Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm
Rie blushed "..O-ok" he said then put carmon's clothes on just then another servant came "rie , the ruler is ready now" she said looking at carmon who she thought was rie because of the necklaces. She lead carmon to the room just before the double doors were closed carmon saw rie smile at him and wave , mouthing 'good luck' to him. The ruler was a pretty boy with black hair , he stood up "I am sorry but I must do this" he said before attacking carmon. He was moving faster then carmon eyes could really keep up with ,he punched carmon knocking him far back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm
Carmon flew back groaning a little but falling on his feet, he grinned a little,
"Wow.. your good," he smirked and rubbed his chest, he didn't really intend on killing the other man, he was working out a plan as he went along. He stood up and lunged at the other king jumping over him. Kicking him square in the back.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm
The king stumbled ,wincing a little at the pain from he kick in his back.Outside the room rie hoped carmon was ok and that the king didn't kill him, rie didn't know what he would do if carmon was killed. The king turned around ,his eyes narrowed . Guards came out of nowhere and grabbed carmon and held him, the king took out a sword and walked over to carmon "I will remain the ruler of the kingdom" he said raising the sword when rie came running in being able to feel there was something wrong. Rie's eyes turned the very light brown color again before carmon knew it rie was behind the king his hand went straight through his back so Carmon saw rie's hand through the king's stomach. Rie pulled his hand out and the king fell dead the guards bowed to rie. Rie turned back to normal and sighed,he looked sad "I'm sorry.." he said to the now dead king "...I-I just didn't want you to die carmon.." one of the guards gave rie a towel and he wiped the blood off his hand and gave him back the towel. The maids came and cleaned up the mess and got rid of the body. "can I wear my clothes again now?" Rie asked looking sad he didn't want carmon to see him like that and he didn't want to kill the king or anyone for that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 am
Carmon paniced and struggled against the guards, but then he was amazed seeing Rie jump over him killing the powerful man with such surprising ease, when the guards let him go he droped for a second getting back up, he didn't notice his ribs were broken at the moment he just felt sore,
"H-How..." he stoped his question seeing how sad Rie looked, he nodded softly, "yes, of course, but Um, I'd perfer to change out of these else where."  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 am
Rie nodded then walked with carmon to the other room they were in that no one was in. They switched clothes so rie was wearing his own clothes, "do you want to look around the city sense you haven't been here before?" he asked looking in a mirror. he looked at carmon and smiled, he was trying not to think about how he just killed someone. Rie looked over carmon,he was mostly trying to see if carmon was hurt in anyway without asking him from Carmon's point of view it would look like he was checking him out or something though. Rie didn't think about it like that either way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:11 pm
Carmon himself was eyeing Rie, his expression, though he knew he was hiding it, he could see the pain in it. His chest hurt, it was probably that blow from the king... former king, that did it. He clutched his chest a little and sighed, but when he saw the way Rie was looking at him, he turned away feeling a little embaressed. Dammit why did this matter to him? He didn't understand, he walked to a chair that way he wouldn't look like an idiot for just randomly looking away,
"So... are You ok, Rie?"  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm
Rie nodded "yes I am ok" he said , rie walked over to carmon placing his hands on carmon's chest gently , he scanned carmon to see if everything was alright he saw that carmon's ribs were broken. Rie's hands started to glow a light blue then carmon felt better and his ribs were no longer broken. "there, now your all better carmon-kun." rie said cutely , he was leaning over close to carmon and his hands were still on his chest. Their faces were only a few inches apart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am
Carmons face went a soft red as he looked up at Rie he felt his chest, his hands on top of the new kings and he looked up at him, giving him a soft smile, a real smile,
"Thank you Rie-dono." he smiled feeling the need to be a little more formal now that he was a king.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:33 pm
Rie looked into carmon's eyes he smiled "you don't have to be formal with me carmon-kun" he said "I just start doing it because it sounds cute when i say it" rie was trying to understand why did he feel so strange when he as this close to Carmon . Rie took his hands off carmon's chest and stood up straight backing away from carmon a little to give him space. "..you called me cute before you went to fight the old king for me.." rie said blushing "..t-thank you..I-I forgot to tell you that.." he looked at the floor "what is this feeling? I've never felt like this before" rie asked himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 pm
Carmon snapped out of it and crossed his arms,
"W-Why are you thanking me... I just didn't want you to look the way you look now." he sighed softly pushing away the thoughts, the strange... feelings, "I-I preferred you with that stupid grin." he mumbled sighing and shaking his head.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:29 pm
Rie frowned a little "I just thanked you because you were trying to protect me and because you said I was cute" he said and began to walk away "You should say your welcome or something instead of being such an a*****e!" rie yelled before slamming a room to his bedroom, not locking the door. He sat on the bed and sighed.Rie never got made so this was very surprising to the maids who heard him some of them knew rie when he was a ball of light saying they knew he would become the new ruler of the kingdom and it happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm
Carmon was about to say something when the door slammed. He closed his eyes and punched the bed post snapping the wood just a little,
"Dammit..." he mumbled dropping onto the bed, "Why? Why can't i just be a half decent guy.... just for once..." he turned so his face was burried in the pillow. he was angry, but glad Rie had walked out on him. He didn't deserve a friend like him.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:30 pm
One of the maids came and got them both telling them dinner was ready. Rie came downstairs, sat at the table and started to eat completely ignoring carmon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm
Carmon ate silently too, when he finished he picked up his plate looking around for the kitchen, the silence was killing him. He looked down at his empty plate, un able to look Rie in the eyes,
"I... I'm sorry... ok...?" he mumbled softly, "you can send me back if you want to... I just... say dumb stuff when I'm nervious..." he didn't wait for an answer, he knew Rie would probably make in go home either way. But, part of him wanted to stay. Even if he probubly wasn't as strong as these... people, he wanted to look after Rie, he just had that aura to him, the kind of person you wanted to protect.  

K o m o k u - s a n

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 pm
Rie stood up ,he walked over to carmon so he was standing in front of him "..its alright carmon-kun" he smiled and hugged carmon "...I-I can't stay mad at you.." he said blushing his voice getting lower but carmon could still hear him. His heart was beating faster, rie didn't understand why did he feel like this.Why couldn't he stay away from carmon even when he made him mad usually it would be easy but now he just couldn't be mad at carmon.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff