Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 pm
Three of the Korumo bodies that remained made their way to the bottom side of the tree limb, their feet slapping against the thick wood as the other five rushed in blades at the ready. All three knew that the five were false Korumos other wise the real Korumo would have been caught in the explosion of the other four. The collected eruption of the clones formed a deadly blast, of great magnitude, and the heat that rippled through the air even reached to trio of ninja clinging to the underside of the massive limb.

"Well I wonder if he managed to survive that one?" Korumo asked himself, though it was directed towards another. "Well, if he did then the plan still goes on of course." The other white haired assassin replied. Both chuckling at their own stupid antics. Soon their expressions turned into a deep scowl, as they watched several yellow bolts scatter around them. The three shinobi heard a familiar noise, to their displeasure, a groan of bending wood bringing them to their senses. "Time to move!" one of them yelled, rushing along the underside of the tree limb to the main mass. Each ninja then followed in suit, sprinting to get out of the way of the falling chunk of wood.

After a few moments, the three turned back as they stood upon a new limb of the massive plant. Each watched as the branch as wide as two sumo plummeted down to the earth below.

"Well that was close. " one commented. A second later a stray yellow strike burst through him, causing him to explode into a ball of flame. The others were knocked back by the blast a few feet, skidding across the surface of the tree's massive arm. "We have to move, he could have heard that." He exclaimed to his fellow. "I know that I'm you." He retorted. "The problem is that we have to be more careful as to how we perform round three, with him gone we have to skip to round four!" He finished, as the two slipped into the shadows.

Korumo stepped off of the platform to join Yasha where she had hid herself, crouching low enough to avoid his opponents sight, should he look their way. The area itself was dark, and yet high up, covered in small masses of moss in circular patches. They had discussed earlier where they would meet for plan "B" should plan "A" fail to succeed, and now Korumo was ready to meet the next step of his plan.

"I'm glad that through the fray you still recalled where we had discussed to go." Korumo spoke softly, close to Yasha's ear. "Here, my ashes are collecting on your back, if we wait too long you'll feel heavier than a bolder." He muttered, placing his hand on her back in order to coat her in his chakra. "This way it wont stick to you, and weigh you down." He explained. "We have to move, one of the others was predetonated, and I have to skip round 3 and move to round four." He explained pointing to their next form of transport.

User Image

14/30  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

Yasha nodded, as she knew what this stage meant. She looked carefully at the genin they were battling. It made no sense for him to have that enormous chakra reserves, to be pulling off such moves. It should either be his bloodline, or he was gifted with a demon or angel. That much of a tactical analysis she could make. She kept still as she was caught inside the jutsu. She knew the rest of the plan would depend on her.
The tree being on fire was kind off giving them less time to move. Kamina could fly, she could make herself fly with enough energy and Korumo could do something similar as well, but Kamina would probably spend the least chakra on it. If only she could lay one clean hit on the shinobi, that fight would end.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 43+24=67
44 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:11 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

Kamina made sure to observe things carefully from his eagle eye point of view. He kept track of the depleting numbers of clones. "Two clones left," he spoke to himself as he did simple algebraic calculations, along with common sense, to determine that the two ninja were currently in hiding. "So this means I've got to keep on my toes," he muttered as he briefly looked around before he looked back down to the clones below.
Bugs began to crawl out of Kamina's current armor. The began to form a figure in front of him. It was one which looked exactly like Kamina, henceforth a bug clone. The young shinobi slapped an explosion tag onto the clone's back. "Go get 'em," the teen commanded. It was then that the bug clone began to descend.
Its eyes stayed locked upon the clones which Korumo had created. As it flew towards them it drew it sword. Once before them the bug man made a motion like he was about to cut the two clones down. It was then that the exploding tag on his back reached its limit and blew up in the faces of the two clones.
Meanwhile Kamina kept an eye out about the trees in search of his opponents. They were pretty damn tricky but for a two on one fight it seemed that the boy was holding up pretty well, especially considering that one of his opponents was a Chuunin. It shocked Kamina that they had yet to land a hit, but several times they had come close to it.

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:22 pm
The two shinobi assassins rushed though the lower levels of the forest, making a quick path to their next objective. They needed to hurry, and attempt to stay alive so that "Round four" would be all the less difficult. By skipping round three, two of the clones managed to survive, this allowed them the opportunity to make Round four all the more fearsome...or so they thought.

In a split second's time, their rival shinobi appeared before their eyes, raising a blade to strike against the identical ninja. One of the two assassins raised his metal gauntlet, aiming to block the incoming strike, the other roared "Hai Shirudo No Jutsu" and spewed swirling ashes, in a defensive barrier against taijutsu and most small jutsu attacks....only one survived the explosion. The remaining Korumo, then slapped his hand upon the ground where he had landed, at least ten feet away from the embers and cloud of debris due to the combined power of the two explosions. His face twisted into a scowl as he wished he could cry out NO, for he knew that he would be the only one left. All he could do is carry out the plan, unseen. Thus he rushed into the shadows, to vanish before the cloud of smoke settled. He would need to hurry.

Korumo watched from their perch dissapointed that his surplus clone had died off, he could only hope that one had survived the blast as he made his way into position. In the ashes Korumo wrote a note to Yasha, remaining as quiet as he could. The note read "don't hesitate for a second, this is our last shot for plan "B" and I don't prefer plan "C"". Soon he would be in position however, and then every thing would depend on her performance.

" Kita no Jutsu." He whispered. A large explosion errupted from beneath Kamina, emitting a massive wave of heat. It was soon followed by Korumo himself. "And now Baindingu hai hōtai no jutsu!" He cried, the same web of iron ash bandages flew with lightning speed from his arm. Korumo had been propelled by the explosion, from the surface of the ground, allowing him to reach only a few feet away from his opponent before casting his jutsu. This was not the only reason for the explosion however. No matter what people wish, no matter how much they would prefer not to, an explosion among the silence draws eyes. This is the factor that brought plan "B" to fruition. Above, Kamina would feel the halt of the falling ash, only a moment before the strike, for above were Korumo and Yasha, flying upon a platform created by the ashes.

This platform however was not something easy to spot. The jutsu's name translated to "ash infiltration technique" thus it had it's own way of using stealth. Upon it's creation, the platform was surrounded by a cloud of ash, trapped in a swirl about the transport to make the appearance of a small cloud. In this light, all he had to do was stay above the tree line, so that his opponent would believe it to be a minuscule cloud rather than a flying menace. From this perch, Korumo let loose his own barrage of bandages. The two groups of bandages connected together, as one Korumo spoke aloud. "I'm afraid reverting to flight has been your down fall my skilled opponent. You no longer have your legs to drive you elsewhere at remarkable paces, and the ashes falling from the sky for so long have by now added an excess of at least one hundred pounds to slow your motions." He stated as the net of ashes closed ever tighter. He then turned to Yasha upon the ash cloud giving her a look that showed that this was the reason he had needed to coat her in his chakra. "When he's wrapped up, perform your Falcon Drop, then once the armor has been cleaved open you can inject him." He stated calmly.

His plan was simply yet devious. The first three rounds were meant to give his opponents expectations of diving clones from below, as well as distracting from the real Korumo who had returned to the forest floor far below. The real Korumo would then fly to a predetermined destination, out of sight from his enemies, to pick up Yasha. Once the clones were in place, and the "game" had reached round four, Korumo's clone would become a distraction for the wary ninja, and would then drive him upward as he went in to try and capture the enemy. Meanwhile, Korumo himself would fly high until the false shinobi was in position, which was when he would fly in from above, where the enemies eyes were drawn away from. From there his lightning quick binding technique could capture anyone. The problem he had faced that made him rethink his moves was that of the armor. He could surely capture the opponent, but unfortunatley he could not break through to finish him off. This is when Yasha became a beacon of hope, with her powerful breaking technique. Meanwhile, as a medic ninja, Yasha could also serve to inject him from up close, instead of Korumo firing a senbon from far off. All the while, Korumo was working to slow his opponent by using a jutsu that let ashes collect upon an opponent and weigh them down severely.

(hows that for interesting! blaugh I love it when a plan works so well. I think I'm the exception to the combat law "No plan survives the battle field")

User Image  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 pm

User Image

Kamina watched in surprise as the clone of the shinobi shot up towards him with the help of the explosion down bellow. "b*****d," Kamina grumbled. At this point the man could have done several different things but only one thing stuck out in his mind.
As soon as Kamina's eyes landed upon the clone flying his way bugs began to crawl out from him. They began to swarm around him in a vicious vortex. It was then that a shield of swarming bugs had created a shell about him just long enough to react. Now Kamina had time to think.
The grip of the shinobi's technique began to lessen the amount of space which Kamina had inside. It was only so long before he, himself, would be officially trapped within the ashes.
A few bugs retreated from his shield/vortex of bugs and began to form a bug clone. Kamina was able to recall that the ash had not only came from below but above as well. Somehow his enemies managed to get above him and this irritated him. He looked to his, now fully formed, clone. "Ready for this?" he asked the clone. It simply nodded in return.
A hole began to form within the vortex of bugs. It was just big enough for the two to fly out of together but first they had to deal with the wall of ash behind the bugs. Choucho, Kamina's butterfly, flapped its wings and once again sent a torrent flying. The tornado like winds ripped right through the wall of ash with ease, creating a perfect opening.
As soon as it opened Kamina and his bug clone shot out of the trap they were once in. The bug clone flew up as Kamina flew down. As Kamina passed up the clone on his way towards the earth he threw a kunai at him, hoping to disperse him. Meanwhile his clone shot up towards the two ninja upon the cloud with the intent to kill. He drew his katana as he neared them.
Kamina and Choucho gave it there all to reach the ground covered in glass. Roughly ten feet above the glass Kamina chucked an exploding kunai into it. The explosion shatter the spikes just enough so Kamina would not die upon landing. As soon as he touched ground the boy disappeared into the earth. This was all thanks to the abilities of his pet Kabutomushi.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm
(the iron bandages cut through crying who would've guessed)

Korumo was shocked to spot his opponent outside of the closing sphere. The ash bandages are supposed to be as tough as iron, how did he get out? His thoughts raced, as the shinobi closed in, wielding a blade before him. First Korumo flicked his wrist, sending Yasha sailing off in one direction, so that she would not be harmed. He then raised his right arm, and pointed it at the assailant, firing a senbon needle from his gauntlet, coated in sleeping poison at a rate that was unblock able to most shinobi.

He then heard an eruption from below that could only mean one thing. He had just waisted a coated needle upon a clone, reacting instinctivily after being surprised by Kamina's miraculous escape. Meanwhile there was another down below, attacking the replica of himself that held the bottom of the bandage cocoon, escaping to the lower levels. Luckily, Korumo had attached his bandages to that of the clone, and thus he had contol over the mass.

Acting quickly, Korumo opened a small hole within the bug filled cacoon, blowing first gasses then flame into the entrapment. One advantage has now been eliminated. He thought to himself. Since the shinobi of the Aburame clan nested the bugs within themselves, they had a limited store. There were a considerable amount of beetles here as well, which meant that by eleminating these bugs, he would be able to severly lower his enemies store, limiting their over all jutsu capacity.

"I guess now I have to move to plan C...I hate plan C" He muttered.

(tune in next time for plan C!)

User Image

13/30  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:01 am
((I might just take some time off to plan, because to put it simply I don't think you'll like plan "C" either))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 am
The sky had turned a soft grey, as if a storm was gathering above them. Enough time had gone by that the ash had fallen so thick that every surface of the forest appeared similar to a new fallen snow. The thick tree branches within the forest began to groan, some of those who were ten feet in diameter falling to the forest floor, and crashing allowing the ashes to rush up towards the sky, only to fall back down again.

"I need to start the next plan." Korumo whispered to himself, appearing exhausted as he peered down over the edge of a limb to the piling branches that were too weak to hold. Korumo leaped from his perch in the direction he had sent his companion Yasha, hoping that she had not been thrown too far. The shinobi ran for a considerable amount of time, through the thick ashes that had fallen, before he spotted a dark figure among the flood of smoldering embers. She appeared to have landed upon a high perch among the trees of the forest, thought the ashes had collected there as well. Climbing the side of the trunk, Korumo eventually made it up to the platform, pushing aside the pile of ashes with his legs, so that he could make an easier path to her.

"I'm going to initiate plan "C", so I'll need you to prepare your Falcon Drop technique again." He informed her. He then looked at her clothing, in comparison to the surrounding ashes, realizing that black against light grey may get her spotted too easily. "Here, " he offered, removing his outer jacket, that held the hood of his cloak. "this will help to keep you hidden, so that you aren't attacked before you can make your move." Korumo then crouched down dipping his hand into the ashes, before dragging it upward again. The grey substance followed the guidance of his open palm, as it was brushed over his head, from the back of his neck over his white hair, and to his forehead, formulating a new hood out of the smoldering ashes. "Be careful." He concluded, turning to the open air and diving from the high perch.

User Image  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:37 am
Noa Hayato
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

(( I say this once, stop saying things Yasha does. Yasha is my character and I will decide what she will do. I have tons of jutsu that allow her to go elsewhere, and the next time I will force you to edit it. I don't like people deciding for MY rpc))

Yasha put on the jacket and nodded at the ground. '' Let's first get that creep out of his hiding place'', she said while she used Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) to propel herself to the spot Kamina had just cleared of spikes.
There she formed handseals for a jutsu and performed Houshou [Crushing Fist] after it. Instead of using it to hurl her opponent away, she used her power on the ground. The ground around her cracked open and several spikes around it were send flying around as well. They pierced the medical shinobi, who dissappeared in poof, because she had used the substitution jutsu before going in attack. She appeared back at the high perch again, looking where Kamina would come out the ground. To her calculation, he should at least tire some by now. She could tell Korumo was getting tired a little, his chakra had depleted a lot from when they first met at the grounds.

She took out her kunai and poured the sleep poison over it. She poured a little more than she usually would, but she could always create more before the next fights.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 43+24-2=65
43 Academy Jutsu -1= 42
34 Gennin Jutsu - 1= 33
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:15 pm

User Image

The young man was in the middle of gathering more bugs when the ground suddenly split open. His eyes narrowed a bit on the outside world. It was clear that he was getting highly agitated with his enemies. At least he had replenished his supply of bugs.
Before Kamina decided to hop up and out of the crater within the ground he needed to clear away the surrounding ash. He knew exactly what it was used for. Choucho fluttered from his back and hovered over the ground a bit. The butterfly then inhaled.
It began to expelled a great dust of wind from its mouth. As it did it spun about in a full circular. This allowed for the surrounding ashes to be blown a few meters away. "Thanks Cho," Kamina spoke as he leaped up and out of the crater.
The butterfly reattached itself to the armored back of Kamina. The young man was no on a good turf to be on...the ground. Now Kamina could use his known speed. Being in the air, like before, had almost gotten him captured. The small patch of ground, only about ten meters in diameter, was just perfect for him. If anything he could always sink right back into the ground like an ant.
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
30 Total Jutsu

Monthly Bonus: 10
Demon Bonus: 6

I Can Perform:
36 Academy Level Jutsu
26 Gennin Jutsu
11 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
46 Total Jutsu

Techniques Performed:
-1 Kawarime
-2 Bug Clones
-1 Bug Wall
Pet Techniques:
-2 Slashing Wind
-1 Earth Military
-1 Projectile Deflection Blast

Current Chakra:
36-2=34 Academy Level Jutsu
26-3=23 Gennin Jutsu
11 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
46-8=38 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 pm
Noa Hayato

((I know that I'm not controlling your RPC, but when kamina attacked, Korumo had control over the platform that she was on, thus he could throw that platform any direction that he pleased, then when he found her again, she is wearing black clothes, and he did throw the platform so she would have been easy to spot and get to, I didnt make her do anything))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 pm
partymonk44
Noa Hayato

((I know that I'm not controlling your RPC, but when kamina attacked, Korumo had control over the platform that she was on, thus he could throw that platform any direction that he pleased, then when he found her again, she is wearing black clothes, and he did throw the platform so she would have been easy to spot and get to, I didnt make her do anything))

(( Just like I said, you don't give me time to react on things, like I could have jumped off or something and hid somewhere else. Let's proceed and just give me time to reply on things. I am sure it will not happen anymore then))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:18 pm
Kamina was beginning to catch on, or perhaps he had come to fear the ashes themselves, either way he was smart to brush them away from where he stood. Unfortunately for him however, ashes still fell about him, raining from the sky to make the forest appear as it would if it were a white tundra. There was also the factor that somewhere out in those coated trees, the assassin still lurked. Korumo was impatient however, and he believed his partner would be as well.

" Kita no Jutsu" The words were swept away by a gentle breeze, the whisper to remain unheard. The silence of the forest seemed to radiate foreboding. The ominous pause within an epic battle. As with all things in the world however, the silence did not last.

Kamina would find himself in the middle of a massive explosion, created by the ignition of an odorless gas. Should the flames strike him from below ,the shinobi would be sent skyward from where he stood. Regardless, the third plot had begun.

(Gaia needs a ghost emote for foreshadowing)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm

User Image

Kamina was sent sailing into the air from the explosion which just took place. "This is fun," he said as he felt his body fly upwards effortlessly. Thanks to his pet, Kabutomushi, the attack was basically void. The armor was resistant to fire, along with a few other things, and also dropped the attack down by two ranks. If anything Kamina felt a small, blunt force impact thanks to the armor.
"If I'm going up, they're coming down," he said as he remembered the attack with the bandages of ash. The way the clone had seemed to attack him it meant that he wanted to force Kamina further up. This though he was sure of because sure enough a second set of bandages had slithered down from above him. It was probably going to be the same this time.
Kamina spun around and his left hand reached over to his right hip as it gripped the handle of the bone katana. "Come at be, Bro," he said with a hidden smirk as he readied himself to begin to hack away. His body still shut upwards but he made no effort to stop himself. He was sure and attack would be coming from above. If so, he would counter it.
11 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
38 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:33 pm
(attempting to predict my motives was a good move...unfortunatley I never use the same trick twice twisted )

Kamina was clearly prepared for another round with an aerial assault, and yet Korumo found it humorous that he would not find one. Chakra was becoming to precious for him to waste on flying, instead, Korumo only wanted to remove Kamina from the ground, temporarily. The young shinobi struck downward into the ashes, manipulating their movement to cover the area that his opponent had cleared away. Once they had collected beneath the upward facing Kamina, Korumo initialized his next stage.

"Hai supaiku no Jutsu." He whispered. The ashes beneath Kamina became solid, jutting upward into deadly spikes. Normally this jutsu would only create spikes of three feet in length, but this was because he could only produce enough ash in an instant to perform the technique. Here however; there was an abundance of ash, now three feet deep at the lowest areas, thus the spikes erupted nine feet from their place of origin.

The assassin knew that the clever ninja up above could find a way to escape him yet again...in fact, he counted on it. The spikes were formed of smoldering ash, and were now of the same density and piercing capability to mimic hot iron. Korumo did not intend to end with this however, instead he solidified the ash for several meters, reaching out as far as he could to turn his ashes into stone. Now he cant simply blow them away. He thought to himself, watching the spikes below for his opponent to fall.

User Image

10/30  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas