Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weedrot Village (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:49 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

"AXEL WATCH OUT!!!" Zatoshi covered his face with one wing as the flash went off, then Zatoshi inhaled deeply, aimed, and fired a large swirling ball of wind and chakra towards Gekijin, this was the Wind Explosion Technique, if he was hit, not only would he get cut but he would also take the strength of a Gouken Stage 2 Punch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X looked breaifly from that distance towards Zatoshi, and it seemed like he had covered his eyes and was about to do a technique in front of Geikijin. Red X used his own Air Pockety Burst technique without handsigns being much stronger than Zatoshi's own jutsu, and cancelled it, seeming like nothing had happened in front of Geikijin. Then he used his extreme speed when Zatoshi was covering his eyes to run up behind him speedily, and aim to punch his back.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm

User Image

Zatoshi took the punch, or rather, his fan took the hit for him. The punch to the fan would've hurt his hand due to it being of pure obsidian, Zatoshi then tried to match the speed of X-sensei and delivered a swift roundhouse kick to his side, followed by him swinging the fan at the same side that he kicked at.

(@ XSK: wait, wouldn't you take the flash too?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

(I was at a farther distance than all of you. I wouldn't be affected.)

Red X seemed to not have changed at all, yet he was still much faster. He seemed to be an S-ranked ninja just by his raw speed. Red X felt nothing in his gloves when the fan received the hit. Since when did Zatoshi carry a fan? This was what Red X wondered for a bit since he did feel the vibrations enough to feel what it was. His speed moved greatly, as he jumped up dodging the side roundhouse, and then using the fan as he propelled himself upwards when Zatoshi swung, and said "Heh, you might be a clan member, but you know very well how much faster I am. Now... x marks the spot." red X said his trademark words, as his gloves pointed down at Zatoshi and he used his windchakra to shoot on expanding red x at Zatoshi with S-ranked speed, since he was actually now in Stage 1 of his Curse mark. The terrible speed gained down with almost undodgeable tactics. Zatoshi wouldn't manage to get out of the way, but maybe his partner would come to the rescue, or Zatoshi would do something smart with his wind chakra to escape. He took this temporary fight with Zatoshi like he was training a student to think outside the box for a moment, and think fast on how to escape sudden capture. the expanding x was 6 feet in diamater, and not for hurting, but it would certainly wrap around Zatoshi, and not let him use his arms at the very least. If Red X would also decide to activate the shock of the expanding x, then it would also be hurtful to Zatoshi.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 pm

User Image

"Not today, X-sensei!" said Zatoshi as he manipulated the wind around him as the X cane down upon him, once it got close, Zatoshi distilled the air around him and then released a large burst of air at the X and possibly at X-sensei as well, knocking them away, this was the Gale Surge Technique, after that he kept himself ready for any more attacks from X-sensei and possibly from Gekijin too.

(ahhhh I see)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

Red X was concentrating himself on just Zatoshi while Geikijin would switch again. This tactic seemed to just flow between them both, as they hadn't even thought of a plan in the first instant, and Axel & Zatoshi probably did. Red X propelled hismlf along the air with the afterimages being made from his taijutsu style that would make him really hard to actually be differed which is the real one in all those afterimages. Then the real one out of the afterimages shot out a Wind Dragon with S-ranked power due to his curse mark at 1st stage. the Dragon firece as it ran at that same speed down at Zatoshi, but not actually to hurt him enought to kill. Red just wanted this to be real good training for his fellow member of the village, and preparation for being a good Chuunin. Because he knew that Zatoshi had the power to pass. Red X smiled underneath his mask, very proud of what his fellow clan member had improved.

(3 jutsu used)

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

User Image

Zatoshi saw Red-X send a wind dragon down on him, three ideas swirled in Zatoshi's head but the one that he used was the dodge and attack approach, he dodged as fast as he could yet the winds did cut up his left leg and as he dodged he removed his fan from his back, bit his thumb and wiped his blood across it, he pulled back and swung the fan at Red-X, this summoned a weasel carrying sickles, the fan raised the jutsus rank up to S-rank and soon the weasel came after him with sickles swinging and the wind blowing fierce like a tornado of F-5 category, this was the Summoning: Execution Whirl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm
HadouNoKen21395

Your shield would have to be the same rank or more to stop the dragon or return it back. Do something else dude. lol  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:37 pm
XSK Ambrosia
HadouNoKen21395

Your shield would have to be the same rank or more to stop the dragon or return it back. Do something else dude. lol

Edited it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXThe light bomb exploded behind Axel, blinding his eyes from sheer force of light that emanated from the object. However, Axel didn't need his eyes in order to figure out where the kid was, he could either smell him, or he could sense his chakra which was right behind him. Taking a step forward, Axel hopped upwards and flipped his body around. His eyes were closed as he breathed outwards, his hand adding two more seals as he expelled all of his chakra through his mouth. Suddenly a loud roar exploded out of Axel's mouth as a dragon of pure fire took form, heading straight for Gekijin. The A ranked attack was heading fast towards him, and should the teen continue to try and grab at Axel's shadow, then the dragon would surely hit him, melting the flesh off his bone due to the intense heat. Even if the boy dodged it, he risked suffering burns...not to mention if he dodged it, then the fire dragon would explode upon the ground setting the vicinity on fire and causing an even bigger flame.

Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

Red X lifted his lower half of the mask a bit up, as he gained air in his mouth speedily, and used the "Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)" to shoot it at the incoming winds, and just cause an explosion in the middle of the area from the two great forcves meeting each other. He could easily made the torpedo pierce through the wind, and then go at Zatoshi, but he wasn't aiming to defeat. Red X was aiming to train. After a while of himself being up in the air making afterimages, he landed back on his feet about 30 feet away from Zatoshi, as the wild winds blew his cape back dramatically. Red X then used a jutsu to throw a wind dragion straight at Axel's dragon with it's new S-ranked strength that would surely send the dragon the other way around, and not hurt Geikijin in any way. It would certainly burn the trees though. The speedy dragon was farther in strength than Axel's yet wind was weaker against fire, but at least it would match the strength and direct it elsewhere.

Red X put the lower half of his mask back on, and raised his thumb up at Zatoshi, as he said "I'm very proud of you Zatoshi-kun. You've turned out to be a fine shinobi. I am honored to fight you, dude." he said with his thumb raised, and a happy voice even if the mask couldn't express that same happiness. After all, this was more like training to Red X than a fight. He could use his ultimate skills from the beginning and even take both of them on at the same time, but Red put himself as a goal to not use that until he's in trouble.

(Edited)
(5 jutsu used)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image

Zatoshi landed and slammed his hands onto the ground, expelling chakra into the ground, soon, paper tags started to come up from the ground and moved to Red-X's legs, trying to wrap around them, if they stuck to his legs, they would immediately go off. He smiled to his sensei's words, he was glad he could impress X-sensei and it wasn't like X-sensei was impressing him either, the curse mark's speed enhancement took him by surprise.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 pm
HadouNoKen21395

The ground is murky/muddy (said in the definition)... wouldn't paper stick to the mud and be useless?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm
This jutsu's terrain doesn't matter  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm
Chuunin

User ImageRed X

Red X looked down, as he heard the noise of the paper sound, and it was just crawling up his legs. He performed one last handisgn vefore the tags exploded, and it seemed like Red X was... dead from the explosion. With the explosion, large amounts of rock went flying everywhere. He used the "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) " and used the muddy earthe to shake the papers off since they stuck to the mud. He was now disappeared and under the ground itself. He was also quite amazed that Zatoshi was just blasting him off even when Red was just congratulating him.

He then swan under the wet earth, and it was even easier since this one wasn't so hard, and used the "Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)" to aim and grab his leg, and leave his head up from the earth. The mud would probably cover up to his mouth and make it very nasty to be in that place. As always, red was too concerned about the rules to use explosives. He was also concerned about Zatoshi to go full force and injure him badly. His right hand stuck up for the ground, and would Zatoshi expect this?

(6 jutsu used)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff