Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
O Woe is Me Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any crap going on with you?
  Where do I begin?
  Not really.....
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:39 pm
chubby_choco
...and now we probably have to give her back. crying

She's a big soft sweetie-pie, but she's not meant for our yard. Our dogs don't like her and she's ALWAYS trying to escape.

Yeah. She didn't understand why she was there. And she wanted to be with me. I found that out when I saw her today. She nearly killed me with lovin'.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:56 pm
I'm dead I'm dead I'm dying I'm dead. X.X I have to go to the....dentist. gonk I'm mortally afraid of my dentist. I REALLY don't want to go there. gonk Even if I survive this visit, I have to go next month too. Don't mourn my passing, instead celebrate my life. -choke- gonk  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:47 pm
sabre_sword
I'm dead I'm dead I'm dying I'm dead. X.X I have to go to the....dentist. gonk I'm mortally afraid of my dentist. I REALLY don't want to go there. gonk Even if I survive this visit, I have to go next month too. Don't mourn my passing, instead celebrate my life. -choke- gonk

Oh my gosh! Not the D word!? That's terrible! My dentist pets me like I'm some sort of puppy. It's kinda weird. But it's better than my last dentist who was always yelling at me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:42 am
Phanari
sabre_sword

Oh my gosh! Not the D word!? That's terrible! My dentist pets me like I'm some sort of puppy. It's kinda weird. But it's better than my last dentist who was always yelling at me.

Ah. Phew. I survived. But I have to go next month too. gonk . My dentist is a scary old man who hit me when I bit him. gonk  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:52 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

Ah. Phew. I survived. But I have to go next month too. gonk . My dentist is a scary old man who hit me when I bit him. gonk

Biting the dentist??? Kinky......... domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:51 am
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

i have a couple dentists..the one that does the oral surgery creeps me the ******** out though...i mean hes a nice guy but nice in the way a rapists is nice...like a creepy nice...i dont know i jst could fit him as someone that would jack off to naked babies or something...really creepy mother ******** i had to be put to sleep so they could hammer out an impacted tooth i had...i didnt want to be asleep in a room with that guy but i had no choice...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:29 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

i have a couple dentists..the one that does the oral surgery creeps me the ******** out though...i mean hes a nice guy but nice in the way a rapists is nice...like a creepy nice...i dont know i jst could fit him as someone that would jack off to naked babies or something...really creepy mother ******** i had to be put to sleep so they could hammer out an impacted tooth i had...i didnt want to be asleep in a room with that guy but i had no choice...

Like Count D's dentist in Petshop of Horrors.
Dentist: ::shortly after stripping down into kinky leather bid-suit:: Don't worry, Count, I'll be sure to use lots of novicane this time.
D: No thank you, I'd much prefer not being held helpless to your mercy, this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:43 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

Like Count D's dentist in Petshop of Horrors.
Dentist: ::shortly after stripping down into kinky leather bid-suit:: Don't worry, Count, I'll be sure to use lots of novicane this time.
D: No thank you, I'd much prefer not being held helpless to your mercy, this time.

that strikes a key in my memory...i think i saw that...i think...nope its gone...oh well...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:23 am
Or like the freaky dentist from Little Shop of Horrors.

Guy in the chair: "Now do it now. While he's gasing himself to a palpurble(?) stupor the timing's ideal and the moment is super to ready and fire and blow this sick b*****d away! Now for the girl, now for the plant, now yes I will! But I can't."

Dentist: "Don't be fooled in I should giggle like a sappy happy dope it's just the gassss. It's got me highhhh."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:52 pm
Platinum, Petshop is a manga. Unless you saw something LIKE it, you can only read that scene. Tragically, the dragon episode was never turned into an anime. It was a good episode.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:00 pm
I'm freaking tired! *falls on keyboard, asleep* ag dfas; hhgsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
adgssssssssaaa  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:55 pm
I didn't sleep all of Sunday night. I spent the day very very manic.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:35 am
ZerimarObon
I'm freaking tired! *falls on keyboard, asleep* ag dfas; hhgsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
adgssssssssaaa

Psssst! Zee! Psssssst!

WAKE UP!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:57 pm
Wakey wakey!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:49 am
its almost 7am i have yet to be to bed...and for some reason my d**k hurts....but i havent masturbated in a while...so i dont know why it would hurt...maybe i should do that...nah....too tired...i guess im gonna try and sleep...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff