Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 pm
Omazige gave an audible grunt at her second statement.
She only knew the tip of the iceberg with that.

"How many others are there, or did you come alone?"

Adrian rose an eyebrow as she started walking off, leaving the Dragon here.
"'Ey, miss! Ya forgot your-" he was stopped by almost getting crushed.

"HEY! WATCH THE TAIL, YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!" he barked, jumping back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:31 pm
"I came alone, there was no need to bring anyone or anything unnecessary. What about you? Did you happen to encounter anyone else?" she asked tentatively, hoping that with more survivors, the rate of survival in this desolate place might increase the slightest.

"But then again, who would bother? It's not like this place isn't the only place that's been a site of tragedy. This seems more like the catalyst to what has been happening to the other cities." she gazed off slightly to the distance, not bothering to think too much as she walked.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm
"I do not travel with others well anymore." Omazige replied, looking back at her.
"There are bound to be others, yet not all survivors will make things better." he added, before looking forward again.

"Your reasons for being here are none of my business, but know you may only find death here."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm
Celtor picked up his head, hearing shouting behind him. He looked back at Adrian, a leg protruding out from his mouth between his lips as he looked back at the man. While he slowed the movement of his tail, Celtor tilted his head in confusion, not understanding what the shouting was about.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm
"I am well aware of that..." she stated simply in reply to his last comment. Taking a moment to look back before looking forward again, she began, "Well...at least for now, it seems we were given a chance to breath." She was looking for things to say, not really having to hold an actual conversation with anyone before that didn't last no more than a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 pm
((And the pattern is back! emotion_awesome ))

"DON'T you give me that look! You almost SWATTED ME off the face of the Earth!" Adrian exclaimed, pointing at the Dragon's tail.
"I'm ONTO you, lizard!"

"This respite will not last...It is far too quiet right now to be normal." Omazige told her, looking around, as if waiting for something to jump out.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm
Celtor kept his confused stare, tilting his head in the opposite direction after the man had barked at him. A mischievous grin seem to come on the dragon's face though as his tail began to wag again once more, steadily getting closer and closer to hitting Adrian yet again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm
((I'm not sure what to think now. rofl Too many things in this role-play so far is amusing me.))

"I realize this, but given what we just faced...I'm curious...what else has come to fruition in this colorless fog? Everything seems so decayed yet vividly alive...what kind of sorcery must it be..." she pondered, eyes half-lowered as she had this sinking feeling creep up her back. She wasn't sure if it was from the 'blessed' silence or from something else.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 pm
Adrian almost immediately took his knife back out.
"I WILL make some damn Lizard Boots...." he growled, glaring at Celtor.

Omazige suddenly stopped moving forward, as if expecting something to jump out at them.
"....."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm
Once the blade was out, Celtor's tail immediately stopped and the leg that had been dangling playfully from his lips was dropped. Celtor's lips were now curled back in a dangerous snarl as he growled threateningly, moving himself around cautiously to face the thief head on.
He started to crouch low, whether to be on the same level as the thief or preparing to pounce was unclear.

"Celtor!" Tabari's voice called out from afar, making the dragon's aggression immediately snap off and his attention go towards her. "Come on!"

Celtor sighed heavily, throwing a quick glare at Adrian before he trotted off towards Tabari, catching up with her after a few moments.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm
She had been casually watching his movements, already acknowledging his experience to be the lead for the time being. So when he suddenly stopped and became eerily quiet, her heart felt like a rabbit's: suddenly rushing in beats as though it became suddenly aware that it was trapped. "......" Her hand slowly inched back to the comfort of her rapier, eyes cautiously looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 am
Adrian watched the Dragon leave, giving a sigh of relief.
But, then common sense kicked in.
"....Dammit..." he groaned, sprinting after them.
"Wait for me, Miss Hunter!!" he yelled.

The ground around all of them suddenly began to shake, yet it was more violent around Omazige and Emeria.

This alone caused Omazige to take hold of the Claymore's handle, waiting for something to occur.

The ground in front of the Templar and the Fencer suddenly erupted as a large creature sprung out from the blood-soaked dirt.

While the debris went through the air, three eyes pierced the darkness down at the two.

When the dust finally cleared it revealed a creature standing two stories tall.
A Vanguard.

A feral roar bellowed through the battlefield, anyone who had not dug their heels, which no one had, would be pushed back by just the force.

"...The ******** was THAT!?"

"GET BACK!" Omazige barked, taking a few steps back as well as the Demon stared down at them, giving a low growl.

It was clear that this was the creature that had made these Dreglings.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 am
"We're waiting." Tabari called back, rolling her eyes as she and Celtor kept moving forward. As she began 'waiting' though, the ground began to shake. She came to a halt, sticking her arm out to block Celtor's path and make him stop as well. The quakes were making her legs slowly lose balance give in, making Tabari lean against the side of the dragon for support, as he remained somewhat stable.

As the roar echoed across the field, both of them stumbled off to the side and Tabari nearly fell, had she not grabbed onto a barb on Celtor's back at the last moment in a quick effort to save herself from falling over.

"I don't know!" She barked at the Thief, glaring at him. "Do I look like I know what's wrong with this place?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 pm
The moment the ground started to slowly yet suddenly shake, Esmeria felt her knees cringe, her sense on high alert. Though she wasn't able to quite prepare herself when the earth in front of them violently shake'd, causing her to nearly fall on her rear if it hadn't been for her right hand reaching behind her to slightly break her fall. "What in blazes is that?!" she yelled, scrambling to quickly get back up as her eyes quietly locked onto the set of eyes that were giving the two of them a piercing, yet blank stare. She managed to back up a bit, eyes darting back from Omazige to the creature and back again as she struggled to quickly think of some kind of plan.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:08 pm
"I just figured you were the expert seeing as you have A DRAGON!" Adrian exclaimed, pointing at Celtor before something caught his attention.
"....Oh my...." he said, sheepishly as he pointed at the Vanguard from a distance.

The Vanguard began walking towards Omazige and Emeria, its slow movements shadowed by the ground it was covering with each step.

Omazige continued to walk backward, quickly glancing back to Emeria.
"I TOLD you get back!" he barked.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces