Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
So I finally bought it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm
Hm...can't say it impressed me all that much but hey to each their own. I've never played Diablo either but yeah I think I'll stick with my games.

*blinks* Yeah...Halo.... *shakes head* I don't get it... I mean seriously if I want to shoot people and curse I'll move back to Texas, okay so I never shot anyone...but I came close to it a few times.

*blinks* Ty...you funny! That was a bad joke man...good but bad. haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 am
Yeah I've never played diablo or halo.

But one of my ps2 games "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis"
Lets you shoot dinosaurs.

I like to create people pens, and release the velociraptors into them twisted
It's fun... LOL

I'm also trying to figure out how to unlock all nine digsites ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm
I'm full of the them, I usually spare ppl of my humor. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 pm
Meh, why spare them?
What did they ever do for you?

LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Shu-Yin-Yoh

Silent Guardian

31,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm
I was excited by "Alice Madness Returns" and still am but it's going to have to wait even though it comes out tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Oh?
The Alice sequel comes out... today?
Cool !!

I'm hoping for a re-release of the first one, sence it's practically unplayable on modern computers.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm
I'm excited for that one too. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Dude: Yup that be the one! Yup it came out today. Yeah, that would be nice but I highly doubt it. However, who knows they may surprise me.

Purple: Really? Awesome! It just looked so good! I forgot how I stumbled onto it but when I saw the trailer I'm like "MUST...HAVE!!!" It just looked so good! However, gotta wait till I have some spare cash for it. *nods*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 pm
The first was so bad (with glitches) that you couldn't even see what you were doing because the whole screen was covered with what was SUPPOSE to be the background.
User Image

You had to use the infinite life cheat just to not die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm
Oops...but hey what do you expect from an old pc game? I mean seriously this was quite a bit ago wasn't it? Anyway, I'm still looking forward to this new one I want it so bad! It just looked so good!  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am
For all you know the story is connected and there will be things you won't know because of it >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm
The story is connected, but only by the chronology. It takes places after Alice leaves the asylum, but I don't think it really has much to do with the rather thread-bare plot of the first one.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 am
Good to know.
But I'd still like to be able to play the first game first...
And actually SEE what I'm doing~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm
Dude + Purple + Shu: That... doesn't look so exciting to me... But I wouldn't be against playing it and seeing how it runs. confused

Moon: Yeah... I'm the type of gal that if I was given a choice between an exploreing game and a killing game... killing would be my choice, mostly because it's legal and it stops me from killing anyone irl.

Ty:... I must admit, you have balls for messing with a game I find awesome. But these aren't just any devils, they are THEE Devils: Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal. And they are scary as s**t and unless your skills and armor are off the ********' charts when you face them, or you will get killed more than once.

Everyone: I don't mind people not liking the games I do, I don't even care if you flat out hate it, but don't be bashing my games. That will get you hunted down and killed. evil

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 pm
Whoa, there, cowgirl. Chillax. 3nodding Nobody even said anything. xp

And how exactly are those three "THE DEVILS"? "Diablo" just means devil in Spanish, "Mephisto" (I assume that's short for Mephistopholes) is from German literature, and "Baal" doesn't actually refer to a specific being - it was used by the Hebrews to refer to any pagan god or even a human priest for that god. xd Okay, I kid. I know that games and movies just like to take cool, scary-sounding names like that and use them.

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff