Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The LEGACY Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you generous enough to leave something behind for someone?
  Yes, I am very generous.
  I don't care about anyone else but me.
  I'm too young to even think about that yet!
  If I have something to leave behind, sure I am.
  I'm too poor, let's just leave it at that.
  My answer is flat out NO.
View Results

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Thanking my parents for raising me on mysteries, I used my detective skills to find the missing will. Upon reading the will of the old lady, I was floored. I wear the necklace at all times and move into the mansion (I just love historic places). When I see the contents of the chest, I leave it closed, hidden and secret.

While travelling, I am killed. My will reads that anyone can claim my inheritance if they figure out my death and solve it. Money and contacts are available to any attempting. You succeed and receive these additional benefits. Access to people in HIGH places, technologically advanced spy equipment and your own PI business.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:54 pm
3 months later, after some very well-known detective suddenly died, I went hiking in the woods off the West Coast. During the hike, I slipped and fell to the ground; luckily i wasn't hurt, but then i noticed an old folded piece of paper underneat some pile of rocks...i unfolded it and read what it said: I feel as though someone has been following me on this journey but I don't know if it was my imagination. To the person who finds this note, please know that I'm going off alone tonight in this territory, to see if I can get an early start on the next step for this case. I'm a very well known detective, and I do feel as though some silent individual is after the evidences that I have already gathered up for this case and intends to do harm to me. I will be careful, but I'll be leaving behind the evidences that I have already gathered, and will bury them just underneath these rocks. Please be careful and watch your back once you have the evidences in your hands. You must hand them right away to the police and call this number ###-###-####...this will let my personal lawyer know that you're the possible claimer of my will once the police figures out what happened to me in any case any harm does fall on me. I will be eternally grateful if you can carry these tasks. Thank you...Sincerely, Vendaval de la Luz.
A few weeks after i handed out the evidences that the late detective gathered, the police called me to talk over the death of this well-known detective. They told me that the entire territory where the detective had been when she died was searched and found several keys to her death...but everything pointed out that she was murdered by another detective who was competing against her for the same case...and the detective who caused her murder was none other than her former partner. The next day, I called her lawyer again to let him know what really happened to her. Two days later, he called me up to his office and read his late employer's will. I recieved everything that was in the will and this whole experience entirely changed my life.

I'm a fairy who got in trouble at the realm and was punished; as a punishment, I must live among the humans for two hundred years as a white tiger; but before that happened, i wrote a will. In my will to the next fairy who gets my job, i purposely left my fairy wings, my ten bags of fairy dusts, silver shoes, and my short flowy dress.  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 pm
what am i going to do with all that fairy dust?! gonk
I'm a popular murder-mystery writer who eventually went crazy from having to imagine so many dark and disturbing events and killed himself...I leave behind some black ink and a quill, a laptop and a collection of my books.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm
@Sid: u can use fairy dust to fly!!! blaugh
ill definitely keep the books and laptop! ha!

i was a wanna be gangster and i played too much with the real gang members and got beaten up too hard. to my heir, i leave my black leather gloves, leather jacket, a baseball bat, knife, and boots.  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:49 pm
Lady Zeref
3 months later, after some very well-known detective suddenly died, I went hiking in the woods off the West Coast. During the hike, I slipped and fell to the ground; luckily i wasn't hurt, but then i noticed an old folded piece of paper underneat some pile of rocks...i unfolded it and read what it said: I feel as though someone has been following me on this journey but I don't know if it was my imagination. To the person who finds this note, please know that I'm going off alone tonight in this territory, to see if I can get an early start on the next step for this case. I'm a very well known detective, and I do feel as though some silent individual is after the evidences that I have already gathered up for this case and intends to do harm to me. I will be careful, but I'll be leaving behind the evidences that I have already gathered, and will bury them just underneath these rocks. Please be careful and watch your back once you have the evidences in your hands. You must hand them right away to the police and call this number ###-###-####...this will let my personal lawyer know that you're the possible claimer of my will once the police figures out what happened to me in any case any harm does fall on me. I will be eternally grateful if you can carry these tasks. Thank you...Sincerely, Vendaval de la Luz.
A few weeks after i handed out the evidences that the late detective gathered, the police called me to talk over the death of this well-known detective. They told me that the entire territory where the detective had been when she died was searched and found several keys to her death...but everything pointed out that she was murdered by another detective who was competing against her for the same case...and the detective who caused her murder was none other than her former partner. The next day, I called her lawyer again to let him know what really happened to her. Two days later, he called me up to his office and read his late employer's will. I recieved everything that was in the will and this whole experience entirely changed my life.

(Couldn't have thought of a better conclusion myself heart )
Shaking my head at how a detective with such potential went bad, I gathered up the items and decided to turn it back to good by tracking the gang that had done her in. The items were useful and I infiltrated the gang. Between the bat, the knife and my booted feet, the gang were down, unconscious and tied up fairly quickly. With the gloves keeping me from leaving any prints, I called in a tip and watched from an alley as they were all hauled away for life sentences, courtesy of a recorded confession. Case Closed.

I was a high school detective that went searching for a friend overseas. While there, I saw a kid about to be hit by a car. I grabbed him to get him out of the way, but failed to clear the car myself. He was thrown clear but I ended in a coma. A piece of paper on my body read as follows.
S.H.
.Kcul doog. Thgil eht otni meht ecrof dna wodahs ni edih taht seno eht dnif. Daed ma I mialc dna flesruoy tcetorp. Gnimoc era yeht.
M.R.
S.P.
Uoy ot esolc enoyreve fo taht dna efil ruoy eb ll'ti ro...terces a ti peek tub. Pleh lliw stcatnoc ym dna yenom ym.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:50 am
...Ignores note...why can't she write properly!? scream
I'm the widow of a business mogul that got placed in prison for life for white collared crime. I died of a broken heart and loneliness. I leave behind my grand mansion, billions in money, and a jewelry/clothing collection to die for.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 am
my gosh...im RICH! wow, never would have imagined id have such a wealthy life!

After recieving such a big inheritance, I started investing everything I had. I was a billionaire who died of mysterious sickness. For my heir, I'm leaving the grand mansion I inherited from the widow, more billions of money (which at first I didn't know what to do about), the collection of jewelry and clothing, the successful wine company I bought, and large acres of grape vines from where the wines I sell were made.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 am
Sid is Mr Bear
It was a simple backwards note...easiest trick one I could think of....my sister and I even IM that way sometimes. sweatdrop

Moving into the mansion and sorting through the rest of the belonging, I pick out a few pieces of the jewelry and some of the clothes for myself, give a few pieces to each of my friends and display the rest in one wing of the mansion as a museum in memory of those to whom the items had belonged. I use some of the money to introduce myself to Gosho Aoyama and get more DC and MK created...and get myself a role.

Downside, while doing a stunt for the live action version, one of the safety measures malfunctioned due to a drunk stage hand (who snuck some wine) and I was killed. However, THE SHOW MUST GO ON! You, as my heir, get to determine who shall replace me and continue with filming. Included is a universal translator (not just Japanese/English), all the proceeds from the previous endeavors, and the option to write yourself into the scripts. Enjoy showbiz! cool  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:01 pm
Vendaval de la Luz
Sid is Mr Bear
It was a simple backwards note...easiest trick one I could think of....my sister and I even IM that way sometimes. sweatdrop
Oh, I read it irl...my avi doesn't like to put in the effort though = D ...since i posted prior to you, I will give someone else the chance to be a director...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 pm
Sid is Mr Bear
Oh, I read it irl...my avi doesn't like to put in the effort though = D ...since i posted prior to you, I will give someone else the chance to be a director...
Well, no one seems to want to...but I'll offer it again:

Moving into the mansion and sorting through the rest of the belonging, I pick out a few pieces of the jewelry and some of the clothes for myself, give a few pieces to each of my friends and display the rest in one wing of the mansion as a museum in memory of those to whom the items had belonged. I use some of the money to introduce myself to Gosho Aoyama and get more DC and MK created...and get myself a role.

Downside, while doing a stunt for the live action version, one of the safety measures malfunctioned due to a drunk stage hand (who snuck some wine) and I was killed. However, THE SHOW MUST GO ON! You, as my heir, get to determine who shall replace me and continue with filming. Included is a universal translator (not just Japanese/English), all the proceeds from the previous endeavors, and the option to write yourself into the scripts. Enjoy showbiz! cool  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:53 pm
Oh boy! showbiz!...
I'm a super nerdy student at a prestigious technology school who died from overstress of trying to meet all the deadlines for class projects and assignments. I leave behind my super computer, fashionable black rimmed glasses and a book on computer graphics design.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm
Hmmm...scans the book and is lost from page 1. "Well...the computer and book will make a great Christmas present for my video game designing sister. She'll understand this stuff." Wraps it up and hides it until Christmas. "The glasses...well, I guess I can substitute them for my friend's pair and get it on camera..."

I'm an AFV grand prize winner with my video of my friend wearing the wrong glasses. On the cruise we won a storm came and we went down. You get full access to the prize money and insurance, the home I bought on the water and the spots on TV.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 pm
Not sure how I feel about the tv spots, i'm not very photogenic...
I'm a famous clothing designer that died when one of the other designers got too jealous of my success and pushed me off stage which broke my neck. I leave behind my money-making brand, my original designs, and the best sewing machine in the industry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:31 am
shoot! i can make my own clothes so that i don't have to buy those very expensive dresses they sell in the stores! thanks a lot! ur original designs will sure make me a lot of money for a lifetime.

i'm a writer who got famous writing romance novels and got really sick one day. in my will, i leave behind a half-finished book, my personal laptop, and a bunch of writing materials, plus of course my multimillion dollar estate in the west coast.  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 am
Not being that good with romance I twist the half finished book into a mystery/romance, drawing on what I can find in the laptop. It was a hit so I continued writing and moved to the estate.

I spend my time out at the estate but always return to my New England roots around the holidays for a break and further inspiration. While skiing I was diverted due to a 'misplaced' warning sign and never heard from again. Both my estate on the West Coast and my cottage in New England are yours along with money and the legacy passed to me...provided you were not the one responsible for my disappearance.  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff