Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Xiuying's Dreamland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 am
-
Fright Music Club Tryouts
[ORP]

Xiu-Ying
I haven't joined any clubs yet, so when I heard the music club was having tryouts, I had to try. Mitsu and I practiced for the auditions together, and we did a duet. I...I'm a little self-conscious about my instrument--a Chinese bamboo flute--because it's so strange compared to everyone else's instruments, but...hopefully I didn't do too badly?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 am
-
Always sausage photos
[w/ Lizzy]

Xiu-Ying
After realizing that I haven't shown Lizzy the prom photos yet, I invited her over. It's a good thing she's one of the first I showed the pictures to, because apparently there was one in particular that she wanted to keep. Just so that it, um, didn't end up circulating somehow. I also learned that Lizzy would be going home for the break. I hope that she has fun! She said that I could visit, so maybe I'll take her up on that offer sometime?

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 am
-
Finally Home Again
[ORP]

Xiu-Ying
I met someone new again today! His name is Gargantuan, but it seems like everyone just calls him "G". Apparently he has been a student here for a while, but he...he ended up getting lost for a bit, and so he's been absent, I think? I'm a little intimidated by his size, but he actually seems to be a pretty gentle boil.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 am
-
A pet and a sibling by the day's end
[w/ Shun]

Xiu-Ying
I got a new pet! He's a Storm Melonkit, and I named him "Arashi" which, according to Shun, means "Storm" in Japanese. Y-yes, I'm not very creative, but I thought that it suited him!
I got Shun to teach me a few Japanese words, including the word for "big brother"--aniki--and I um, might have accidentally called him that. I'm not really sure why, but something about him...he kind of seems like a big brother figure to me?
...I-it's kind of weird, I know. I can't explain it. Maybe I'm just strange? He didn't seem upset at me calling him "aniki" though, just a little confused.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 am
-
In Need of Sleep
[w/ Joachim]

Xiu-Ying
I met another boil while I was in the library again today, and apparently he has troubles sleeping. Coincidentally, I just happened to be checking out books about herbs with medicinal properties, including those that help cure insomnia. Maybe I can help him?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 am
-
Two Ghouls & Pillow Fighting
[w/ Levi]

Xiu-Ying
I decided that it was about time for me to learn how to defend myself, so I went and asked Levi for help.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm
-
Oh Really?
[w/ Tess]

Xiu-Ying
The question that I asked post-prom was answered by a couple of people, but there was one poor ghoul in particular who didn't seem very happy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 pm
-
Madness? THIS. IS. FUUUUN!
[w/ Shun, Mitsu, and Lizzy]

Xiu-Ying
Shun is always so grumpy--and he apparently has never has had fun before!--so Lizzy, Mitsu, and I decided to drag him to the arcade.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm
-
Rugburn Fun?
[w/ Roch]

Xiu-Ying
Roch is teaching me to fight! Something he calls "fighting dirty"...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 am
-
I'll help you sleep at night
[w/ Mot]

Xiu-Ying
It seems that Mot is having trouble sleeping! I decided to see if I could help by making him some nice herbal tea.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm
-
The School Grounds
[w/ Seth]

Xiu-Ying
Arashi darted out of my room all of a sudden today, and when I chased him, he led to be a boil who was lost on the school grounds. Sometimes I think Arashi is smarter than I give him credit for!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 pm
-
Look to the stars
[w/ Sheridan]

Xiu-Ying
After we cooked lunch, Sheridan left for a couple of hours to prepare the telescope that he was lending me.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:48 pm
-
FMC Results (Fright Music Club)
[w/ FMC Members]

Xiu-Ying
The tryouts results are out! I was so nervous to know if I made it in, but I did! And so did everyone else! I'm so glad!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm
-
Bonding over baking
[w/ Beatrice and Harriet]

Xiu-Ying
I really wanted to bake today, but everyone was busy. In the end, I decided to take a peek around and see if there was anyone else who would want to bake with me.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm
-
Dream On
[w/ Mitsu]

Xiu-Ying
Mitsu and I decided to have a sleepover! I couldn't sleep, so I decided it would be a good idea to practice going through the steps of how to enter a dream. I didn't really mean to enter anyone's dream, but since Mitsu was sleeping right there, I...w-well. It was an accident.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff