Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 pm
As thought, before Roy left she gave him a muffled "Thanks." and just stood there looking down. Anika nodded slowly at Erik, wrapping her arms around her waist and looked up at him. "Um yeah thanks... Thanks for being the first person in years who actually cares about what happens to me.." She said softly. When she said that, she noticed her voice crack a bit. It made her kind of want to cry, she thought it was nice. That he was a person in many years to care what happened to her, even though it was so small. She stayed there after what she said for a minute or two, and then ice skated away through the silence. After she felt she was far enough away from Erik, she sighed and just stood there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 pm
Erik just watched her and raised an eyebrow when her voice cracked. The first person to care, huh? His hair covered both of his eyes now. Mmm, it seems that depression loved to hang around this school. He listened to her skate away and ran a hand through his jet black hair. Now didn't seem like a time to chase after her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anika skated around for a while, but was then suddenly stopped. She blinked, and looked up seeing Ren. "Aww, someone going emo again?" He teased lightly. Anika sighed. "Really not in the mood..." She muttered. He patted her head with a small smile, grabbed her hand and without warning started skating. Anika blinked, being dragged around was no fun. "Let go.." She would mutter softly every now and then. If you saw her from a distance, she looked a bit pissed. She actually was, but Ren knew and really didn't care. He finally let go, and Anika almost fell back, but caught herself. She gave Ren a death stare, and Ren just laughed. He ice skated away, leaving her there to look like she wanted to kill him that instant, but took a deep breath and relaxed. She looked around and skated for a while more, then sat down on bench.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm
Meanwhile, Erik had sat down on a bench out of the ice, Roy next to him.

"It's... It's good to see that you're trying to make friends instead of... y'know." Roy muttered. Just a few days ago Erik had been trying to commit suicide on a daily basis.

"Yes, but the pain and sadness is still there." Erik muttered sofly and looked at Anika skate with a guy. Strange enough, she looked enraged, yet the man left her alone. "This is the best I can do. Distract myself." he sighed and closed his eyes, but that only brought back memories.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Amy looked at the ice rink and slowly began to skate.
Jake flew onto the ice and grabbed Amy "i found you!"he shouted "come with me!" he said as he started to pull her off the ice.
"h-hey! wait!" Amy said as she was dragged of the ice and was pushed down onto a bench. Once Jake let her go she vanished into the air.
"Damn it come back! i need to tell you something!" Jake screamed as he reached up into the sky and pulled her out of the air.
how...did he do that... Amy thought as she stared at Jakes face with a teriffied expression as she realized who he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:20 pm
Erik sighed then began to hear some screaming and let his emerald eye look at the scene. His eye slightly widened when he saw Amy. That girl, he thought. The one from the circus? As he pondered this, he also noticed a man yanking her and pulling her around. Without listening to reason, Erik skated up to the and tackled him to the ground so he'd let go of Amy. "I don't think she wants to talk to you." he told him, his face expressionless.

Roy had his head leaned against his seat, his eyes closed. He heard the sound of someone skating and sat up to see that Erik was gone. "Erik?" he blinked then heard a thud from a tackle and saw Erik on top of a guy. "What the-?" He skated up to the scene and saw a girl, too. "You ok?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 pm
Ren came back around again, and looked at Anika. "Chew pissed?" Ren asked cutely. "I will stab you in the throat if you-" Ren shoved a strawberry pocky stick into her mouth. Anika nibbled, and swallowed. "Hey, that's rude! But it tastes good... Agh!" Anika protested. Ren waved the pocky stick infront of her. "If you want another one you gotta play the pocky game!" He said, doing a small and quick pose, holding the pocky stick high up in the air heroicly. Anika blinked, and gave him a death stare. "No, besides I can do this." Anika pulled the strawberry pocky box away from him, and took out a stick, putting it in her mouth and nibbling. He put his mouth on the other end, and Anika slapped him before he could start nibbling. "Ouch!" He whined, rubbing his cheek. Anika stood up, with the pocky box, and skated away at top speed. Ren followed, with a pout on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Amy couldn't even talk she was so scared. she just nodded a little to show she was okay
Jake glared and threw Erik off of him "this doesn't involve you!" he yelled as he stood up "we have some unfinished business so please go away" he said as he stood up and walked back to Amy and glared "your causing me so much trouble" he said to her as he grabbed her arm and yanked her onto her feet "lets go"
Amy tried to vanish but she couldn't Jake was blocking her powers  

XxphotorifficxX

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Ren heared and saw everything, seeing the girl was in trouble. He caught up with Anika, she was too watching. He grabbed her arm and the nodded to eachother. They skated up to the man giving the girl trouble. "Hm, how horrible. You shouldn't treat a lady like that, you don't even deserve to be called a man.." Ren said from behind the guy. Anika sighed, feeling a fight coming up. Oh well, at least it doesn't involve having to being chased around, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Jake growled under his breath and looked behind him "This doesn't involve any of you this is between me and her." He said walking away with Amy
Amy looked back at them her eyes filled with fear as she was pulling on her arm trying to get free.
"Stop this now!" he said as hit Amy on her head hard enough to knock her out "God just as annoying as when i first saw you" he mumbled as he threw her over his shoulder.  

XxphotorifficxX

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 pm
Ren narrowed his eyes, growling. He skated to him and punched him hard in the gut. He suddenly made fire appear around the man. "Now stop being a total dumbass, and stop being such a d**k to the lady or I will just have to send you to hell.." He said through his teeth, a devilish smile curving his lips. In his eyes you could see the fire. Suddenly, and eye appeared on the icy floor, inside the circle of fire with the guy and girl on his shoulder. "Hm... Whatcha gonna choose?" The eye asked, though it had no mouth. All it was was just a giant eye. Ren chuckled a bit, and Anik sighed. She looked at Ren, and Ren sighed, making the fire dissapear around the man. She quickly grabbed the girl from the guy's shoulder, and even though the girl was somewhat heavy, carried her to a bench. She pressed the girl's check, trying to wake her up. Ren made fire appear around Anika and the knocked out girl, on the deadly level so the guy couldn't hurt Anika or the girl. Or take the girl away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm
Jake glared at the guy but looked away at the fire "why do you people even care?" he asked his eyes fixed on Amy."you didn't care when i killed her family so why should it matter if i take her too" he said his voice cold and harsh
Amy's body began to fade into the wind. she wasn't awake to stop her powers from taking her a drift so she was vanishing.  

XxphotorifficxX

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm
"You killed her family? Seriously, how much of a d**k can you be? So you just killed her family randomly?" Ren asked, a bit confused. For a while, he thought the guy was the girl's brother. But it seems not so. More like a stranger, who killed the girl's family. Now that he knew, who the hell was he?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Jake laughed "randomly? no i had a job to do and i never got to finish it" he said looking at the guy "her family was a waste of space" he said his voice still just as harsh and cold "in my opinion i thought that job was a waste of time...but my boss said it had to be done people who can vanish into the wind where not aloud to be here" he said looking back at Amy

Amy started to wake up she whined a little as she started to sit up her head was throbbing  

XxphotorifficxX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces