

Xilo The Odd

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 pm
I have fury chortles ANTICIPATION.

I can't wait to see what will be unveiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:27 pm
JUST SHOW ME THAT DAMN CONTROLLER ALREADY  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm
I hope it's the most plain looking controller ever, just so all the people who started rumors feel dumb  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm
There is no controller, you are the controller!

Oh wait, that's been done.

I excite.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 pm
2 days away until the press conference. I am PUMPED. 3DS and Project Cafe? This is going to be amazing. The last push of Wii games, including Skyward Sword. I can't wait to see all the 3DS games revealed, it should be epic. They'll probably show a video reel of all the amazing games in store for the 3DS. Also hearing that project cafe will be playable, I can't wait until they reveal the controller. It's years like this that make me glad I'm a Nintendo fan and embarrassed at how giddy I get.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 pm
I thought the thing would be backwards compatible. It can't be all that compatible with Wii titles if the controller has a screen or something like that. Probably just a better version of the Wiimote. o .o  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm
Or the console itself could just be syncable with the Wiimotes maybe? It could sync 4 Cafe remotes, or 4 Wiimotes? 2 and 2, 3 and 1? I could see it doing so with games like Brawl where you can play with GC controllers.

Although with the age I'd say it'll just have Wiimote syncing capability. I don't think Cafe will be as far back as GC when the Wii can play them and has ports for it. Unless it was confirmed to, I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 pm
I'm guessing it will be compatible with Wiimotes, too. I hope that it still has GameCube ports, and it can play Wii/GCN games, too, as well as transfer all of my games to. I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't be that dense to not allow that, but GameCube ports might be taken out. Who knows, maybe the Cafe controllers will double as controllers for everything.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 am
Historically, Nintendo hasn't been into backwards compatibility with consoles until the Wii, but it seems as if it's going to be compatible with gamecube and Wii, which is awesome. I'm sure the controller will work for gamecube games, so I doubt they'd put gamecube ports, and I think the cafe will be able to sync with Wiimotes, because I don't see a cafe controller being a working replacement for a Wiimote. Is the cafe controller even going to have motion sensors? That doesn't seem to mesh well with the touch display, although I guess they could be used separately. I can't wait for the controller reveal, think it's going to be Iwata? Miyamoto maybe? Or will Reggie steal the show with the big reveal? I say Iwata will want the glory for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 am
BTW, anyone with Minecraft should come to my server before, during and after Nintendo's conference, 'cause we're having an E3 party there.  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 pm
nah i'll take kegans mic anyday.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items