Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Main Building
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:53 pm
She hadn't noticed that he was watching her " oh! It's nothing it's just that I......" she mumbled the last part of it. " so anyways when should we go?" she said changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 pm
Fenix smiled still, looking at Sol curiously.
"Do you want to leave now?" He asked, standing and grabbing his tray. Fenix paused before grabbing Sol's and returning both their dishes and trays to the kitchen staff. Coming back, Fenix smiled, held out his hand to Sol and nodded his head towards the exit. "C'mon. Lets go." He said. "And as we walk, maybe you can tell me what you mumbled." He added and grinned his knowing smile.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:08 pm
"Uh sure" she smiled and watched his take both of our trays and when he came back she took his hand trying really hard not to blush stood up " thanks and ok....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm
Fenix felt a rush of heat as Sol's hand touched his. He smiled, noticing that she had a pink tinge to her cheek still. He wondered if, and hoped, that he wasn't blushing as well. All the same, Fenix gripped her hand softly, and headed with her to the door. A couple heads turned, some eyes gazed, but it wasn't hostile.
As they left the building, Fenix looked over at Sol. "Need to grab anything before we go?" He asked.

((soooo im going to my mom's house for lunch/dinner, but ill be back on around 8 or so. Happy 4th everyone!))  

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 pm
She smiled as they walked to the door then looked at him " no I dont need anything"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 pm
Fenix pat himself down, making sure he had everything. Once he was sure everything was in it's place, he smiled at Sol. His fingers laced with hers and kept a gentle but fair grip on her hand.
"Let's head out then." He said with the bravado of an adventurer.

((To the Town!))  

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 am
She smiled as they left the building "ok" As she kinda leaned against him

(( ok you lead smile ))  
Main Building